197 responses to “Ron Paul: The Trouble with FEMA”

1. Alex Pacheco

What is your reasoning that FEMA is a waste of money? (I agree, just curious about your POV)

2. t3xans2008

I’m a Ron Paul fan but I thin Paul missed a concept. The reason a lot of people build by the Ocean is because it is a lot easier for exporting and importing things. Not everything destroyed by the hurricane were private houses on the beach. But I agree that FEMA may be a waste of money.

3. cdltpx

I voted Libertarian this go round and will do so from now on. Dr.Paul should have left the R party after his treatment in this election. He should have burned it to the ground.

4. dannyrusu

curios fact how the media can kiss ron’s ass after he is out of the race…scumbags

5. mynameis677

Cavuto’s actually being nice to Ron Paul!? Probably cos he’s not on the ballot.

6. NoShitMr

What’s funny that he won’t probably be in the wheelchair but walking in nature somewhere or riding a bike. He is really fit for his age.

7. CBud727

Ron Paul is right, Too bad Americans are too stupid to realize it. Nothing left to do but watch this great nation fall because it is unpopular to support logic and reason. It is more important to have “good intentions” and pretend money comes from the govt’s unlimited goodwill fund. Also, don’t worry about the trillions Obama and Romney will/have spend on wars, It will be repayed by your children and grandchildren. Who cares about their financial security? Pathetic

8. elbuggo

A 103 year old Ron Paul in a wheelchair is still better than anyone else.

9. 9thebear

What a wise man, Americas last hope fading into the distance :’(

10. Livelifechill

I’m voting for myself.

11. f581474x

He is too old and i dont trust Rand Paul so we are fucked.

12. edisonoside

A Ron Paul supporter would know what to do instinctively….

13. jjmdirector

So I rent a room try to save to and pay taxes to subsidize someone’s home being rebuilt in an area where flooding will occur. BRILLIANT way to help the working poor DC

14. orangeclad

I’m writing in Ron Paul, just like I did last time around.

15. sorienor

It’s just so simple.

“Without FEMA people on the beach couldn’t get insurance!”
    “Well then don’t fucking live on the beach.”
    *blank stare*

16. rampo989

gary johnson 2012
    ron paul 2016

17. skjaldulfr

Write in Ron Paul.

18. RedBluffWiseGuy

write in Ron Paul and Andrew Napolitano

19. corinne2721

…n further, I hate commenting on these things cuz I’m sick to my stomach of it…pease,out.

20. 032125

Nobody 2016! End the state!

21. sefrzan

does this guy wanna hear himself talk or is he interviewing someone, let paul talk

22. corinne2721

ur right, it really pisses me off the way they done Paul, that’s why I refuse to participate in they’re phony elections…local n national, it’s all corupt…I’m just done, so done with ALL thier lies….they can never win us back either…EVER.

23. omen619

Ron Paul for ever. He has my vote

24. korzym

Ron Paul 2016! Human Growth Hormone for the win!

25. KINGFISHER300

I personally see another Mass tragedy with those residents of Staten Island,and other areas hit by SANDY,because the Project FEMA is Nothing but a MONEY PIT,were poor people develop sense of HOPE but then see it smashed in their faces through PEOPLE MANIPULATION by indiscriminate Private Sources Working for the FEDERAL RESERVE..the people should Get rid of the FED RESERVE a Private Entity owned by the ROTHSCHILDS..and its Branch to FEMA a Vulture.Predator The People must Unite and HELP OTHER

26. xReefermadnessx

With insurance silly. Get your head out of your ass and listen to what he says. I shouldn’t have to pay to rebuild your house just cause you built it somewhere so risky, no insurance would cover you.

27. Plena Panameña

for anyone reading this can you please give me advice? i vote in a few hours and is till can’t decide whether to write in ron paul or vote for gary johnson. any words of wisdoms? this is my first time voting and i don’t want to screw it up

28. Tranceation

Funny how the media isn’t going after Obama for this like it did for Bush during Katrina. Love FEMA of hate it, they are not doing their job.

29. KINGFISHER300

This is king~Fisher,the Track record FEMA has is substantialy NADA,..heres why in the case of Katrina,the permanent Housing trailer units used for thousands of displaced New Orleans people became Death Houses,they Had Deadly Toxins in them could kill its occupants,and on Another case ,Coffins stacked 8 boxes high were being stored in a nearby wooded Lot for Mass casualties, in Fema camps..Ask yourselves Why…THINK..They werent BOY SCOUT CAMPS,people were talking Insurections,Revolutions.THINK

30. surferray69

he didn’t say people shouldn’t live on the beach.he says tax payers shouldn’t have to pay someone to rebuild homes on beaches and other vulnerable places.

31. LiesRtrue2

Too much fluoride in the water…

32. Gary Harden

If Ron Paul had endorsed Gary Johnson a while back when I had gotten my ballot (we got them a while ago in WA state) I would have voted for him -but I didn’t I voted for Ron Paul.

33. thotkrime

IF YOU CONTINUE TO PAY YOUR TAXES TO THIS ILLEGITIMATE GOVERNMENT THAN YOU DESERVE WHATEVER TYRANNY YOU GET!!

34. BorderCityBandit

we’ve had 2 big chances to elect RON PAUL,yet the sheeple of this crumbling nation,continue to buy the bullshit,from the other puppets,im goddamn fed up with the entire damn system,I was 16 in 1992,when my hometown Guy Ross Perot ran 3rd party.yet Americans seemed to enjoy swallowing Clintons Bullshit. PEROT like Paul is a damn good man. We dont value good ppl in this country or world.Yall wanna know what PEROT is up 2 now, he’s trying 2 save our local College.that speaks volumes.

35. LiesRtrue2

You missed the point of the message

1 2 3 6