180 responses to ““Ron Paul Is Real” — Rep. John J. Duncan, Jr.”

1. Redant23

Cool now that I went to you page I realized you are not an idiot. well as far as Rand he knew his dad wasn’t going to win I think he is fighting the fight from the inside. At least I hope that is his plan! Peace

2. WorldTravelerMan

Government VS The Private Sector. What Really Makes An Economy Grow??
    See home page video to find out

3. xReefermadnessx

I never said anything about statistics. That’s all you. Statistics can be manipulated, or irrelevant in many cases. Show me a handful of developed countries that have no public education system. Without that, your statistics are meaningless. Kinda like saying gold and silver don’t work as money because no country uses them. It’s baseless. Why don’t we agree to disagree, You worship government, I know better cause I’ve looked at history. The end.

4. freedumbislearned

two different people and he done that for political reasons to run for president in four years. know more POLITICES before you jump to conclusions or else, you look like a fool.

5. Ganga Din

“what do you not get about libertarianism including my right to do such a cooperative and implying to can leave if you want, or accept it.”
    That precious right to leave is ending soon. Fortunately for me, I have my route ready. When the drones start bombing.. where will you be? I know. On your knees.

6. pyrrho314

no, he would release the slave owners from the scant restrictions we’ve manage to get in place.

7. Ganga Din

LOL! Spying is going to be the least of your troubles in the partnership you want to continue. Just wait and watch. Who cares if you have been on “public assitence” or not. Your partnership is exactly what you deserve.
    See this is why I am glad Ron Paul lost. People like you need to face the consequences of your idiocy. Ron Paul would have delayed the inevitable slavery.

8. pyrrho314

as far as I know I coined the phrase (but given statistics not the only one) so there is no other place. I talk about this and other things on my channel though. I just started blogging again, perhaps I could describe it in a blog.

9. GWOTvetx4

I had alot of faith in Dr. Pual until I heard his son endorse Mittens Rommey.

10. logangeorgej

Agreed. Shoot me a link, if you get the chance, to some material that represents your progressive libertarianism. Otherwise I’m limited to google results of “progressive libertarianism”.

11. logangeorgej

12. pyrrho314

the numbers in his budget plan for which he’s “famous”

13. pyrrho314

the numbers in his budget plan for which he’s “famous”

14. pyrrho314

you are the one that said those statistics would be informative. I said look at the top 20 most well educated nations and see if they have public education doing that or private ones. Market of nations.

15. pyrrho314

16. pyrrho314

I do apologize for the trolling in Paul’s comments, but in my defense it was not trolling to piss people off (i.e. actual trolling) it reflect my honest opinions, my desire to be blunt about them, my willingness to listen and to dialog on these issues. I think there is commonality between my type of progressive libertarianism and this more conservative type, even if it’s just an agreement we should be able to do things differently from each other.

17. pyrrho314

18. pyrrho314

I DO PAY THE BILLS. I’ve never been on public assitence, I work, I pay taxes. I think you have to take the same from whomever runs the companys you rely on, you think your redress is better in that situation, and you are entitled to that opinion.

I don’t have to emigrate because I want to continue the 200+ year old partnership, YOU don’t. You’re going to stop the drones with what? Privatizing the military? By what rule can’t a drone spy on you in your privatopia?

19. pyrrho314

20. Ganga Din

How about you emigrate? There are plenty of places where there are like minded people like yourself.

“I have the right to be in the US partnership, sorry it doesn’t suit you.”
    Then you have to pay the bills and suffer whatever hardships are imposed under whoever takes leadership of that partnership. Enjoy that dream. How is the corporate overlords and banking cartel rule feel thus far?
    You think the use of drones are going to be limited to foreign soils?

21. Ganga Din

“I have the right to be in the US partnership, sorry it doesn’t suit you.”
    You think the use of drones are going to be limited to foreign soils?

22. Redant23

We can name call too you Democrip! You Rebloodican! whatever You know Ron Paul is the man!

23. Redant23

24. Redant23

LIBERTY!

25. Redant23

LIBERTY!

26. pyrrho314

I’m not. I believe anyone that doesn’t want to pay to be in my road construction partnership shouldn’t have to pay and they should be allowed to emmitgrate somewhere that there is no social infrastructure. Maybe you can find somewhere in Africa or Asia. good luck. I have the right to be in the US partnership, sorry it doesn’t suit you.

27. Marenalm6

Obama DID sign the NDAA. So we can be imprisoned and target for assassination via executive order.

28. ladistar

Obama is a NICE GUY.

Why wouldn’t anybody vote for Obama? Honestly. He’s black and he seems like a great dude. I voted for him specifically for this reason.

29. GWOTvetx4

He is a republican party, you if you think is found the light now?! This is why we call the Ron Paul movement freedumb and losertarians.

30. Ganga Din

“No, I like paying for them”
    Good then you can buy them off private providers too. That way you get the roads you pay for, and everyone gets to pay or not pay as per their desire.

No need to force others to pay for what you like.

31. eleganz

I am curious, what was your turning point. What finally made you realize that our foreign policy was flawed?

32. vcrbetamax

Good video, nuff said.

33. wiggledytoes

What a fantastic endorsement of Ron Paul

34. orangeclad

Its good to know that a congressman from my home state is on the same page as Ron Paul.

35. Surfisher

Ron Paul, freed of the encumbrance of running for office, IS NOW DEVOTING HIS TIME to Educate the People (and especially the young generation that will be our Future in a few years) that the Rights of the Individual, the US Citizen, are NEVER to be transgressed upon by any Unconstitutional “Laws, Rules and Regulations” that may be enacted by ANYONE in Office!

That Wars the White House starts without Congressional approval are not only Unconstitutional, but have bankrupted us! That our Money is funny paper printed by a Private, Never Audited, organization called the Federal Reserve Board, that is NOT part of the US Treasury Department (the only LAWFUL AGENCY ALLOWED BY THE US CONSTITUTION TO ISSUE VALID US Dollars)!

And the list of our Citizens sufferings goes on!
    ——————————————————————

Ron Paul will now have a greater impact in saving America then ever before! Expect great things from this Greatest American in the months to follow — and in the next few years — expect that HIS Liberty Movement will Finally END the Tyranny that the Centralized Federal Government has tried to impose on We, the People!

—————————————————————————————
    In this latest interview (11-30-2012), Ron Paul logically dissects the problems of our nation — and gives apodictic solutions to the Intentional Mess the Criminals that have taken Control of the US Government have plunged us into!

Must watch 10 minutes video — spread it like Wildfire!