835 responses to “Ron Paul: The Next Generation Will Rebuild America”

1. modernpanther

Your view on Chomsky?

2. modernpanther

Your view on Chomsky?

3. wildreams

Ron Paul sneering at “other people”‘s problem, thanks.

4. AnthonyMarkReynolds

the media has tought people to feel smart for ridiculing discerning individuals.
    dont hate, pity.

5. Greenlife711

EATING CANNABIS OIL CURES CANCER AND VIRTUALLY ALL HEALTH ISSUES!!!

Check my channel for hundreds of video proof and many links to SCIENCE.

Cannabinoid Receptors are in our skin, brain, immune system, intestines, liver, spine, ribs, white blood cells, & bone marrow (STEM CELLS) etc. Without the 600 Million+ year old Endocannabinoid System*, Stem Cells would act like a car without a driver. *Dr. Guy, Executive Chairman of GW Pharmaceuticals, London, UK

THUMBS THIS UP TO SAVE LIVES!!!

6. RAMB0IV

You should also study the jewish influence in United States. It is enormous, way too much for a 2% minority. The media, banking, government and law, the jews have high influence in all the key areas of power. That’s why your country serves Israel, not because of national security or the war against terror.
    Russia is going to the right direction by forbidding foreign influence and people who might have loyalties to a foreign power, that includes jews. United States should do the same.

7. TSFightingDuck

Hehe! You’re an idiot.

8. Kevin Joubert

We can’t win. We can only be right in our failure. I am okay with that.

9. pigeonpsycho

Too many people have given up and empowered the central government, it’s turning into Soviet Union as we speak. The dangers of centralizing power are enormous but are not taught.

10. Valeria Hill

Sad you are living but you fight for almost 30 years for your believes and for you country ….You work with honor and honesty….Congratulations and hope you keep you life with peace and love …Thank you so much Dr.Ron Paul

11. rjnrf

haha great comment!

12. David Steffen

Oh I had a feeling about this subject the whole time.I didnt sit and watch the whole Republican Primaries, but I listen to alot of them while arguing with his supporters.Ya ,it was rigged in Romneys favor but the general election there was to many people that turn out for Obama thank god. really.Did you vote in the general election? They had police at my polling place and you oughtta seen the looks on their faces when my libera ass pulled up it was awsome.

13. David Steffen

14. MaendelWealthMgmt

America desperately needs more independent thinkers like Paul.

15. mcfurly

its funny, I was a registered democrat (I switched to Libertarian this year) – after hearing Ron Paul talk I can’t take people like Michael Moore or Noam Chomsky seriously anymore. It sucks, because now all the people that used to be people that I thought were smart like Henry Rollins, Jello Biafra, Zack de la Rocha etc..are just dummies now. I wish i could go back because I shook out all the bullshit and the only thing that is real is what Ron Paul talks about lol…

16. syborius

you sincerely have not a clue how the RNC and GOP shafted Ron Paul. We did vote, the game is rigged. The electronic voting machines in the primaries stole the vote from Paul and gave it to Rmoney. That is why Paul did so well in the caucus states. (where you need REAL support in the counties and state conventions. Just research election fraud and Ron Paul and the purging of his delegates at the national convention and you will know the truth.

17. Greg Crowell

It was all part of his master plan to expose our corrupt political system.

18. Chewsiffer

Why does everyone always seem so scared and nervous when they ask questions? -.-

19. Astra2012

And unfortunately the msm is in process of DUMBING THE AMERICA, and they have succeeded with majority of us.

20. GraveyardSouljah

He needed the campaign contribution to retire.

21. GraveyardSouljah

yeah just don’t mention your a supporter of him or else the mainstream media will treat you the same as him.

22. David Steffen

I sincerley believe if libertarians got out and voted this man would be president.Maybe by the Demcocrats getting out there and actually voteing it will inspire some people in 2016 .

23. David Steffen

I bet he feels stupid running as a Republican though.

24. RowdyPizer

The “Fiscal Cliff” rhetoric is part of why “The Real Solutions Aren’t Even Discussed!”

25. Deinstitutionalisati

Now youre makin sense.

26. Marenalm6

For example, Jon corzine should be in prison right now for not protecting the investments of middle class investors, but ensuring the investments of the wealthy. Libertarians believe in a jail cell for people like him, Obama doesn’t.

27. Marenalm6

\/ easy to see that but not quite. Fraudulent actions would result in arrest. Bankers who put their constituents money at risk due to reckless loans, can be prosecuted in a libertarian society. Keeps the corporations from going nuts. Of course, I understand some regulation must be kept in place to keep the power from shifting to business from gov’t.

28. doublek321

Look up the depression of 1920–21. During THAT time, the policies Dr. Paul advocates (non-interventionism by government in the economy) were used. It resulted in a sharp deflationary recession that ended after about 18 months. We would’ve had the same experience back in 2008 and the economy would’ve been legitimately recovering the past few years. Instead, we’re going to end up w/ something much worse than what would’ve happened in 2008. Please research “Austrian Economics”.

29. fountaincap

Dr. Paul, now that you’re retired from Congress, please host a call-in radio show!

30. thaparanormlist

I really enjoy tha lack of propaganda this politician speaks with. A cut on this world police bullshit would help in many ways make our people more prosperous!

31. thesweeetscent

I love you man. God bless your soul. I salute you.

32. thesweeetscent

Ron Paul is no joke. Not only He predicted the economic crisis long time ago but he also came up the solution when krugman was still in middle school. This guy is a genius. May God preserve him.

33. EscapingProgress

Yes. Still need to read Griffin’s book. It’s on my list of books to read among many others lol.

34. 31322314

END THE FED.

35. EnergyTurtle101

If I were to talk to Ron Paul my question would be about Japan. Why do we have U.S Military bases in Japan? Since he said, if elected, that all U.S Military bases would be shut down, globally. I’ve looked it up and I’ve read that Japan and the U.S met with each other two times in the 40′s and 50′s(after WW2) to have the U.S as a “security- like force” for Japan. I just wanted to know from Ron Paul because the Internet is filled with good information along with bad information.

1 14 15 16 17 18 24