197 responses to “Ron Paul: The Trouble with FEMA”

1. Derek Schwartz

so you would rather have a couple of corrupt “younger” guys who dont do anything you want instead of someone who is “too old” (according to you) but will do everything this country needs… hmm lets see, apparently people are too stupid to make the correct choice. we will have another 4 years of obama and that will hopefully wake more people up.

2. Derek Schwartz

3. Mrgrimm9991

Okay, I respect your opinions. But have you heard of Gary Johnson? He basically has the same ideas as Ron Paul has. Personally, that is who I will be voting for.

4. Mrgrimm9991

5. Surfisher

Just Say NO to Rmoney — VOTE for ANYONE but Mormon Mitt!

Keep Mitt’s mittens off of the White House — or face An American Tragedy!

The Mormons stripped the richest man in the world, Howard Hughes, not only of his life, but his entire fortune (that is how the Mormons got financial power to jump start their cult)!

Now another Mormon wants to do the same to our entire Nation!
    And his 5 Mormon Sons are waiting in line to finish US off!

*Vote FOR Gary Johnson* — Do NOT vote for Mormon Mitt (or Barack Hussein) the lesser of two evils!!!

6. ThefrypodiPod

Well, it’s obvious that either Obama or Romney is going to be the next president. Romney is more pro gun than Obama and I believe that’s a big issue. Plus I lean more Republican than Democrat. Ron Paul would be my first choice though.

7. ThefrypodiPod

8. Mrgrimm9991

Why, if I may get an answer?

9. Mrgrimm9991

Why, if I may get an answer?

10. ThefrypodiPod

Hate to tell you but I’ve decided to vote for Romney.

11. trthstrngrthnfctn

when you build on the beach, you destroy the wetlands, when you destroy the wetlands, you destroy natures natural storm buffer….nature will always win.

12. 5944Joseph

I will be writing him in!!! I’ve never been more excited to vote for someone. Fortunately, I live in NH where they will count write in votes. I just can’t bring myself to vote for the lesser of two evils. Peace and love and god bless the people of this country!!!

13. corncornrocks

Don’t write him in. Just vote Johnson, he is politcally very similiar to Paul. In a lot of states write-ins don’t count.

14. corncornrocks

He won’t run in 2016. Perhaps Rand will become a little more sane by then.

15. DystopianEmpire01

You on bath salts? I would no way would I knowingly choose 4 more years of Barry’s freedom killing, QE spending, warmongering, job killing, lying, corporate puppet, bailout giving, SOPA loving, warmongering, kill list having, non-transparent, drone striking, callous shallow and indifferent 2 faced socialist policies.

16. XAndreasxKX

/watch?v=8FhbPStPnHc

17. santasxgirlfriend

ron paul always makes valid points! people should not build on the beach- the native americans were smart enough to know that you camped on the beach during certain times to fish and gather, not build a permanent home! proximity to water sources comes with a lot of risks-we modern people are so stupid ! we believe we are entitled to live as we please and the govt will fix any problems we have- live and learn folks-or maybe i should say learn and live

18. ChrisPCrunchy

There will be nothing left by 2016 Forget it !

19. ytowndaddy

So sad that a man who preaches, less government, more states rights and tells people they are intelligent enough to make their own decisions, is considered crazy and too right wing. Americans have become the lazy, give me, give me, give me people we came here to get away from in Europe. “Work hard in America and all your dreams can come true.” Apparently, working hard takes to long, so we would rather sit around and cry about what others have. We have become what we hated. Congrats USA!!

20. Sebmpg

If we want Ron Paul 2016 you guys got to vote Obama 2012.

21. Matthew Carpenter

Ron Paul 2012! Write him in!

22. dedipatriansyah

#4thbubul&dudut on twitter thanks :)

23. lawes84

well said ron

24. 1991jmoney

WAIT! Make Damn sure those iphones are the latest models or noone will survive. Also they all need a bowflex so they can get fit to dig themselves out of the mud next time. Also more bear cats, weapons,body armor,iphones,and company cars!

25. Random Man

Use most of any money for hurricane relief for reconstruction contracts with construction companies. They got the equipment to dredge and bulldozing.

Fema is sorta better at shooting people not saving them.

Military should be doing supply drops food and fresh water, Oh but they’re saving afghan’s US has already the stuff to do this, why waste money on Fema?
    \

26. Random Man

FEMA – We needed to buy a new offices and company cars, Bear cats, weapons, body armor, everyone new Iphones, video cameras, computers, software and pay our debts off, and more BearCats, , state of the art weapons and body armor, Iphones and company cars so we can help hurricane victims dig themselves out of the mud..

27. NoShitMr

;D

28. Jm1231312

2:48 to 3:50 thank you Ron Paul

29. Ahmed Rashidi

:( احداث مؤسفه

30. 1991jmoney

“Walking in nature”? Ron Paula gonna be skydiving, and hitting the gym daily. I heard he longboards now to.

31. 1991jmoney

It’s good Ron Paul won’t be president how would my house that I built on a volcano be payed for without fema? I’d have to move somewhere reasonable.

32. 1991jmoney

The point is those are private affairs. We should just make sure everyones safe and if they didn’t choose to get insurance to bad. I wish I could build houses being trillions of dollars in debt lol

33. cheeseburgerbob222

Cavuto has always been nice to Ron

34. 1991jmoney

Another reason its bad is it makes people let the government get away with more. “Fema saved me so its ok if they take away my rights”. They tax people and give it back like its a gift. Lol

35. t3xans2008

I said it may be a waste because I’m not completely sure if the money is structured in the right way. The concept is there but from what I hear their is too much money put towards it and not enough total output and help has come from them.