Ron Paul Leaves Congress – the Revolution Continues!

188 Responses

Processing your request, Please wait....

188 responses to “Ron Paul Leaves Congress – the Revolution Continues!”

1. Phuck OFT

As an Obstetrician, Ron Paul didn't deliver babies...He read them the Bill of Rights and they crawled out in anticipation of freedom.

2. Phreedom Phighter

3. TheBlackshirtHusker

4. Phreedom Phighter

AHAHAH I am actually wearing my "Don't Blame me..." shirt right now! :)
    I was also happy he ran again, I got to write him in this time... I was a sheep until 2009

5. Phuck OFT

AHAHAH I am actually wearing my "Don't Blame me..." shirt right now! :)

6. Phreedom Phighter

AHAHAH I am actually wearing my "Don't Blame me..." shirt right now! :)

7. Phuck OFT

AHAHAH I am actually wearing my "Don't Blame me..." shirt right now! :)

8. TheBlackshirtHusker

AHAHAH I am actually wearing my "Don't Blame me..." shirt right now! :)

9. TheBlackshirtHusker

AHAHAH I am actually wearing my "Don't Blame me..." shirt right now! :)

10. Phuck OFT

Oh, and if you look at the crowds in the background of this video, he typically sells out the places where he speaks. There are fans everywhere.

11. Phreedom Phighter

12. TheBlackshirtHusker

13. Phuck OFT

Look around. Whenever I wear my R3VOLUTION shirt in public, I typically get a lot of fans who randomly come talk about Dr. Paul with me. There are plenty in Iowa obviously...

14. Phreedom Phighter

15. TheBlackshirtHusker

16. TheSuperDhooper

Where are all the Ron Paul supporters in real life? I smell internet distorters.

17. EragonStar

18. cameronswaddell

I'm a Federalist. And don't worry about the country falling, I doubt (wishful thinking) that will happen. Its up to God in the end. But I feel I must try. It is better than just sitting here and looking at what was said and done that was great in the past. If it is so great. Then use it to your advantage. I don't see this country falling because there is to many Americans with the spirit and courage to keep it running like me or you even. I see the Democratic party falling, not this country.

19. dixiegirl999

I admire your dreams & love for america but, we have been outnumbered. I will NEVER vote again. The majority of illegals don't paying taxes but live off of us taxpayers. We only have about 47% now paying taxes. The remaining majority are living off of us tax payers too only because they know they can. As long as they are being supported, you don't have a chance in hell because they will always vote democrat. We are about to crash anyway.

20. cameronswaddell

I will.

21. jcrowley1985

Thank you Ron Paul for running at least one last time. By voting for you, I have the proof to rub in Republicans faces that it was THEIR fault, for shunning you, and not because of Obama, that they lost.

Everytime some butthurt Republican complains to me about how "Obama won and this country is ruined"; I just turn around and say "Don't look at me, I voted for Ron Paul, how about you?"

Problem Republicans?

22. MEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEe77

Yeah like that will ever happen...damn your a fucking blind retard..i am amazed you know how to "write"..get your head out of your ass..
    Ron Paul is the best that can happen to the US.

23. MEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEe77

Ron Paul is the best that can happen to the US.

24. Bert Boterkoek

Ron Paul is the best that can happen to the US.

25. Bert Boterkoek

Ron Paul is the best that can happen to the US.

26. Will Pill

100 monkey theory. Its happening with Ron Paul showing us how to eat the potato properly.

27. william420adam

28. Jack Daniels

RT = Russia Today and they agree with Ron Paul that America should spend less on defence ha ha. And this fool actually agreed with her. Next the Russian invasion of america. JEEZ

29. iLuvAkeys4ever

30. MrAmputechture

69% of our federal spending is directed towards entitlements. 4% is directed towards Overseas Contingency Operations, the cost of our wars overseas.
    The fool should have prioritized his nation over his ego and endorse Romney and the Liberal-tarians who wasted their votes on third party candidates are going to realize how stupid they are when they see this country change in the next 4 years.

31. DecendantKnights OfMalta

if we weren't so heavily taxed we would have more capitol to put towards creating which would enable more business's to be started, more idea's tried, jobs created and wealth and then savings, which then we would be in a position to put a great deal of capitol time and resources into the poor, ...

32. DecendKnightsofmalta

33. DecendantKnights OfMalta

I dont like the idea of making something that has to have its price set by the market being a right, its gets really muddy really quick, so the sick has a right to health care (that means a doctor might need to be forced to treat him, thus negating the doctors rights), I think its better if we have no "right" to health care but simply rely on the Hippocratic Oath and a social philosophy of caring for fellow man or "no one turned away" as it has been called.

34. DecendKnightsofmalta

35. Surfisher

Illegal Everything...in America!

re: John Stossel (from FOX News)--- spread this video like Wildfire, showing that nearly All our Liberties are GONE!
    ---------------------------------------------------------

It is estimated that over 1/2 Billion Negative Laws, Rules and Regulations have been created by the Federal Government in the last 40 years.

This number is STAGGERING --- More NEGATIVE LAWS than there are Americans (counting all men, women and children in the USA) TELLING US WHAT WE CANNOT DO (thus negative laws) upon the THREAT Of GOVERNMENTAL PUNISHMENT!

All these UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAWS are enforced by gun-totting UNIFORMS --- if you have not run afoul of such, try selling Lemonade on our lawn...and see how many gun-toting Uniforms will come to shut you down by the threat of their guns they so proudly wear!
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Some are awakening to the fact that Our Citizens have become the most government controlled peoples on this Planet today!

These Few Enlightened Citizens, these Brave Patriots, these pure Souls in search of TRUE Justice and Liberty for All, have started petitions in all 50 States to Secede from the Federal Government that by its anti-Constitutional and anti-American ACTIVITIES has FORFEITED THE RIGHT to be called the USA.

The goal of the Secession Petitions is not to break away from the Union, but to negate the Unconstitutional Powers that Washington, DC has usurped for their own anti-American interests, and return ALL States to the Original (Organic) US Constitution!

It is shameful that the Main Stream Media, and their parroting, brainless shills, have such fear of the Truth, and are spreading false and silly accusations to this American Principle --- Secession (if we did not Secede from Tyrannical England, we would not be called Americans)!