625 responses to “Ron Paul: Obama’s Reelection Is a Bad Sign for America”

1. brmillgr

Ron Paul Republicans??? Oh you mean politicians who will actually follow their oath to uphold the Constitution? We are living in a fantasy world, people are in a for a serious wake up call in the not to distant future.

2. brmillgr

Majority “believe and hope the 2 sides will come together and make a deal”??? What planet is this reporter from??? Oh yeah the same planet that that same majority she speaks of are from, planet delusion.

3. brmillgr

john doe crushed you with reality not wishful thinking and gibberish

4. John Doe

Where so fucked the minimum wage won’t matter when inflation hits. What part of WE ARE COMPLETELY BANKRUPTED don’t you understand. If will stop printing dollars (QE3), the interest on our debt will be impossible to pay (because the rates will increase). If we continue to print money, inflation will continue and the debt will increase until……..you better have a gun

5. Mufasa0864

Talking to Concept is a waste of time. He/she is a fucking idiot…. his mindset helps this country continue in the downward spiral it’s been in for a very long time. With all the people waking up and seeing what really goes on in “our” corporations/government, people like him will become obsolete eventually.

6. Mufasa0864

People need to wake the fuck up about Obama, democrats, AND republicans. Seriously, are Americans really this blind/stupid.

7. leolion7876

a bad sign was the fucking Bush reelection! how many more?

8. crazyydemetri

I think grouping minorities together and labeling them as dumb ignorant voters that only care about skin color says alot about a man’s character too. Hate and cowardice comes to mind….oh and your from Paterson NJ? That’s nice, I’m from Camden.

9. 2468allan

How is abolishing the minimum wage a good thing? Tell me how, please! I think that you are the one who needs to become educated.

10. 2468allan .

11. 2468allan

It is racist. I will give you an example why. If Allen West or any black GOPer ran for the House seat in Harlem NYC or Watts in LA against a white Democrat, they would get blown the hell out by that white Democrat because of the many racists and sexists in that party. I will admit that some blacks voted for Obama because of race, but you must admit that some whites voted for Romney for the same reason. And that is how one does homework?

12. 2468allan .

13. Concept0000

If you want proof do a google VIDEO search for ” voting for president because he’s black”

Its in 100′s if not 1000′s of songs. The most popular from Jeezy and J

14. Concept0000

Its in 100′s if not 1000′s of songs. The most popular from Jeezy and J

15. Concept0000

Its a choice to be a social worker or teacher, you should know the pay those careers offer before you go into them. If you know more black people then me, then you are lying that alot of black/white/asain/hispanic people didnt vote for our president just because of his skin color. Im from Paterson NJ btw, making blind guarantee’s tells alot about a mans character.

Much success to ya in the future

16. crazyydemetri

It’s not true, I’ve honestly never met one black voter that ever stated they voted for him just cause he’s black…and I guarantee I know more of them than you. But sadly, people spread that hate and we will never cease to be steriotyped. Secondly, being worth more doesn’t mean jack shit in this economy. There are millions of hardworking intelligent people who have to work for low pay for years before they can even make a comfortable salary. Look at social workers and teachers for example.

17. crazyydemetri

18. Concept0000

1. Correct

2. Yes it is racist, its also 100% true. I Def believe in separating church and state and didnt know that about Dr. Paul.

3. People aren’t FORCED to do anything, its a choice. If you’re WORTH more money then you shouldn’t have a problem finding a better job or starting your own business.

19. Concept0000

1. Correct

20. b34113411

why abolishing minimum wage would be good?
    wouldnt there be more sweatshop ?

21. Grey Matter

Obama is a liar. I don’t need to elaborate. Do your own homework. Ron Paul is not God, but he would be a more trustworthy President than the extension of propaganda/agenda that we have in Obama. Saying that minorities voted for Barrack because he is Black is not racist. It’s an observation which is openly admitted by Blacks I know personally. The ignorance seems to be coming from you’re side. You do know why a Black man was placed in office, right? Ask KRS1. DC needed a facelift. Africa is next.

22. crazyydemetri

1. Obama was talking about Iraq, not Afghanistan. They are two different wars that he shared different opinions on.
    2. The notion that minorities voted for Obama just because he is black is racist in itself, not to mention unbelievably ignorant. Oh yea did I mention Mr. Paul doesnt believe in separation of church and state?
    3. Abolishing the minimum wage allows companies to pay below the standard of living, forcing people to work for lower wages.

23. Crazyed2k

and you obviously don’t understand that abolishing the minimum wage would be a GOOD THING! please educate yourself before you say uninformed nonsense. And since you dislike Ron Paul so much, perhaps you can present to us how Obama is so much better or what he has actually done to help this country…. oh that’s right…… HE HASNT DONE SQUAT! and if you say that you dont support Obama either then I’d like you to point somone who is better than Ron Paul, which I’m sure you wont be able to do.

24. Crazyed2k

bro you are a freaking RETARD. Mr. Paul is the ONLY person that gives you a straight answer on every single question that he is asked!! just watch some debates (you obviously havent or you wouldnt be saying it, unless YOU are the racist one and blindly support Obama because hes black. and you know what, Obama DID say the “very first thing I will do when I’m president is bring our troops home, you can take that to the bank!” are you fucking kidding me?!! he actually sent MORE troops to the war!

25. crazyydemetri

“as far as I know”…well you dont very much. he supported the DOM act and is against separation of church and state. He also did read the newsletters, he even defended certain racist bits in the past (go to factcheck if you dont believe me)…he also wants to abolish federally mandated minimum wage, which would encourage poor people to work for lower wages. There’s quite a few others, but I doubt you would care. Paultards hate to hear anything bad about their messiah.

26. Crazyed2k

Ron paul has NEVER voted against anything to impede recognition of same sex marriage as far as I know. So now you dont support Ron Paul why again????? because he wants to End the Fed? decrease the size of government? end the wars? cut the spending and improve our corrupt economy?? give us back our liberties?? whats the reason exactly? so shut the hell up you dont know what youre talking about, and if you support any of the other candidates instead of him you’re a freaking IDIOT!

27. marcusmalone

The TV ‘journalist’ simply doesn’t understand what he’s talking about…

28. tekubus

Hate to say but democracy is a stupid concept. Its mob rule, and the mob is dumb.

29. trollope4lyf2k8

ron, show them what for it mean to be, super sand legend

30. Chris L

RP knows the truth about Romney and Obama…

Shame America willl never elect a 3rd party President.

31. crazyydemetri

Hmm well last time I checked he didn’t say that in 2008, and its not 2014 yet….and I’m confused by your “argument is fallacy” statement. Are you talking about me? Cause all I did was list facts (that can easily be researched) about Ron Paul.

32. crazyydemetri

33. katadantesux

My point is that the argument is fallacy when someone presents their opinion as a fact, regardless of the actual statements made by the people in question. And, at the rallies in Iowa and Colorado, Obama DID say that we would bring the troops home from Afghanistan by no later than 2014. Later, in a press briefing, Jay Carney played it down with the customary rhetorical response that the Obama administration is famous for… The whole, “Well, that’s not exactly what he meant” approach.

34. Kalkas53

ron paul nice guy but unelectable

35. crazyydemetri

1. I was talking about Afghanistan (Al Simmons said he would bring ALL troops home, which is not true) 2. DOM act defined marriage as a legal union between man and woman for inter-state and federal purposes. Section 3 of the act codified the non-recognition of same sex marriages for all federal purposes.