113 responses to “Poll: Should Ron Paul Run for Governor of Texas in 2014?”

1. stephen

ron paul does not need to run for president again…though i would vote for him again. i think the most important thing for dr paul is to keep doing the speeches..especially in the colleges..if he can change the mind of the upcoming genration we could change the nation..people line up in the streets to hear him speak…i say put dr paul on the best bus money can buy and bring him to every college in the country..go dr paul..keep spreading the true message of hope and freedom.

2. stephen

i found ron paul while surfing for videos on you tuube and stumbled upon one of his speeches. i feel like he glued my eyes wide open and made me want to get involed and learn more about our forfathers..i was one of those mindless zombies just shrugging my shoulders through life and dr paul woke me up. i am a massachusetts native and believe texas is going to be the battle ground to restore america back and i could not think of any better canidate for govenor than dr paul….might be time to move if he wins..ps his son has also won me over and hope he runs for president in a few years…

3. French Canadian

To ROBIN and to ALL real American patriots of this site:

Ron Paul’s farewell speach has inspired Alex Jones and he has a plan.

Today’ Show is the most powerful and important Show that Alex Jones ever did in 17 years.

He has a plan, a grandiose plan to restore this Nation and it involves Ron Paul and Cessation. You MUST listen to the show. I don’t care if you don’t like his voice or his style, get a grip of yourself and listen anyway if you really care for your country, freedom and survival. It is a MUST.

3 guests on today’s show: Dr Edwin Vieira. PhD, Constitution lawyer who advices Ron Paul, Lew Rockwell and Porter Stanberry who is predicting Obama’s third term. All 3 of them supports Alex Jones plan and will join. Alex will call and draft Ron Paul on this plan.

I’m sure that if you listen to the first 5 minutes of the Show, you will continue to listen, it is so exciting what his coming. This is the time to take action and the action is on Infowars.com.

So PLEASE, please, listen to the show, you will thank me later. This show and the interviews are mind blowing!

Alex Jones Show: Thursday (11-15-12) Edwin Vieira Jr. & Lew Rockwell

4. kathy m

i found out about Ron Paul through my quest to find out about hemp production..I was enlightened.!! Even in retirement (?) I highly doubt he will be in his rocking chair watching the sun rise and set. What ever happens we all know the real deal..let’s not waste the wisdom of common sense and logic and oh yeah that Constitution thing I keep hearing about…Stay the course everyone.

Mr.Paul..thanks for everything !!!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

5. TexanFor Ron Paul

OMG as a Texan resident this would make me have REAL HOPE for my future! We need Slick Rick kicked OUT of our state right away! Ron Paul would be the BEST thing that ever happened to our state. I personally would spend ALL my time making sure he got elected! If we came down to the critical decision of seceding the union Ron Paul could be our president of our new FREE nation that would no doubt begin with a constitution that WORKED for the US until corrupt legislators were allowed to severely subvert it. He would NEVER let us stray from those vital founding constitutional principals! Everyone could come here for a new beginning to see what real freedom means in a truly free market! Please don’t tease us here. We need real hope. I really HOPE this can become a reality.

6. Donna B.

Wyllo—- I could not agree more— I just a year or so ago discovered Ron Paul myself———AND I TOO —LOVE THIS MAN!!!!!!!!!-NO ONE IS MAKING ANY SENSE TO ME —EXCEPT HIM AND ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING HE IS SAYING—-!!!!! —-and I have been a lifelong conservative Democrat that voted for Obama in 08!!! RON PAUL is a RARE man of integrity that you just don’t find anymore.(ESPECIALLY IN POLITICS!!) We ARE SO LUCKY TO HAVE HIM ON OUR SIDE LEADING THIS FIGHT!!!! HE IS EXACTLY WHO WE NEED IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!!! I DON’T CARE IF THE GUY IS 100 yrs Old !! He has more brains sense ,integrity, honesty AND GOOD ANSWERS!!! in his pinky —then all those crooks put together in their whole body !!! AGE IS SIMPLY NOT AN ISSUE UNLESS AN IDIOT MAKES IT ONE!!! RON PAUL 2016—ABSOLUTELY!
    NO ONE ELSE HAS A CLUE about real honest solutions regarding monetary policy, or has the guts to be as DECENT, HONEST and as UNCORRUPT AS HIM TO ACTUALLY DO THE RIGHT THINGS FOR THE GOOD OF ALL OF US. —-even if it requires DRAMATIC CUTS AND DRASTIC SACRIFICES IN THE BEGINNING TO GET BACK ON THE RIGHT TRACK. Ron Paul is the only one that has the correct answers to our problems. It is just too bad that the majority are still not yet informed enough to see that!!!!!

