Poll: Should Ron Paul Run for President in 2016?

[poll id=”88″]

1. I love Ron Paul, but he quit before the race was over! I would not pay attention to Ron if he runs again, I don't believe he means what he says any more.
    I liked Rand, but I am also very disappointed in Rand and I would never vote for him.
    My suggestion is to have Peter Schiff run for President in 2016! He is the smartest guy out there and would do what needs to be done. He was also an adviser to Ron Paul!

2. Mr Ron Paul: Before I start my comment my answer is yes! you should run for president in 2016. but don't forget you'll be four years older. will you be up to it. four years is a long way off, a lot can happen in four years. the way things are going we may not even have a country. We have to remember and learn from the past what the media did to you you in this past election, you didn't stand a chance. They are to strong and rich. they will brain was the american people like they always do. all of us that believe in you, have four years to get ready. We must all get together and get rid of the Federal Reserve. The Federal Reverse is bad for the country. For one they make the media richer and stronger. there must be a way to get to the media. Maybe we can get the business people to cancel their ads. For you to stand a chance to be elected in 2016, you must get rid of the Federal Reverse, and if the Federal Reserve stops supporting the media you might get them on your side. then you might stand a chance to be elected in 2016 . God BLESS YOU; Ernie

3. Mr Ron Paul: Before I start my comment my answer is yes! you should run for president in 2016. but don't forget you'll be four years older. will you be up to it. four years is a long way off, a lot can happen in four years. the way things are going we may not even have a country. We have to remember and learn from the past what the media did to you you in this past election, you didn't stand a chance. They are to strong and rich. they will brain was the american people like they always do. all of us that believe in you, have four years to get ready. We must all get together and get rid of the Federal Reserve. The Federal Reverse is bad for the country. For one they make the media richer and stronger. there must be a way to get to the media. Maybe we can get the business people to cancel their ads. For you to stand a chance to be elected in 2016, you must get rid of the Federal Reverse, and if the Federal Reserve stops supporting the media you might get them on your side. then you might stand a chance to be elected in 2016 and the media. God BLESS YOU; Ernie

4. I was appalled by the news that Ron Paul did not support Romney. Maybe he wasn't perfect, but he sure was a step in the right direction, no question - and infinitely better than Obama. By refusing to support him you have contributed to what's going to happen to us next year.

• Your just angry that the close to 2 million write in RP's didn't support your lobbyist sheep agenda. And supposidly, where the Republicans kept disallowed the write in votes, many voters chose Pres. Obama...

From the start, no one liked Mitt. Especially in Aug. 2011, when Terry Holt, Republican Strategist stated that "Mitt will be the candidate because the establishment wants an establishment guy and Mitt is the establishment....the debates are just a show to let voters feel they have a stake in the elections".. Terry stated on MSNBC, Andrea Michell show, "before the debates even started"..

How about whenMitt stated, " I don't know the Constitution, ask our Constitutional Representative Ron Paul".. This during the NH 2012 debates, yet this Draft Dodging, Flip Flopping, Cowardice and Lobbyist mouth piece, still wanted to be President??? How can you be President when you don't know the first thing about the most important piece of legislation your supposed to defend... I like what Mitt did say about how we decide to go to war. Not by using the Constitution, but by "Attorneys and Lawyers decide...." WHAT???

The President swears to defend the Constitution of the United States from Foriegg and domestic enemies, just like the majority of the military that supported Ron Paul. How can you defend something you don't know??

Jean, what you need to do is continue to be an uneducated Lobbyist controlled sheep and keep supportying those Democan/ Republocrat Lobbyist that are ruining America..

As they say, education makes for better voters and maybe those who support RP, are proving to be more educated than the lobbyist controlled sheep that are following their leaders to the slaughter....

Remember, RP had the fastest growing voters block backing him again, Y.A.L., many military members, America first voters, etc....

