7,790 responses to “Ron Paul’s Farewell Address to Congress”

1. Rebecca Shortman

Or the side of that coin: "I like Ron Paul and all and he said some stuff about guns and the national debt that I liked but he also said we shouldn't be in Israel..or Iraq..or Afghanistan! That can't be right! It's American tradition to blow up people and set up bases everywhere. Well, hell...guess I'll vote for Mitts. 'Murica."

or "Ron who?"

2. Rebecca Shortman

That about sums up American priorities, right there. lol

3. Rebecca Shortman

American here, voted for Ron Paul. I'll speak on behalf of my people and say that it's not entirely their fault. Our system has done everything in its power to distract, coerce, hide, slander, and downplay everything that Ron Paul represents. They've succeeded in changing our popular culture into something that devalues liberty and protects the gov/corporate system, with vehemence, I might add.

4. Rebecca Shortman

I guess on youtube, if people don't like your comments, they will flag you as spam.

5. Rebecca Shortman

No, he suggested the real reasoning for the civil war was not for the abolishment of slavery but rather the establishment of centralized government.

6. Rebecca Shortman

Sometimes it really feels like being in .001% minority.

7. Walder Frey

I think you're busy here with reverse racism.

8. Walder Frey

I think you're busy here with reverse racism.

9. BigMeechFoo

Nope he is starting a school/home-schooling thing K-12

10. Alex James

my guess is he got tired of standing by to see all the corruption ruin the country and not being able to do anything about it, you can tell he's frustrated in this speach, that's why it doesn't matter if he runs again or not cause the puppet media will just shut him out again and the bankers wouldn't let him in cause he's way too libertarian.

11. shawn is super

why did he leave? is he going to run for president again?

12. shawn v

why did he leave? is he going to run for president again?

13. Livenderrr

It's simple. He doesn't have the charisma that Obama has, therefore he is a worse president, a racist and an idiot.

Hello, I am the average American voter. And I voted for Obama, because he is black and it would be cool to have a black president. I don't know Obama his points, I don't know what he has achieved, I have no clue whatsoever, but when he smiles my heart melts.

If you don't vote for Obama, you are just a racist, peace out.

14. drangerbote

I'll meet you at Livernois and Joy anytime douchbag.

15. Darby White

farewell to the champion of liberty who sadly gpt cheated out of presidency

16. burningheart82

I'm a native DETROITER you asswipe, yeah what's your address you simple fuck?

17. drangerbote

You want my address pussy? If you make it there alive you won't leave that way! Heart of DETROIT!

18. dadydimsum

I wonder if his family was threatened

19. CallRachel

<3<3<3

20. CallRachel

Brazil is protesting big time

21. burningheart82

If I ever run into you I will kick your ass bigtime~

22. dwanedelana

How long shall they kill our prophets?

23. kjsdpgijn

As would I. And I can't say that about a single other person in this country, I don't think besides maybe Kokesh or Ventura.
    I guess it's really the message I'd fight and die for, but the messengers are important too. And Ron Paul is the best of the best.

24. FAJIG

How do you listen to him.... and then vote for someone else? The majority of us as Americans are pretty much brain dead, or just don't care.

25. gladass17

Let's not let Ron Paul's message be forgotten. Let's all become Ron Paul and spread the message he is preaching. This man Ron Paul is God sent to us to remind us and show us the truth. Just like the prophets of the old. Let's not allow his message be eroded with all media nonsense. Let the fire burn in our hearts forever. This man Ron Paul has influenced me a lot.

26. Shawn Daly

there was Lincoln and Kennedy, look wut happened to them

27. Lucy Momomiya

Gosh this guy should've been a good president than Romney.

28. driv1937

"I'm not a perfect messenger, but the message is perfect." ~Ron Paul

29. LaMaestra2102

ahahahahaaaaa thank you! You've demonstrated your "dignity" nicely. :)

30. drangerbote

I worked for 35 yrs CUNT! I leave more dignity in the toilet every morning that you will ever have!

31. LaMaestra2102

Cunt? ahaha Please, just quit trying to pretend that you care about your fellow man by harping on Ron Paul. You're a useless drag on a society that is already in dire straits (because of people like you) and that's what really bothers you. You have no dignity, and Ron Paul is chock full of dignity. Now, I suggest you get off your lazy ass because life doesn't owe you anything, ya deadbeat, and get a JOB.

32. drangerbote

I hope your "me 1st" attitude extends to the grave! 3/4 of welfare goes to white farmers. You just prove that Bots are a bunch of racist fucks hiding behind the banner of Libertarianism and America is much better off with you (and him) gone!

33. drangerbote

34. drangerbote

I'm entitled to the money I've earned! You are a sick, selfish cunt! I made all the money I'd ever need a long time ago, it just didn't turn me into a heartless dick! Your family comes here what, 1-2 generations and you think you can tell me what ideology this country needs? Fuck yourself you sick bitch! I hope whatever "disabled" you finishes the job quickly. The sooner the world is rid of your ilk the better!

35. LaMaestra2102

You're not entitled and neither is anyone else.This is the age of information - not industry anymore. Anyone can turn a dime using the internet, and investing. Anyone. The majority are just too fucking lazy and Ron Paul knows this. We're aiding and abetting American's useless dead weight. For those who cannot help themselves, well - THEY are who the aide is for-not a woman who doesn't know who her baby daddy is..and continues to spawn. You're pathetic, and your ideology is bad for a country.