7,790 responses to “Ron Paul’s Farewell Address to Congress”

1. drangerbote

And to hell with those that don't have you're luck eh'? Well I thank you for leaving the country my family fought to protect for the last 13 generations and I thank him for leaving congress. The only good thing to come of this is I got to hear the 1st sentence of that speech many times. Good riddance to you both!

2. LaMaestra2102

No he wouldn't. His ideals forced me to face my options...to continue feeling badly and entitled, or to do something about it. I chose the latter, made my first million in 2009 and haven't looked back.
    The hand out -looking back now, was holding me back.

3. drangerbote

Good God, you are a disabled RP fan? Can you say self loathing? He would leave you to die by the side of the road! The OWS rallies I saw were full of wheelchairs and the like. It is the Tea Party (RP's baby) that hates anyone that can't "pull themselves up by their bootstraps" So where in the world do they allow more pollution, greed, rape of the planet etc (RP's dream) than this shithole?

4. drangerbote

5. LaMaestra2102

No, worse, against disabled people.
    Also, I am Femi-nazi so don't lump me in with people who want bangkok whores. My husband wanted to go to that place - I said 'nope..to amoral". So, don't make broad sweeping generalisations that you can't support because that's just dumb

6. jcrowley1985

To be fair, if he had not had the Civil War, the south would be begging to repatronize within 5 years anyway. If you ever look up the comparison of the north vs south in regards to resources, the south had nothing to sustain itself long term. That's why the war was pretty much one-sided.

7. drangerbote

OWS are racist? Against what, WASPS? Let me guess, Thailand, where whores are legal and plentiful cause that's what you pitiful bastards really want any right? The fact that most RP supporters are Ex-patriots is almost enough to make me stay in this gun obsessed, hate filled country!

8. drangerbote

9. LaMaestra2102

Good for her! It's about time a female ran that filthy country that you call "home". For my part - I don't live there anymore..and I never will again. A handful of racist loudmouths does not a movement make? ahah Tell that to OWS ya fucking idiot.

10. drangerbote

Good comeback Potsie! Rosanne Barr got twice the popular votes as your "movement" hero! How does that make you feel? A handful of loudmouth, racist assholes does not a movement make.

11. drangerbote

12. LaMaestra2102

I think they were afraid of him. He had a lot more followers than Santorum and Bachmann..but everyone in the gov't just seemed to gloss over his existence as some sort of mascot. Forbid that someone come into office who wants and demands integrity. Why people might find out that Hilary Clinton did, in fact, kill Vince Foster..and an onslaught of things.

13. LaMaestra2102

Sure you have. Every time you peer into a mirror. Suck on that.

14. drangerbote

15. drangerbote

0 electoral votes!! SUCK ON THAT!! I've never a stupider bunch of crazy fucks in my life and I taught special ed. for 20 years and worked in a nuthouse for 5!

16. LaMaestra2102

Fuck off nigger jew ball. He's right. Deal with it, you filthy fuck.

17. LaMaestra2102

I cried so hard that day ...the day he retired. That was the day I was sure I wouldn't go back on American soil. And I won't.

18. OGkush2011

13:37 is what all of America needs to hear..

19. OGkush2011

I love Ron Paul and I myself would honestly die for this man as well, I just dont understand why he didnt get the support he deserved in all his years in office. Are people and congress really that stupid?!

20. Mechanized0

Perhaps the individual to which you refer is guilty of economic, political, and/or historical ignorance. However, this does not justify utilizing a word that is not only derogatory but equally destructive as it was utilized by statists in order to justify big government policies such as imperialism, surveillance, and chattel slavery. It is a word that should not emanate from the lips of individuals who claim to uphold the ideas of individualism.

21. drangerbote

Nice try you Nazi bastard!

22. drangerbote

Nice try you Nazi bastard!

23. MrJayDHunter

You forget that you can be white, Hispanic, black whatever. If you act like an ignorant fuck you are indeed a nigger. I don't care what color you're skin is.

24. drangerbote

Blow me fuckhead! Just another racist piece of shit RP supporter like all of them, at least you admit it! BTW I'm the whitest slice of bread in the loaf, my family has been here for 350 yrs and fought every war we ever had. You wan't to live in RP's world I suggest Russia!

25. MrJayDHunter

Go be a nigger some where else.

26. Lukeor

What we need to all be honest about and realize is that the entire population we are in is severely lacking. Why is Ron Paul such an oddity in the "modern era"??
    We need 10% of the population to be Ron Paul minded, not .001%.

27. ande bax

Please subscribe to Ron Pauls Official Youtube channel for the newest videos -

RonPaulInstitute

Like this comment up so people can find it easily as its his new channel, and not many peope know. Thanks.

28. matey Betoche

All I can say is that the people need to wake up. and you cannot wake up via media or books or newspapers or anything else that has been shoved into our faces for the last 100 years or so and even before that for centuries,. All the lies and deceptions that we've been fed.They even distorted the bible to throw us off the right path!
    the more brainwashed the more opposed to change...

29. Sosalos Arosanos

Religion is the root of all evil and the reason for many wars present and past in our world. I have no respect for people who beleive that others must "stand for god and his christ". Why can we not stand for peace and acceptance of our fellow man? As Confucius said: 'Do as you would be done by', or 'Treat others as you would wish them to treat you'.

30. Sosalos Arosanos

you say big companies but you fail to mention Big Pharma and the FDA... The worst of the worst!

31. Sosalos Arosanos

who the hell cares?? I bet you are one of those bloody arseholes that call my house day and night trying to sell me stuff that I don't want.

32. Sosalos Arosanos

Year zero is upon us. Trent Reznor knew it all along and has been trying to warn us too.
    For you sceptics...Wake up! The truth is right under your noses,every day...as the old saying goes.....you cant see the forest for the trees.

33. 450gasgas1

Ron Paul is ned stark

34. 450gasgas1

Ron Paul 2016

35. Allan vue

The only politician I know who actually feels for those who's died in war or hose who lost a loved one to war.