Other reasons why Mitt was never liked in his 12 years of running for the Presidency: When asked why his boys never served in the military (because he was pushing other useless wars for profits using other family members kids so he and his Lobbyist Controllers can continue to profit off dead American Soldiers-- PNAC (The Project for the New American Century)). Mitt stated: "they don't have to serve in the military to serve America. They are serving America by helping me get elected"... Self righteous, egotistical bastard..

And if he wanted to add $2 Trillion more to the PNAC military war machine, as he claimed numerous times, why wasn't his Lobbyist $$ supporters going to fess up the money, Instead of the American Tax Payers. The say tax payers who Bailed Out Mitts $$$$$ Lobbyist who are ruining America, such as Goldman, Bankers, Wall Street, etc .... yes, just like the Presidents $$$, same lobbyist....

We RP supporters know that if we didn't vote America First Ron Paul, the only other choice was Mitt Obama or Barak Romney, and either way, they are both sponsored by Lobbyist who are ruining America.

RP had no Lobbyist support, fought against those like Barak and Mitt (ie.. the establishment Lobbyist) for the past 30 years.... So why would he sell out his soul for Mitt....You just go used to flip flop Mitt, someone whose word doesn't mean anything, someone who changes his words, daily, UNLIKE RON PAUL AND HIS CONSISTANT STANCE ON ISSUES PERIOD...

I could go on, but I am going to stop because it only makes you look more pathetic as I give more and more examples of that Pathetic PNAC/ RNC Lobbyist mouth piece Mitt.

Remember, unlike the lobbyist sheep that follow big mouth Hannity, Mitt, etc.. your angry at RP and supporters because he doesn't flip flop, etc.. Instead of being angry at us, maybe you should re-evaluate your logic, way of thinking about why you voted for someone so weak.??

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 0

5. Robin,

I foundthe perfect speach (because it's not an interview), to give to your liberal friends.
    G.Edward Griffin who is very calm, explains clearly the Left/Right paradigm.. His speach will convince anybody. Even your friends will have to agree with him. This is a MUST listen for everyone who doesn't understand the system.

His speach starts at the very beginning of the video, where Alex introduces him.

Infowars Nightly News: Tuesday (11-20-12) G. Edward Griffin

--------------------

Changing subject: You must also listen to the interview of Ray Mc Govern, he talks a lot about the killing of the Ambassador in Benghazi. New insight.

"Retired CIA officer turned activist and journalist Ray McGovern talks with alex about the war in the Middle East and Israel’s latest actions in Gaza."

Profiteering on Gaza Conflict: Business as Usual for Military INC

6. If Ron doesn't, I hope he gives us a clue who he would like us to support,

OTHER THAN THAT OF TRAITOR, LOBBYIST SUPPORTING, TURNING

YOUR BACK ON YOUR FATHER TO SELL OUT TO THE LOBBYIST PARTY

AND MITT.

That is just my opininon, as Traitor Rand was set to take Ron's place. But when he supported Mitt and the Corporate, PNAC, Fox, RNC lobbyist Mitt, for me, he was and is through....Playing both sides of the aisle hey Rand???

Can't have your cake Rand and eat it too. Chose what side you support and stick with it or they will start calling you the other Flip Flop Mitt Randmey.

7. *I Dreamt of Free America* (a friend of mine that escaped the Soviet Block in 1968 asked me to post this for him):

"I lived in a Communist Country that was totalitarian. In the morning I woke up to TV news that told me how great our Socialist Government was, then read the same in their newspapers, while waiting in line for bread. I was then 16 years old.

My parents went to work before the break of dawn, and came home exhausted each day after 7pm. The meager dinners we had were the best of times -- my parents taught me not to believe the lies the communists told, but to dream that there is a truly FREE COUNTRY called America, where we'll all try to escape to someday!

School I hated --- it was six days a week back then --- and all they taught us was how great our socialist leaders were, and how wonderful the world would be once Communism is achieved.

Every other Sunday, my parents and I (just like all our neighbors) had to attend in a basement the local Commissar's mandatory gathering. Here, all had to pledge allegiance to our Socialist Republic, and have us tell on neighbors and friends who might be an Enemy of the State. The Commissar always made a patriotic call that ANY CHILDREN, that have seen or heard, their parents say something against the State MUST report them, since that is how our country would be saved from internal foes.