— IT was so obvious to see just how corrupt the whole establishment is!!!—the way main stream politics TOTALLY IGNORED THIS SHINING DIAMOND OF A MAN—WHO STANDS OUT LIKE A SORE THUMB AMOUNST THE SEA OF CORRUPT GARBAGE that is in our government!!!!!! This man reaks of sanity, sense, good judgement and goodness—like the likes of no other politician I have ever seen. This is trully a good man—worthy of ANY GOOD PERSONS admiration!!!!!! Unlike all the other politicians and manipulated puppet newscasters that say and believe what they are told to by those THAT OWN THEM!!!!!! —this man has no other agenda other then to help us all have a better, more peacefull and prosperous world.

Yes, RON PAUL is someone really really special in this day and age—he trully is our modern day George Washington or Thomas Jefferson. I have no doubt he will go down in the history books as being one of the greatest Americans that ever lived. He speaks the Truth in a world that is BOUGHT by Evil and Corrupt, Greedy beings that parade around feeding lies down the publics throats…..because the lies facilitate an AGENDA that BENEFITS THE FEW AT THE TOP THAT RUN EVERYTHING!!!!! None of these people are trully good people—they just like to think that they are!!!! GOODNESS EMINATES A LIGHT—- and that is the essense of RON PAUL—- He trully RADIATES GOD’S GOODNESS from every fiber of his being—–Any one that cannot SEE THIS—-is either too rotten at the core—–or they just never had the opportunity to take the time to listen in detail to him—-either that or they are just TOO STUPID and will JUST LISTEN TO WHAT THE EVIL ONES Tell Them to Think about him because they can’t think for themselves !!!!!

RON PAUL is an eminating FORCE OF GOODNESS AND HONESTY—THAT NEEDS TO KEEP GROWING IN ALL OF US IN ORDER TO REIMERGE AND OVERCOME THE EVIL THAT HAS OVERTAKEN OUR MAINSTREAM. That is what is required to turn things around. RON PAUL IS THE ANSWER—EVERYTHING HE STANDS FOR IS OUR SALVATION. THE PEOPLE’s AWAKENING—- THE REVOLUTION OF TRUE GOOD PEOPLE BEING PATIOTS FOR LIBERTY AND JUSTICE——TAKING A UNIFORM STAND AGAINST POWERFULL EVIL AND CORRUPTION GONE AMUCK

RON PAUL 2016 !! YOU BET !!! WE ARE ALL TRULY BLESSED TO HAVE Him. More need to listen and learn about him!!! DO OUR COUNTRY A BIG FAVOR & ENLIGHTEN SOMEONE ABOUT RON PAUL TODAY!!

7. Drlores Faye Dunbar

Run for President again Mr Paul. We need you in the whitehouse!

8. quisno

Ron Paul was bashed in his runs for president. His people though held firm even to the point of not voting in this last election. Look at this picture A man of conviction who was ridiculed for taking care of his people.
    A person who got the first audit on the fed(the only one so far)
    A person whos speach in congress will become ledgendary in it prophecy.
    A person who at 74 shirked not at 16 to 18 hour days to help people who need a hero.
    A person who has been vilified by the total Democcrat republican system
    A person which above all believes in God
    And A person who stands at the front in his beliefs that all men are created equal
    Its time to let him rest .But as i see this man, And if he should come out to represent the people in Texas as Governor I would suggest hat he be defended by every person with love in their heatrts for justice through freedom for his life will be in danger from the very animals who took him down in the Republican nationals, and the controllers of the Emperor who will be seeking 3 terms in the Oval office.
    remember this:” We need strong honest people if we are to survive, For god will allow no others.

9. DPB

Very good. It seems there is no reason that anyone would not see eye to eye with Dr. Paul in what he brings up in the speech. I look to see him and others (all of us) to start understanding and implementing liberty principals throughout our neighborhoods. It takes a bunch of pillars in a neighborhood.

10. Tom

I think Ron Paul should continue to educate people on how to solve the problems facing America. He started a movement that has the potential to turn things around if enough people become aware and get involved. Already there are many candidates for Congress and the Senate who I believe were inspired by Ron Paul. If enough of our current “leaders” are replaced with uncorrupted constitutionalists we can put the future back in the hands of the people instead of corporations.

11. Cal

Ron Paul should run for President.

12. Rian

If he wants to continue in the public sector I would welcome it!

13. Fred

I would love to see Ron Paul as governor of Texas, but, hey, give the guy a break.

14. Will Wynne

Ron would certainly make sure Texas fiscal house was put in order. He appears to be serious about ending illegal immigration. Don’t like the fact he just doesn’t get it when it comes to the danger Islam and shariah law pose to Liberty.

15. Audie C Gates

Dr.Paul will be effective in any office he serves since his run for President this year.We should let him choose where he thinks he will be most beneficial.

16. Bill Butler

Yes. Governor of Texas…Then, President of The Republic of Texas!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 1

17. J Walker

It’s a shame, due to media blackout that you never got the full coverage you deserved. It’s also a shame that the corruption in the USA now outweighs the good and that the USA will always be making wars and there will be bloodshed.

