774 responses to “Ron Paul Courageously Speaks the Truth”

1. NorritInsane

I REALLY REALLY hope you americans will be able to overcome your Police + Army. I have my doubts.
    You just have to look at the tank-like Homeland security vehicles. This gonna be really messy.
    But IF you succeed, People over here in europe will get hope and uprise, and free themselfes too.

2. aworology

i think by then life as we know it will be completely different, seriously. I think Obama is the last president, i predict we as americans will stand up real soon as we’re in our boiling point. And then from there shit will have hit the fan and all hell will brake lose, world wide “Humanity V.S The New World Order” thats what i’m labeling it.

3. NorritInsane

too bad he will be 80 in 2016. :/
    He was the last Chance for the USA to become a great Nation again.
    Sadly Banks and the Military-industrial complex sealed the faith of the US.
    RIP you once great Nation.

4. pissed7off

I think by that time he might be a little too old to run.

5. ScootezZ

It does my head in how Faux News won’t let Ron Paul answer anything… I’m sure when they asked him about standing aside while people are murdered and raped he was going to bring up: the Congo, Uganda and Rwanda but Faux News won’t let him speak because they know he is speaking the truth. I’m from the UK and I would love it if Ron Paul became president.

6. PoCkzHD

I think, Ron Paul believes that the US caused 9/11 but would not say it directly, because I doubt that would go down well in the votes and cause a huge shitstorm. But the points he was making were all pointing to the idea that yes, the US caused 9/11

My opinion.

7. Anthony Martinez

you sir are a hero to me and the rest of this nation

8. Rodney O Show

Ever notice whenever they ask Ron Paul a question it is in a form of a joke at his expense.
    Whole thing seems rigged to me.

9. Rodney O Show

Whole thing seems rigged to me.

10. Nick Dugdale

Here is the example. Ex. Big bully wants kids lunch money, Big bully knows better not to take first hit so he forces (allows) the kid to take first swing. Once the scrawny kid takes the first swing and about Knocks him out, the bully then retaliates in a far more aggressive fashion. The Big bully knows he did not swing first so he thinks he has his way out free. The big bully (The US) then proceeds to get his friends to curb stomp the kid and steal more than just his lunch money! BAM! 9/11!

11. Nick Dugdale

Mark BossMan! I love you brother! First off thank you for your efforts and service. Second off there needs to be a broader, wider range of perspective on the attacks of the WTC’s and the Pentagon.I adore Jesse Ventura and his outlooks on 9/11 and how it was a huge cover up. I will give an example on how I think it happened.

12. soapmeridius

or go MEDIEVAL ON THEM

13. soapmeridius

sorry I meant leave them in a minefield

14. soapmeridius

or dump them in Chernobyl

15. soapmeridius

decapitate every one of them sons of the devil and display their heads on pikes for the rest of humanity to see…

16. dextc

True.. If the manipulating and power hungry politicians want petrodolla warfare. Let them do he fighting. Why should anybody on either side loose lifes due to the dick pulling of “the elite”… I say f*ck ‘em

17. IceDragon978

When you know better, you do better.

18. tasteegold7772

i fucking love hannity’s inquisition on paul at the end “so mr paul do you think America has no moral obligation to help out countries that are being raped pillaged gassed blah blah blah blah”..hey sean the answer is a resounding fucking NOOOO!..let these goddamned countries help themselves..nobody helps US!!..we need to stop wiping the ass of the world and worry more about making ourselves as great as we used to be!..we’re still the best but we can be better

19. tasteegold7772

ladies and gentleworms presenting ron paul the man who SHOULDVE been president!!..look what we’re stuck with instead..God help us

20. tasteegold7772

yeah right GHOULiani “lived through the 9/11 attacks” lmao..the guy happened to be the mayor at the time and maybe spent about 2 days total on the ground post attack gimme a fucking break man!.. take your bulbous headed crypt keeper looking ass and go attend somemore dress parties in drag

21. cascadehopsrule

umm Rand is not the same as Ron, i respected Rand until he endorsed Sanford. That’s just going off the deep end.

22. Thomas Jefferson

The seizure rates at the US border also should convince us to tax, legalize and regulate to starve the Mexican cartels of their lifeline. In 2009, almost 1.5 million kilos of cannabis were seized along the Mexican border the second highest item seized, Cocaine, only 17,085 kilos. Real Americans are loosing their lives fighting the border war and regulation could halt a lot of trafficking, keeping US dollars at home where they belong.

23. Guitarhero1800

We had some attacks here and there (mainly in the UK) but the USA always has leaded the way in overthrowing governments and raping foreign (mostly Arab) economies that don’t like the Western way of thinking.
    Ron Paul really has balls saying the truth on TV like this.

24. pilatunes

Guiliani…rank political opportunist.

25. pilatunes

I agree. I don’t agree with everything he says, but he says A LOT that sounds good to me and that takes a lot of courage to say.

26. Ri de

Ron Paul makes too much sense. Why did not Al Qaeda target free and rich nations of Europe? Terrorism is the consequence of failed foreign policy.

27. lukapaka

Guy at the end is like “I would NOT stand by and let that happen!!”
    OH YEA? ENLIST AND SEND YOUR CHILDREN THEN.

28. pooheadispoppingout

Wow an American who is not brainwashed with false patriotism…chaney is the devil… just look at his involvement in war since Vietnam and through desert sheild/storm 9/11 he helped and instigated them all with his capitalism taxpayer laundering with Halliburton and kbr

29. laettis

Mr. R.Giuliani forgets the fact that thousands upon thousands, even in hundreds of thousands, of innocent died because of US intervening with Iraq. And that is just one country.

And to the last guy questioning what the US has done to deserve getting the 9/11(which by the way was done by your own government. Everyone knows it). The whole entire WORLD HATES YOU! Pretty much. Because you support your crazy politicians who triggerhappy and would take any opportunity to go to war. What a nutcase.

30. Nancy Garrett

Ron Paul tells the truth and that is what his enemies are afraid of. He doesn’t flip-flop, or lie, and that is also what they are afraid of.

31. Nancy Garrett

32. WarfareDubstep

Every human being bearing arms should lynch the corrupt politicians and elite. Rockefellers, Rothschilds and Royals, Bilderberg members, corporate slugs, etc…

I’d save an orphan from Africa than the shithead queen.

We need to take back this planet

33. Mark BossMan

I fought in the Iraq War for almost 5 years and it was a complete shit hole when I left. We would go into peoples homes that we suspected had links to Saddam, at 3 am in the morning! We would frighten the women and children and torture the men! I witnessed it all and I’m disgusted of myself for trying to do the right thing because by the time I left I found out the real reason we were there! I watched my friends die in car bombings! For all u people that want war, u go risk ur lives cuz IM DONE!

34. mo ha

“You will find the most violent in enmity to the believers are the Jews and the polytheists; and nearest in affection to the believers are those who say: “We are Christians.” That is because among them there are men that are priests and monks, who do not behave arrogantly.”
    – Quran 5:82

35. LeonWevans

That’s Bullshit you stand by eating meat and others don’t have food. I don’t see you doing anything that anchor is complete bullshit to the max.

1 10 11 12 13 14 23