I'm sadden to recall that there were a few children that reported their own parents (these children did get an extra allowance of candy, AND THE RARE Chocolate bar...and we envied them, since Chocolate was an unheard of luxury back then), but next time we never saw their parents....

But I loved my parents and respected them --- and no Chocolate bar could ever replace them.

We did escape in 1968 --- and came to Freedom, the Greatest Country in the World back then, the USA!

My parents died in the 1980's, and I no longer mourn them --- because I'm happy they did not live to see what this nation has become!"
    ------------------------------------------------------

"Right now our USA is no different than the communist country I escaped from over 40 years ago!

Please, do not let my tale die with me."

8. QUITE THE QUESTION AS TO WHETHER OR NOT RON PAUL SHOULD RUN AGAIN, AIN'T IT ? WE NEED HIM, NO DOUBT. THAT'S NOT WHERE THE TRUE QUESTION LIES, THOUGH. THE TRUE QUESTION LIES IN WHETHER OR NOT HE'LL BE UP TO LITERALLY BEING FORCED TO CAMPAIGN FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT, RIGHT UP TO 2016. I SURE AS HELL WOULDN'T WANT TO !!! BUT IT'LL TAKE THAT LONG TO GET THE MESSAGE TO THOSE NAYSAYERS WHO REFUSED TO SUPPORT HIM THIS TIME AROUND, EVEN THOUGH HE WAS THE ONLY REAL, CLEAR CONSERVATIVE CHOICE WE HAD. WE COULD MAKE A LOT OF NOISE WITHIN THE "GOP ESTABLISHMENT" & SERIOUSLY RATTLE SOME CAGES IN 4 YEARS, COULDN'T WE ? THE R3VOLUTION WILL NOT DIE, NOR WILL WE SIMPLY SHUT UP & GO AWAY...NOT GONNA HAPPEN ANY TIME SOON. BUT IT ULTIMATELY LIES WITH THE MAN HIMSELF AS TO WHETHER OR NOT HE'S UP TO IT & IF HE'LL HAND OVER THE R3VOLUTION TO RAND, OR SOMEBODY EQUALLY CAPABLE. EITHER WAY, COUNT ME IN. IF THEY HAVE RON PAUL'S SEAL OF APPROVAL, THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME TO SUPPORT THEM. IF RON PAUL HIMSELF RUNS, GREAT. I'M IN FOR THE LONG HAUL EITHER WAY & I LIVE TO SEE THE R3VOLUTION TRIUMPH IN MY LIFETIME. I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK !!! WHAT SAY YOU, DR. PAUL ? IF YOU'RE UP FOR THIS FIGHT, I'VE GOT YOUR BACK..... R3VOLUTION 4-EVER, BABY !!!

9. Ron Paul should run again in 2016 (if he wishes to do so) but should run for the Libertarian Party nomination and have Gary Johnson as his running mate. Or, vice versa with Gary Johnson at the helm. Either way would be a good thing.
    The only problem will be if Rand Paul decides to run himself. If that should happen, you can forget about the idea of a Ron Paul 2016 run. Honestly, I hope that the Republican Party falls off the map before that happens. I did everything in my power to make sure that Romney didn't win in 2012. Now, I'm having a problem supporting anyone in the future that supported Romney. Some of the scumbag establishment-supporting traitors like Allen West got the boot, and that was good for America. If Ron Paul runs again (and I hope he does), it will have to happen outside the Republican Party......if it is still around in 2016!

10. I dont think it will matter who runs, the dems and repubs will just control the conventions through trickery and media help, I think we need to do a true revolt, like some of the states are trying with secession, or a march on washington with weapons in hand, sad to say its come down to this. Some people say this is to harsh, but if you watched both conventions you would see the delagates have no say anymore. Its all controlled by big business and banks.

11. Ron Paul: Obama's Reelection Is a Bad Sign for America

Must watch 6 minute video --- spread it like wildfire!

