872 responses to “Ron Paul: No Difference between Obama and Romney”

1. Arden Verrier

PORQUE LOS INSULTOS? NO SOMOS PERFECTO.

2. Joesph Branhan

doctor buenas tardes mi pregunta es la siguiente tengo tres creditos en mora uno con el banco d bogota q es de 500mil pesos.otro con el banco colpatria d 2 millones y medio y otro con el banco falabella q es de 2 millones y medio por razones economicas no e podido volver a pagar las cuotas y eso la pasan es llamandome a la celular mi pregunta es estos bancos me pueden mandar mis obligaciobes a cobro juridico o alguna demanda,en el banco de bogota hace 8 meses q no pago en colpatria 2 meses y en falabella un mes….doctor cuando uno es deudor moroso lo pueden mandar a la carcel es solo una inquietud

3. brmillgr

epic

4. Jesus Ayala

I’ll be 18 for 2 months in 2016 so if he runs my vote is guaranteed :]

5. IMLEGACY11

I’ll be 18 for 2 months in 2016 so if he runs my vote is guaranteed :]

6. 4VON88BERGGSBORG22

not any day

7. Ale Garceau

to me it is then 1/3 1/3 1/3 that makes the non obama-non romney voters a minority, if we add the romney and the obama voters they’re majority putting the world at risk and putting themselves at risk. I’m sorry to say that I have not one american friend who didn’t vote for obama or romney. That’s why I congratulated you. You are rare in your country. I hope more people had your sense of responsibility when voting.

8. RomrotMechanikos

nope, most people didn’t vote for either candidate. according t the US census there is a population of 315 million with 80 million of them being children so 195 million of them are voters so 75 million didn’t vote for anybody 59 million voted for Romney 61 million voted for Obama,

I think the people have spoken, we didn’t want either candidate.

9. Ale Garceau

most people voted for obama in the U.S.

10. Itsmeeman1

Not today.

11. Itsmeeman1

Not today.

12. 4VON88BERGGSBORG22

do you work for the CIA, MI6 or the JCS

13. CeaselessOne

Romney ‘won’ because they changed the rules and qualifications days before the RNC and they knew what was coming. They knew Ron Paul had major influence compared to their staged Romney influence and inflated delegate numbers. Ron Paul had already qualified for nomination months ago before the RNC and they had to do something to stop it, and they did because they were scared to break the fake show they have going. They don’t want that televised. They wanted to maintain “The Status Quo”.

14. George Bush

Ron Paul has everything you could want in a president… Intelligence, sharpness, fairness, respect. The only thing he is missing is the media and other corrupt politicians in his pocket.

15. RichyRoo832

16. BicepCurls ForDaGirls

17. MrProgressive306

If you honestly believe that Ron Paul is an alternative to Obama then you seriously need to listen to what he’s saying.I used to support him because he seemed wise and knowledgeable, but the fact is he operates off the idea that you can compltetely replace the Federal Government with Crooked Capitalists.He’s an anarchist and he believes that churches are the only way to help sick people without health insurance, which is a substantial number in our country by the way.He’s for the rich man only.

18. GodsSon987

The Good News: Romney lost

The Bad News: Obama won

The Worst News: America and the rest of the world is fucked.

19. darkchimeraa

I hope his son Rand has a kid and names him Ron Paul Jr. because I dont think he has what it takes to be as good a president as Ron Paul, But I also hope Ron Paul divorces his current wife and fucks some hot young pussy with proper genetics and knocks her up and names the kid Ron Paul Jr. because I blame his wife for Rand Paul not having what it takes to be as badass as Ron.

20. darkchimeraa

21. darkchimeraa

RON PAUL 20-FOREVER!!!!

22. BBC1146

My brother didn’t vote… Kinda disappointed. says it didn’t matter and he kinda right.. but wonder how many of him are out there.

23. onlythewise1

the rich supported the two the same how can they lose

24. Forehead2Brick

Ron Paul, the only Republican who would have actually won the election. Romney-supporting Republicans are moronic subhumans.

1 23 24 25