Ron Paul: The Real Issue Is that the Country Is Bankrupt!

1. We’ve been pillaged. The parasites are going to make China their new host nation and they’re going to use her military as a proxy to attack us and collect the “debt ” that we supposedly owe the Fed. Item why they keep saying “China bought your debt. ” They really mean “pay the Fed or our new Chinese host will attack”

2. SO YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIRE AND YOUR SHIP IS SINKING “WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?” SORRY BUT YOUR THOUGHYTS ARE NOT YOURS ANYMORE TO MAKE UP YOUR OWN MINDS SO THE FEW THAT SEE WHAT RON PAUL HAS BEEN SAYING SINCE 1988 ARE THE ABSOLUTE MINORITY. YOU ARE NEAR THE POINT OF EVERY MAN FOR THEMSELVES OR IT HAS BEEN THE AMERICAN WAY THAT GOT YOU TO THIS POINT FOR GENERATIONS.

3. Is it me or are the news channels actually starting to agree with the Doc?

4. he’s been buying gold.. tons of it.. good congressman!

5. that swoosh sound is pretty annoying…

6. I was referring specifically to Ron Paul saying they spent all this money on bailouts and stimulus money being a huge drain on the US economy. A lot of people on the right seem to forget the huge drain the wars caused. But yes I realize.

7. You realize when people say “Foreign Policy” they’re referring to the military, right? 😛

8. You realize when people say “Foreign Policy” they’re referring to the military, right? 😛

9. And btw only cuz I say I’m a democrat it doesn’t mean I just vote democrat I vote for who I believe is the best for the job like I said I would have voted for Ron Paul over Obama

10. I’m a democrat I say it proud .. But before people. Start saying things I want to say if Ron Paul was the one running against Obama in this past election I would have voted for him but when the GOP send mitt Romney is like wtf happened is like a slap to the face on common sense Ron Paul was the perfect candidate and would have made a great president in my point of you

11. Thank you Ron Paul, we will miss your counsel and honesty. Idiot voters will know when hyperinflation hits and they will pay $8 to $15 a gallon of gas or milk.We deserve what we get in our leaders because we do not research and just listens to the biased media, the educator of idiots. Sorry to see Ron Paul go, the only honest politician I know.

12. nah… like i said the train is the most EFFICIENT and CHEAPEST way to transport. over 400 miles a gallon per t. yeah i dont see a truck being cheaper. of course when it is inside the city than we can use trucks

13. I think Reba and Corky need to pipe down and let the good Dr. finish his thoughts.

14. Right you are. Good catch.

15. Only now when it’s too late do the news casters address Ron Paul with the respect he deserves and ask him serious questions about the economy instead of all the bullshit about Abraham Lincoln that they kept pestering him about during his campaign.

And the worst part is these newstrolls are wholly owned and controlled by special interests who play both sides of the aisle and win no matter who comes out ahead UNLESS it’s someone like Ron Paul who they can’t buy.

16. Hopefully Ron Paul will not enforse Texas traditional outdated Christian implemintations into society like it has. I heard darwinism isnt even allowed to be taught in texas. I trust Ron Paul that he will abide to the constitutional principles of seperation of Church and State.