173 responses to “Ron Paul: The Real Issue Is that the Country Is Bankrupt!”

1. Sugar Ray

he’s a jew puppet bruv

2. jimivaughan420

You do know there are more people on food stamps during Obama’s presidency then any other president right? Educate yourself before you speak. Or is that too much to ask for?

3. jimivaughan420

Voting for someone simply because he is black is as racist as someone voting for someone simply because their white. Get the picture? I swear, some blackkk people’s children…

4. dadreamzworld

Repeat after me, OBAMA, OBAMA, OBAMA! IJS…

5. dadreamzworld

Romney winning would definitely be a bad sign. You would be really running to foodstamps because more than likely, he would have made sure you lost your job and sucked up all the money.

6. French Canadian

Why The States Must Secede To Save America (+ video)

And today:

Today on the Alex Jones Show, restoration of the republic through secession goes viral. Not only the United States, but the entire world is at a historic crossroad as the Agenda 21 corporate control grid attempts to bring the world into a new dark age. Dr. Michael Coffman, pioneer in exposing Agenda 21, will break down the enemy battle plan and how we can strike back with knowledge by knowing our enemy and waking up to just how hard-core our straights are. All this and more today.

7. Surfisher

C-Span Nov 15th — AMAZING performance by Ron Paul!

ABSOLUTELY MUST WATCH AND HEAR EACH SENTENCE HE UTTERS — STUNNING, in less than 60 min Ron Paul LAYS THE PATH to our Nation’s Salvation, that in decades no-one else had been able to state!

Ron Paul not only dissects the rotten, crooked Government we have, but PRECISELY gives the ACTIONS needed to COUNTER this INSANITY in DC, and bring us, We The People, back to Liberty and Prosperity!

This is truly an AMAZING interview — Ron Paul’s statements are not just spot on, they are brilliant and self-evident to all that still have a mind of their own!

MUST WATCH — AND SPREAD THIS LIKE WILDFIRE (before it’s too late America)!

8. cheozapopan

Yeah now that he’s not running for president the media agrees with doc paul, fucking assholes

9. Surfisher

Ron Paul schools Barack Hussein:
    “If you don’t know the Constitution (the one you swore to protect) you shouldn’t be in Office.”

10 minute video — spread it like wildfire!

Also, note how without a teleprompter BHO can’t put two words together without mumbling, bumbling and stumbling.

10. 1TEDSong

Hell yeah!

11. cbasallie

We’ve been pillaged. The parasites are going to make China their new host nation and they’re going to use her military as a proxy to attack us and collect the “debt ” that we supposedly owe the Fed. Item why they keep saying “China bought your debt. ” They really mean “pay the Fed or our new Chinese host will attack”

12. Brad

SO YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIRE AND YOUR SHIP IS SINKING “WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?” SORRY BUT YOUR THOUGHYTS ARE NOT YOURS ANYMORE TO MAKE UP YOUR OWN MINDS SO THE FEW THAT SEE WHAT RON PAUL HAS BEEN SAYING SINCE 1988 ARE THE ABSOLUTE MINORITY. YOU ARE NEAR THE POINT OF EVERY MAN FOR THEMSELVES OR IT HAS BEEN THE AMERICAN WAY THAT GOT YOU TO THIS POINT FOR GENERATIONS.

13. MRFlipy

Is it me or are the news channels actually starting to agree with the Doc?

14. 100PercentOJ

Fucking agreed bro.

15. superchillin85

he’s been buying gold.. tons of it.. good congressman!

16. krisptreats

that swoosh sound is pretty annoying…

17. davidTHEmavid

I was referring specifically to Ron Paul saying they spent all this money on bailouts and stimulus money being a huge drain on the US economy. A lot of people on the right seem to forget the huge drain the wars caused. But yes I realize.

18. gwydion75

You realize when people say “Foreign Policy” they’re referring to the military, right? :P

19. gwydion75

20. chuyn816

And btw only cuz I say I’m a democrat it doesn’t mean I just vote democrat I vote for who I believe is the best for the job like I said I would have voted for Ron Paul over Obama

21. chuyn816

I’m a democrat I say it proud .. But before people. Start saying things I want to say if Ron Paul was the one running against Obama in this past election I would have voted for him but when the GOP send mitt Romney is like wtf happened is like a slap to the face on common sense Ron Paul was the perfect candidate and would have made a great president in my point of you

22. Marie

Thank you Ron Paul, we will miss your counsel and honesty. Idiot voters will know when hyperinflation hits and they will pay $8 to $15 a gallon of gas or milk.We deserve what we get in our leaders because we do not research and just listens to the biased media, the educator of idiots. Sorry to see Ron Paul go, the only honest politician I know.

23. MIT2004

nah… like i said the train is the most EFFICIENT and CHEAPEST way to transport. over 400 miles a gallon per t. yeah i dont see a truck being cheaper. of course when it is inside the city than we can use trucks

24. CaliforniaCarpenter7

I think Reba and Corky need to pipe down and let the good Dr. finish his thoughts.

25. CaliforniaCarpenter7

See you there, brother.

26. VanessaGCabrera

me too! lol

27. Jordan Calder

Me too. From Canada.

28. tp7886

Right you are. Good catch.

29. veradinx

Only now when it’s too late do the news casters address Ron Paul with the respect he deserves and ask him serious questions about the economy instead of all the bullshit about Abraham Lincoln that they kept pestering him about during his campaign.

And the worst part is these newstrolls are wholly owned and controlled by special interests who play both sides of the aisle and win no matter who comes out ahead UNLESS it’s someone like Ron Paul who they can’t buy.

30. BlakeFalling

Hopefully Ron Paul will not enforse Texas traditional outdated Christian implemintations into society like it has. I heard darwinism isnt even allowed to be taught in texas. I trust Ron Paul that he will abide to the constitutional principles of seperation of Church and State.

31. inconvenientruth1

“I started when it was $35 an ounce”. Clever!

32. PistolPackingPatriot

I’m so grateful for these opportunities for Ron Paul to inject his singular sanity into our political situation. These snippets of sanity will bite the asses of his deniers very soon…

33. CircuitTreez

Yeah I know, it’s sketchin me out that he thinks shits going down, even though I want it to, I feel like it’s going to be a struggle.

34. CircuitTreez

Haha, obviously, but there is not a chance in hell that is happening, worst odds than we had of Paul getting elected which was probably 0 if you ask me. I don’t believe in the integrity of this government, and the corruption runs DEEP.

35. lambotama

we had our chance america, now we’re stuck with obama