12. Men have destroyed the world, and know why they did? Just to keep from living. When they silenced women, they doomed themselves and the rest of humanity to death. Until they sit down and let women speak, they and the rest of us will suffer. Men choose death, always talking about what they'll willing to die for, but never what they'll willing to live for. There's a difference. If you don't know why you're living, you shouldn't be in charge. It's simple.

13. Ron Paul being president of the US would be great news for the world but I voted "No". In spite of his amazing energy level, Ron Paul is after all a mere mortal. He should take a step back, channel his experience and energy into devising a long-term strategy for the movement which may need to think out of the ballot box for the time being. That's reality.

14. The man is in his late '70s. Let him enjoy retirement. I am sure that someone from the freedom movement he helped create will present themselves.

15. Yes he should with Jesse Ventura as VP as a third party candidate. Jesse Ventura has shown his dedication and support of Ron. Paul can't run as a Republican and win. The big business run media and party will just dismiss him with non coverage. Ron Paul and Ventura would get ballot access in all 50 states and the public needs to demand They can debate. As Ventura showed, they can win if allowed to debate. He was a severe underdog two months prior to winning in Min. Also as he has said, he would be the biggest protection to Ron Paul because If the Fed kills him, they have Ventura taking over and the public demanding a real investigation, not a JFK Warren commission style.

What need to be done is they need to show the two thirds That don't vote, because both parties are evil and no choices, need to wake up and register and the majority of the country needs to say we are sick of the idiots who do vote running it all. A massive voter registration needs to take place. Just like John Lennon tried to do with the first Beatle to tour the USA before it was shut down by Nixon's harrassment. That also was in 72, the first year 18 year Oldsmobile could vote and Nixon and the CIA had to stop that. We need to push it....

16. I am resolutely against voting for anyone with the tag "Dem or Gop", I (will) vote for anyone radically commited to returning the US Constitution, Fed Law, eliminate the CIA-Paramilitary, Homeland Security, Fed Reserve (bankers), and trying the entire Bush Administration for 'Crimes Against Humanity'.

How we will get from under the Ruling Elite and our $54 Trillion dollar debt I do not know, perhaps taxing the Fed Reserve (Banks) at 6% would be a starter. There is no doubt that the Defense Dept and Pentagon should be down sized by about 75%, I would also like to see an effort internationally, to split up the Four Sister Oil-Cartel ito a divergent 100-piece (each wholesale only and Retail only) operation, with no crossover in investment nor holding office in Corp.

Yes, Corp's are not entities, no campaign contribution needs be over $1,000.00 per individual citizen.

17. Thanks to 12 who gave me thumbs up..........Kathy

18. Until we get rid of electronic voting controlled by PRIVATE CORPORATIONS and all the vote fraud that neither "party" seems willing to do anything meaningful about, voting is just an exercise in futility !!

In 2008, 7,500+ deceased people voted in Florida alone !! Chicago and Louisiana are infamous for their cemeteries voting. In the Republican Primary in one of the New England states, John McCain won it with an even dead on 70% across the entire state ????

I could go on for hours with like instances, but why, everybody with an intelligence knows this but does NOTHING ??

19. I am one of the few who voted "no." Ron Paul should not run because he does not want to run. We all talk about freedom and choices, and it's like we don't want to give him the choice and freedom to retire. I do understand some other points made--about the mainstream's reaction to his age, the terrible way he was treated by the RNC, his 3 failed presidential runs, etc.--that also argue against his running in '16. He said "no"; "no" means "no," and that's all we need to know.

20. Confederate at Heart

I hope anyone will run who is not :
    A. Bought by Big Corporate america
    B. Bought by the Media
    C. Bought by Hollywood
    D. Bought by Lobbyism (what else do you call it)
    E. Bought by NWO Elitists

We need someone who is bound by the fundamentals of what placed this country on the map. Be it Ron Paul, Rand Paul or Daffy Duck someone
    other than what Mainstream has been pumping out for the last 75+ years.