Ron Paul on the Alex Jones Show: America is Far Gone

1. Yeah, for now it's all we really have.

2. Ron Paul is the nice guy at school who doesn't want to turn down Alex Jones, the weirdo, because Ron is just a good guy.

3. You're right. But, the media has made it hard because they portray us in a negative way. We have 4 yrs. to spread the word. Freedom Watch with Judge Napolitano was great for the cause. It would be great to see Judge Napolitano back on the air again. We still have Stossel and some radio shows, but it's not enough. You're definitely right image is the key. Using the Internet and talking to people is a step in the right direction.

4. This guy needs to chill...

5. I don't see why it wouldn't.

6. He doesn't need a neck because he has plenty of back bone:)

7. AJ actually said much more about this issue if you listen back but at least he humbled some and decided the need to work with Ron Paul. Ron is the one that needs to worry when AJ goes off, that is a reflection on this issue.

I talked with older folks in Northwest FLA and they support Ron Paul and listen to AJ and asked me why AJ hates me so much.... that is because I do what others need to do and that is monitor the monitor... we have to be able to call AJ when he is wrong without being banned.

8. Let Obama run the blue states and let Ron Paul have the red states:) I'll Move to a red state. We are a divided nation already.

9. Ron Paul acknowledges half of his supporters are Alex Jones listeners. Thanks Alex Jones for introducing me and so many others to Ron Paul and to other great patriots like Gary Johnson. Infowars ROCKS!

10. SOMETIMES DEAR ALEX YOU TALK SO MUCH CRAP "OBAMAISM IS COMMUNISM"... THEN I TEND TO LOOK FOR SOMETHING ELSE TO WATCH.

ONLY IN THE U.S POLITICS IS SO WARPED AN OLD REACTIONARY GOAT LIKE RON PAUL CAN BE PRESENTED AS SOMETHING INTERESTING LOL

11. i was just gonna say something to that effect Jones is crazy. I dont like him, but I love Ronnie Paul

12. Okay whatever suits your fancy.

13. As always, Ron Paul seems to see to the bottom of the glass--and beyond.

14. Sure Alex is bias to exposing the lies in politics, government, the media, and society as a whole. The mainstream media is bias to the status quo of: don't pay to much attention or do to much research, just be 'good' citizens and think the way we want you to. I like my bias with liberty and critical thinking at it's core, so I've just stopped watching the mainstream media.

15. The only way to take power is through fear mongering. As hateable as they are we need people like that.

16. Opinion can't be wrong. It's what you think whether it's backed up by experience, facts, or what have you. It is simply a thought. a fact is a fact whether proven wrong or not, but an opinion is always right. So stick that if your pipe and smoke it, jackass. Who's mad lol? To be honest it sounds like you're a little jealous of Alex. But whatever, night dickhead = )

17. Right on- Fascism is a form of the socialism that Karl Marx dreamed up. Communism and Naziism are also forms of socialism.

18. I can't get over the fact he has no neck lol

19. You're the one that needs to "fuck off". You challenged me with your cocky attitude. Don't get mad that you're wrong.

20. To be fair he's on air 6 days a week, he's bound to spout some bullshit. I haven't listened to him in awhile, maybe he's lost the plot. ( That animal story was strange ) But the point is he's done alot more good than bad. Fear is the only thing alot of these stupid people will respond to. But like i said, maybe i''m wrong, just my opinion dude. NOW FUCK OF and let me sleep.