Ron Paul Leaves Congress – the Revolution Continues!

1. Well, Ron Paul quit a few days ago, conflict in Israel. Counting that I live in Russia and I am watching American news, my government is crap and I still do not have a social life, yeah. This week was terrible.

2. Unfortunately, mainstream history books tend to be slanted. "History is written by the victors", is a very accurate statement. The official story since even further back than the original colonies, is full of half truths and omissions. The most effective secret weapon of the elite is the dumbing down and indoctrination of the next generation of children through the so called education system. Part of that indoctrination involves giving them a false picture of what's going on in the world.

3. wake the fuck up!

4. Matt, let me give you some news. When you collect your pay-check 45% of it goes to the criminals in charge. Next when you buy a tsirt 12% goes to them as well, ( I am talking california here..maybe somehere else is not that bad) when you put gas in your car...well fuck it I don't even want to think about it any more. Jefferson did not try to bullshit and reason with the English he know there is no negotiation with the oppressor! He got his gun and did what was necessary! There is no Liberty!WFU

5. Statesmen are a very rare breed these days.

6. wow. you basically just said you are for anarchy. Which is kind of idiotic. Though I sense you are just frustrated. Rightfully.
    However, you are right: Ron Paul is not Jefferson. He's better. To be as consistent as he is in the world as it is now is FAR more difficult than during Jefferson's era.

We can't allow the message of liberty to end with Ron Paul, though. It is up to those who support the message to carry the torch.

7. Ron Paul is no Jefferson, I will not miss him! fuck him, and fuck his traitor son!
    Fuck Obama, Fuck Romney, fuck politicians! Fuck IRS, fuck Government! fuck the system! Fuck slavery!

8. I agree with a lot Doherty said, but one thing stuck out for me that I want to point out my disagreement with.

Doherty says Republicans are for government programs that have some sort of patriotic air to them. The implication in this is that the patriotism is the cause and the government program is the effect. I'd argue the causality is exactly the opposite. Republicans use patriotism to PROMOTE government programs they already desire.

9. AMAZING performance by Ron Paul!

ABSOLUTELY MUST WATCH AND HEAR EACH SENTENCE HE UTTERS — STUNNING, in less than 60 min Ron Paul LAYS THE PATH to our Nation’s Salvation, that in decades no-one else had been able to state!

Ron Paul not only dissects the rotten, crooked Government we have, but PRECISELY gives the ACTIONS needed to COUNTER this INSANITY in DC, and bring us, We The People, back to Liberty and Prosperity!

This is truly an AMAZING interview — Ron Paul’s statements are not just spot on, they are brilliant and self-evident to all that still have a mind of their own!

MUST WATCH — AND SPREAD THIS LIKE WILDFIRE (before it’s too late America)!

10. Rand Paul is different and not the same. With that said, he is young and will make mistakes. IF he can for the next 4 years start really acting like his father. THen I would take a second look.

11. I agree Rand is is own person and shouldn't be propelled off of Ron's back. Last time we did that we got George Bush. They are not their fathers! Too many egos involved. Another example if Republicans WANTED to win they would have and the strategy was obvious. I said it from day one. Republicans threw the election.

12. Thank You Dr. Ron Paul

13. THe only moral honest person in Washington...now that he is gone....what is left?

14. RON PAUL IS LIKE " JESUS " IN CONGRESS AND YET THE MAJORITY OF THE AMERICANS IGNORED HIM AND NEVER REALLY PAID ATTENTION TO WHAT HE HAD TO SAY. HE SPOKE THE TRUTH AND STUCK TO THE CONSTITUTION ALL THE WAY MUCH LIKE FOLLOWING WHAT GOD TOLD US WITH HIS COMMANDMENTS. HE PREACHED THE CONSTITUTION WHICH IS WHAT POLITICIANS NEED TO FOLLOW. A TRUE PATRIOTIC, AND A TRUE HERO NOW LEAVING US. JESSE VENTURA IS ONLY ONE LEFT WHO BELIEVES IN THE CONSTITUTION. I HOPE HE CAN RUN FOR 2016!!!!!!

15. Ron Paul will be the last one to ever represent Americans. God help us all.

16. Ron Paul is not going away, he has just started. He will now dedicate 100% of his time to liberty

17. Dr. Ron Paul's messages were a turning point in my life. I have so much respect & admiration for the man, more than anyone I've ever before... Such a Humble, yet brilliant mind we have encountered. I'm so lucky to have learned so much from Dr Paul

18. Audit the FED? What happened to ending the FED?

19. This is just the beginning of American Transformation!!!!! We cannot let the CORRUPT Leaders Destroy America!!!! Not this generation folks!!!!! Wake Up!!!!!!

20. Ron pauls out? Im out.