871 responses to “Ron Paul: No Difference between Obama and Romney”

1. thankgodcpa

Fire her!

2. stbartels12

Election are an illusion to having choice

3. Mrscotthugcookie

This is not mere paranoia, friend. This is the absolute truth. Read their “holy” book, the Talmud. Look into USS Liberty attack, the Lavon Affair, King David Hotel bombing, Rachel Corrie, the 5 dancing Israelis on September 11, 2001 just for starters. Read Baruch Levy’s letter to Karl Marx. Humanity must wake up from this slumber. They HATE ALL of us. It does not matter if you are white, black, Hispanic, Christian, Muslim, or whatever. This is the enemy of humanity.
    Theforbiddentruth net

4. Stanley Meyers

Yeah, they are not talking about the Millions of voters that Voted for Dr. Ron Paul!

5. raymondmiloshIII

I voted for Ron Paul we can still save america

6. Mauhadeeb28

So, if I vote for Paul, it takes a vote away from Johnson? That doesn’t make sense. It would be one vote for Paul and that’s it. Johnson has nothing to do with it.

7. JBMRocket

CNN sucks.

8. Mauhadeeb28

Voting got this country in the pile of shit it is today. More voting is more shitting on the pile.
    For clarification, how does not voting equate cowardice or determine one’s “spirit”?

9. Gary Harden

I hope Ron Paul voted for himself.

10. tstatech

Was going to write in Ron Paul but voted Johnson once I realized that the machine wasn’t going to recognize a write in yet the Libertarian party was on the ballet even if Gary wasn’t my first choice. If everyone that wrote in Ron Paul had voted Johnson(Libertarian Party) it would show up in the count. Sadly writing in Paul’s name will not show up. No one will ever even see it.

11. EclipseMonkey

You may dislike my comment because I disagree, but as the odd man out here, speaking on behalf of the general public, that sounds like finding the number 23 everywhere, conspiracy theorism (the tin foil kind).

Wouldn’t it be much simpler to say that there is a wealthy group of people who have throughout their family heritages amassed a lot of wealth and try to manipulate politics for personal gain? Blaming Jews just hurts your image. They probably aren’t even religious anyway =/

12. Bill Payne

I voted Obama as a protest vote in Oklahoma they took Gary Johnson off the ballot and throw wright ins away

13. Gary Harden

I wrote in Ron Paul, my conscious is clear.

14. Gary Harden

I LOVE Ron Paul! I voted for him.

15. AmericanCryer

I think there is enough distain for the two party dictatorship that there may be hope. One day people will either remain silent in their voting, or become totally defiant! Either way there will be a revolution! As Thomas Jefferson once said: “Every Generation must have a revolution”

16. David Stanley

6 Billion on Elections and a pittence for Sandy relief ?
    The country is bankrupt morally

17. Ronald Reagan

I as well wrote in Ron Paul.

18. ejpetersondub

You don’t get it do you, not voting leaves it all up to the few people that do vote. If the majority of people that don’t vote at all stood behind one candidate they would make monumental changes. The reason we always get the 2 establishment candidates is because so many ppl refuse to be part of the process at all. And voting 3rd party is not in any way acknowledging that the 2-party system works. It’s opposing the system. What you’re advising is to NOT oppose the system. I choose resistance.

19. RCPCTermite

I don’t know what disappoints me more? People, Christian and Republicans, who should know better than to vote for Romney or Ron Paul advocates that switched over to Gary Johnson!

20. FilmEastCoast

I WROTE IN RON PAUL. I’VE NEVER FELT PROUDER OF MYSELF

21. jjenson2006

Nothing,,,…You can write in anyone, including Mickey Mouse. A vote against the establishment is always welcome.

22. Domthedude001

Check out my Write In Ron Paul video on my channel uploaded today.

23. Domthedude001

Hey guys, check out my Write In Ron Paul video on my channel uploaded today.

24. Mrscotthugcookie

Zionism is just one type and Jews have been accused of these things long before the Zionist movement. I believe this “blame the Zionist” thing is just another way to protect themselves so Jews in general can claim innocence. “It not me its those horrible Zionists.” There is NO New World Order only a Jew World Order & they control the US Government, our banks, our media, our courts & educations system.
    JEWS, not “Zionists”, were expelled 109TIMES throughout history.
    109times com

25. Dan474834

Ron Paul is my President.

26. SuRihtanil

We can only hope, but Paul’s window is closing due to his age.

27. HeroAJordan

Due to RonPaul’s large group of supporters,he could take hundreds of thousands of votes away from both Obama and Romney.Many Paul supporters are choosing to write in Paul or vote for GaryJohnson

28. TitaniumDragon

Clearly he voted for Obama. That’s what you get for turning away his delegates, Romney.

29. rpforevernow

Ron Paul is the truth.

30. FalseFlaggersFuckOff

Ron Paul was absolutely right about the two puppets, that’s why I voted for neither of them

31. Mrscotthugcookie

The most powerful lobby in the US is AIPAC and they destroy politicians who don’t vote their way or support their evil. Paul Findley wrote a book called “They dare not speak out” and every politician fears AIPAC. Walt and Mearsheimer also wrote the book “the Israeli lobby”, you should read them.
    Why are these people everywhere, at every level, while the country falters and fails, and yet billions go to their dual citizen country haven, Israel?
    Search: “78% of Bilderbergers are jewish”

32. Kaptain Kanada

It’s happening already.

33. Kaptain Kanada

I think there’s a difference between Barack Romney and Mitt Obama: for example, one is for more wars, more bankster bailouts and more police statism, while the other is for teh opposite: more police statism, more bankster bailouts and more wars.

34. Kaptain Kanada

The election farce has been shown to be just that, so don’t count on it. Also, Dr Paul won’t run again. It’s high time that we all became “leaders” in the fight for peace, prosperity and Liberty.

35. EclipseMonkey

I’m curious. If Jews do indeed control the election, and the candidates are just puppets, then why spend money on that which they already determine the outcome of?

And if they prefer one candidate over the over? Are they not capable of covertly funding them? Why did we need to wait for SuperPACs?