Ron Paul on the Alex Jones Show: America is Far Gone

1. You voted for the man and his Party that stands foursquare against everything Ron Paul stands for. Now you're asking us why not enough of us voted for Ron Paul in the primaries to stop your guy's agenda. No irony there, nah, none at all.

2. You voted for the man and his Party that stands foursquare against everything Ron Paul stands for. Now you're asking us why not enough of us voted for Ron Paul in the primaries to stop your guy's agenda. No irony there, nah, none at all.

3. That may be so, that the OP doesn't know you, but you don't have a clue about AJ or InfoWars or whatever the hell you think you're talking about. You have been repeatedly requested to support your derogatory statements about Jones and all you can come up with is more name calling. Whining about someone calling you names is rather sophomoric when it's all you've done thru this long thread.
    You called Alex a greedy fear monger. I don't see the connection and I don't see you providing any evidence.

4. Which movement?
    Zietgeist? Hoo boy! was that disappointing to find out it was the same Leftist kooks behind Zietgeist as later came up with We Are Change. Trail of tears right back to the same commie camp as Code Pink.
    And Alex grabbing hold of anything that even remotely looked like his own early plagiarism and work. Odd thing is, he still gets guests like Gary North. 'Course he is forced to spend most of his time w/whiners like Celente&Kaiser. Being the audience is not knowing all the audience

5. Hey Budweiser - ZERO specifics give you ZERO credibility. WHAT again did he MISREPRESENT on his website??

HOW many examples have you given of Alex Jones LYING?.... ZERO

ZERO examples = ZERO CREDIBILITY.....sorry that's the way it works TROLL.

6. ...half-retarded fat ass god, you would have seen what I said. The majority of his 'credible news sources' are stuff he's pulled out of his ass, failed predictions and exaggerations. Just for example how animals will have the rights to sue humans and how the government makes people gay. That's my argument. That he's a stupid, fat delusional, greedy fear mongering shit that I'm tired of sheep worshiping.

7. Who the fuck is Budweiser? That's not a clever insult so quit putting it at the start of every comment. He's not greedy just because he sells products but because he has mislead and misrepresented what he was selling on his site. Do I have a problem with Capitalism? You don't fucking know me kid. I would be willing to bet I've done more in the name of Laissez-faire Capitalism than you. And like I said if you actually read my comments instead of just seeing I was talking bad about your...

8. Hey Budweiser - Counterarguments first need an ARGUMENT to counter! WHAT IS your argument?

You label Alex Jones "greedy" because he sells products on his website - ARE YOU A MORON?? Do you think his show needs to be STATE FUNDED? Do you have a problem with capitalism?

You say he spouts BS - what BS? Can you give any examples???

9. I love Ron Paul, but Alex Jones is a dumb ass. Does he really think that by not voting he's making some kind of statement? He could've at least voted for Gary Johnson and given the Libertarian party a vote. That's what I did. Instead he just sat on his fat ass on election day and pouted, no doubt. "Let Obama come in and bring in total communism, let's let everybody really see what this is like." Yeah that's a great attitude Alex, nothing brings about change like saying "FUCK IT". What an idiot.

10. I used to listen to Ron Paul but went to Gary Johnson

11. Or Gary Johnson In my opinion

12. Why didn't you register republican so you could've voted for him in the primaries? Thats what I did

13. I voted for Obama, but im trying why u dumb republicans didnt have Ron Paul on the ticket, the other guy makes me laugh bringing up Obama, this shit has been going on for years dumb ass, dont worry about Obama , Worry about the VOTERS, Thanks Ron Paul for not indulging in that crap, Give the Federal recerve some competetion, Im african american and im surely spreading the word about you. The hell with you tea baggers

14. Alex is the most passionate man I have ever heard. That counts as a hero in my book!

15. My two heroes meet once again! 😀

16. so why not vote for Gary Johnson the Libertarian canadate

17. great video, Ron Paul is amazing!

18. Well, I would say that 1% could be the change we need in politics if we all supported them.

19. Not all of them.