The good thing is… people, many people are now aware of what they should be doing and eventhough it’s too late, they may never give up trying.

You’re so loved.. even in countries that haven’t anything to do with the USA.

If you ever need a change of scenery, feel free to move to Canada. We support you here also.. more than you know.

18. mike

Governor, then we secede!!! Yeah!

19. Rosco

What about Senator for Texas? and another run for president in 2016!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 0

20. WYLLO SANDERS

I LOVE RON PAUL WE NEED HIM TO CLEAN OUT DC HE IS OUR GEORGE WASHINGTON

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 16 Thumb down 0

1. stephen

correction he is our thomas jefferson….god bless ron paul.

21. Bevin

I’ve supported Ron Paul since the 70s, when I lived in Houston.

I voted “Yes, he should run for Governor of Texas,” but only with deep misgivings.

I feel guilty about asking him to endure any more hardship, about continuing to fight an uphill battle against the entrenched Demopublican establishment, with its rigged rules of the game.

To me he’s like Rocky in the final Rocky film, “Rocky Balboa” (Rocky 6). If he wants to fight, if he feels the need to fight, then will of course be in his corner.

But if he wants to hang up his gloves after a lifetime of going the distance, who can blame him? Who has fought harder for America in the past three decades than Ron Paul?

If there is any justice left in America, no matter what he decides to do tomorrow, he will be remembered as the grand old man, the Benjamin Franklin, of the Second American Revolution.

22. Gershon

The world desperately needs many Dr Pauls. I am only a little older than he and find finding enough energy rapidly becoming more difficult. Our literature is a little thin. Perhaps he could do us as much good as Marx did the world harm with a well thought-out book. Or perhaps he could combine the existing literature as was done 2000 years ago to help make our direction clear.

23. Robert Tyranski

If Ron Paul runs for governor of Texas and were to win… guess where I’d be moving.. that’s right.. TEXAS!

24. D.O. Durant

If he wants to run, I will vote for him. If he does not, I will wish him farewell with fear in my heart.

25. Laurence Burris

I would most definitely support Ron Paul running for Governor of the great state of Texas. He would most definitely help to stem the tide of Obamaism.

26. Catherine C

While I would far prefer that Dr. Paul help us to revolutionize politics here in my home state of NH, I will applaud his continued public service as governor of Texas. I envy the lucky residents of the Lone Star State. As we say here in the Granite State, “Live Free or Die!”

Thank you, Congressman Paul, from the bottom of my heart, for your years of fighting for freedom and the tenets of our Constitution.

27. Dave Fernandez

If Ron Paul wants to be a governor, she should do it. He’s a grown ass man who can make that decision and you can bet he’d do a fine job of it too. If he did, I would definitely consider moving to Texas. And who knows, if Texas started experiencing growth and prosperity due to his purely constitutional policies, Texas may become an object of envy of other states that will want to emulate Texas. Proving once and for all who would have been the best president.

28. Opal

I voted no .. .. because I don’t live in Texas .. the greatest statesman of our time doesn’t deserve to be stifeled to one state.

29. Steve Barker

Dr. Paul is already owed our undying gratitude for his service to Texas and Texans. As far as I am concerned he should do whatever he wants to do and if he wants to be Governor don’t wait do it now. Better yet throw Rick Perry out now, succeed from the U.S.S.A. and elect Dr, Paul our first President.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

30. Paulie

I love Ron Paul and I pray God grants him many happy blessed years! And I hope he continues to work until he drops… visiting schools across the country, giving seminars and workshops, maybe his own radio show, anything to help people understand fully the difference between liberty and slavery/tyranny. He understands the Constitution and the history of this country better than any of the candidates and any of the elected officials in leadership. And I believe Andrew Napolitano does as well. So I would like to see Napolitano run for president in 2016. He’s clear, concise and loud enough to be heard above all the BS. Maybe Andrew Napolitano as president and Rand Paul as Vice President.

31. Publius36

Only if he support secession.

32. Johnny Saprks

I said i don’t know,,,Because , i could not bring my self to ask one more thing
    from this man,,,He has Given so much,,,
    God Bless You Ron Paul,,,
    I would Follow you to Hell,, if that is what you ask of me.
    We would both make it out Alive.

33. Ron Paul

Live in Harris County? Join the Republican Vanguard. Defeat Socialism within Harris County. Keep Houston from becoming Detroit.

34. Paul Smith

I voted ‘Yes’ though even though he didn’t make it to POTUS I’d much rather see him POTexas anyway.

35. Frisco

No, Texas doesn’t have enough room for all us lovers of liberty. Ron should take a year to relax and begin his strategy to run for President in 2016, or perhaps support a great liberty candidate (Judge Andrew Napolitano perhaps).

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 0

1. Robert

Amen, couldn’t have said it better.