Ron Paul: The Next Generation Will Rebuild America

1. Ron Paul sneering at “other people”‘s problem, thanks.

2. the media has tought people to feel smart for ridiculing discerning individuals.
    dont hate, pity.

3. EATING CANNABIS OIL CURES CANCER AND VIRTUALLY ALL HEALTH ISSUES!!!

Check my channel for hundreds of video proof and many links to SCIENCE.

Cannabinoid Receptors are in our skin, brain, immune system, intestines, liver, spine, ribs, white blood cells, & bone marrow (STEM CELLS) etc. Without the 600 Million+ year old Endocannabinoid System*, Stem Cells would act like a car without a driver. *Dr. Guy, Executive Chairman of GW Pharmaceuticals, London, UK

THUMBS THIS UP TO SAVE LIVES!!!

4. You should also study the jewish influence in United States. It is enormous, way too much for a 2% minority. The media, banking, government and law, the jews have high influence in all the key areas of power. That’s why your country serves Israel, not because of national security or the war against terror.
    Russia is going to the right direction by forbidding foreign influence and people who might have loyalties to a foreign power, that includes jews. United States should do the same.

5. We can’t win. We can only be right in our failure. I am okay with that.

6. Too many people have given up and empowered the central government, it’s turning into Soviet Union as we speak. The dangers of centralizing power are enormous but are not taught.

7. Sad you are living but you fight for almost 30 years for your believes and for you country ….You work with honor and honesty….Congratulations and hope you keep you life with peace and love …Thank you so much Dr.Ron Paul

8. haha great comment!

9. Oh I had a feeling about this subject the whole time.I didnt sit and watch the whole Republican Primaries, but I listen to alot of them while arguing with his supporters.Ya ,it was rigged in Romneys favor but the general election there was to many people that turn out for Obama thank god. really.Did you vote in the general election? They had police at my polling place and you oughtta seen the looks on their faces when my libera ass pulled up it was awsome.

10. Oh I had a feeling about this subject the whole time.I didnt sit and watch the whole Republican Primaries, but I listen to alot of them while arguing with his supporters.Ya ,it was rigged in Romneys favor but the general election there was to many people that turn out for Obama thank god. really.Did you vote in the general election? They had police at my polling place and you oughtta seen the looks on their faces when my libera ass pulled up it was awsome.

11. America desperately needs more independent thinkers like Paul.

12. its funny, I was a registered democrat (I switched to Libertarian this year) – after hearing Ron Paul talk I can’t take people like Michael Moore or Noam Chomsky seriously anymore. It sucks, because now all the people that used to be people that I thought were smart like Henry Rollins, Jello Biafra, Zack de la Rocha etc..are just dummies now. I wish i could go back because I shook out all the bullshit and the only thing that is real is what Ron Paul talks about lol…

13. you sincerely have not a clue how the RNC and GOP shafted Ron Paul. We did vote, the game is rigged. The electronic voting machines in the primaries stole the vote from Paul and gave it to Rmoney. That is why Paul did so well in the caucus states. (where you need REAL support in the counties and state conventions. Just research election fraud and Ron Paul and the purging of his delegates at the national convention and you will know the truth.

14. It was all part of his master plan to expose our corrupt political system.

15. Why does everyone always seem so scared and nervous when they ask questions? -.-

16. And unfortunately the msm is in process of DUMBING THE AMERICA, and they have succeeded with majority of us.

17. He needed the campaign contribution to retire.