774 responses to “Ron Paul Courageously Speaks the Truth”

1. AllThatYouSense

Are you an honest truth seeker? Read ‘The Present’ & TruthContest,com ~ what it says will turn this world right-side up if it reaches enough people.

2. Muhammad bin Alwi

Please sir,you mis-understand me.I dont hate you I just hate how you live.I dont want to see u in the hellfire.But ur way of life is wrong and it leads to oppression.There is no discussion to have other than getting you to to say the Shahada. 2:216 “”Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.”"

Prophet SAW promised jihad until Isa returns

3. Muhammad bin Alwi

Prophet SAW promised jihad until Isa returns

4. Titus Valorian

Alas you cannot be made to see reason, your people were once great and still have a chance to be but not while there those like you to misguide them. I am trying to promote peace and understanding you seem to want nothing more than conflict and more suffering.

5. Muhammad bin Alwi

I dont care what a Kafir like you says. You think a god can die on a cross. How retarded is THAT. It doesn’t matter what you think about Muslims because Allah is on our side, do you understand that? Do you thik you scare me or any other Muslim on earth? Death is an ILLUSION and suffering for Allah is a blessing. I look forward to my chance to stand up for the one true path and to bring down all others. You might of REFORMED your religion but that is your corruption and why your filled with sin.

6. Titus Valorian

Lol it is illogical “The guy down the street has nicer car than me, I am going to blow up his house and fly a plane into his children’s kindergarten.”

7. Titus Valorian

I try to respect the beliefs of all people so long as they do not encroach upon the freedoms of others. You my friend are not doing your people any favours, you’re merely validating and reinforcing the perceptions of those who see all Muslims as terrorists, its because of radical fools like you that brainwashed Westerners don’t give a damn about what’s happening in the Middle East, if anything you’re contributing to the suffering of your people by permeating this hatred. It’s a cycle of hate.

8. DaFallenFew

Ron Paul made himself look like a punching bag.

9. Marka Nabiy

American people should be more exposed to Ron Paul to win 2016, everybody wins then..

10. Keith Grieves

Ron Paul so brave.

11. Dllusr3967

Ron Paul!!! I love this guy. Rand Paul 2016!!

12. asilentfire

Ron Paul FOREVER

13. gordon fisher

RON PAUL 2016

14. Diorthotis TM

Easy freedom is available now!
    youtube[dot]com/watch?v=NiJMXDph8Bs

15. tazago

FOX
    bunch of stupids

16. Johnny Storm

The media and both dominate political parties will do everything in their power to prevent Ron Paul from ever becoming truly viable. Even if by a miracle he were to win the primaries, the manipulation of voting machines and election rigging would be rampart to whatever length it would take to keep him out of office. He would absolutely be the best thing for the Country, but so many organizations within the Government alone would work against him…

17. Tess Peters

please fix this url……listen to it !….youtubedotcom/watch?v=n­_­YQ856­0E1w………. Finally, another intelligent man trying to wake people up ! Thank you – Mr. Elbert Guillory, WhyI am a Republican.

18. Tess Peters

19. cr0pi

morality and liberty on this guy is way off the charts, he has stood by these beliefs under the stupidest american debates where he was talked down upon, its good that he is getting acknowledged as the knowledge is making its course

20. cr0pi

21. guitarmaster116

Ron Paul 2028!!!

22. 88relient

7:24 – the sheeple, they clap

23. Muhammad bin Alwi

Harbi

24. Haris Cooper

So you’re saying that Muhammed wasn’t a man?

Uh-huh.

25. falkar11

he would just be murdered and be replaced with someone who will carry out the elites agenda

26. Godskingdomwithin

Ron Paul is speaking the truth. It is going over their heads! I believe if he were elected he would change this country more than anyone has for a long time! Unfortunately, most people are happy with the BS those in power now dish out, and won’t vote his way. We are in big trouble if things continue the way they arre! Too bad!

27. thegr8HarV

I only disagree with his pro-life view. everything else I have ever heard him say I have been in 100% agreement with

28. thegr8HarV

29. Takin ItEz FaReal

i like ur sens of humor in youtube life

30. TakinInc

i like ur sens of humor in youtube life

31. maxlol0

a wise man.what a pity that these stupid people dont understand him.he’s got wisdom that could make the world a better place. The wise man , holy spirit , the savior and prophet. the last light of hope

32. Albert Fish

idiot.

33. ande bax

new game portraying Consitutionalists, Patriots and the Militia as Terrorists, where you get to play as special forces and kill them.

Brainwashing propaganda.

called “Rainbow 6 Patriots”

watch?v=Q7tdrvIsLo4

Fucking scumbags.

34. marcjh133

Many people dismiss Ron Paul because they haven’t studied history and have no Financial IQ, as Robert Kiyosaki says. Paul has never wavered from supporting the Constitution as far as I’ve seen, and I’ve read almost all his articles and videos for the past 5 years. Jim Rogers, Marc Faber, Gerald Celente, and Ron Paul are doing us all a service by trying to educate us so we can at the very least decide for themselves. I find most of their videos on a site called Marketsanity for the most part

35. skafabafa

it truly amazes me that there are people that believe the reason for 9/11 was because americans are free and rich. isnt it easy to see? are they stupid? or just scared to lose their jobs?

1 12 13 14 15 16 23