Ron Paul Courageously Speaks the Truth

Enjoy this all-time classic from May 2007!

1. I also was in afghanistan for 3 years as a medic.

2. You are obviously a strong guy to speak about it! I have military training in cism so if you need to talk send me a message!

3. RAND PAUL 2016!!!

4. in the un declaration of human right you should look that shit up

5. freedom of speech and freedom of religion right to movements or nationnality
    the right to help is also there right to equal pay for equal work
    property rights to life and security and and privacy
    a man youre all failing all across the board

6. Darfur Burma Tibet Palestine syria
    didnt the usa have a civil war itself

7. Ron Paul is the greatest American patriot and defender of the Constitution since George Washington, and I am not even American. He stood up to the line, and fought the fight, thanks Ron.

8. At 12:30 I would have been like really our involvement helped the Iraqis you should take a look at civilian casualty rates...

Wikipedia entry:
    Opinion Research Business survey 1,033,000 deaths as a result of the conflict March 2003 to August 2007
    WikiLeaks. Classified Iraq War Logs[4][8][9][10] 109,032 deaths including 66,081 civilian deaths.[11][12] January 2004 to December 2009

9. Thank You for speaking up.

10. You got my respect sir!

11. Ron Paul is taking pelters for speaking truth!!

12. I'm so sorry and hope you are doing alright. I don't even know you but if I saw you I would give you a hug. No gay shit I am very very sorry for everything you witnessed and hope you find peace and forgiveness for yourself. These wars are a god awful mess we need to bring our fucking troops home and prosecute the politicians who put them there.

13. SAY SOME TRUTH ABOUT SERBIA;ALL WE HEARD SO FAR WЕRE TOTAL LIES...GIVE US BACK OUR LANDS!!!!KRAJINA,KOSOVO...СРБИЈА ДО ТОКИЈА ПА НАЗАД ДО МИЛВОКИЈА

14. No. North, South, East, and West, the retards abound. The only people would think that the problem is the South, which are the few that actually resist government intrusions and over-taxation are the North. Let's not regionalize this. The truth is we all voted for the government we have. Obama is terrible. W was terrible. This isn't new.

15. Rome fell so will america it always fails when the powers try to overreach. Things will become terrible but liberty will win

16. People down South are fucking retarded

17. Against the n.w.o, matrix, elitist, bankers, zionist, illuminati whatever you wanna call it... was i not clear on that? And yes i am a lunatic in some peoples eyes for my believes but i've already accepted this in my life, at this point they don't matter as much to me anymore. Some people just don't wanna hear it and i can see why.

18. what do you hope people stand up against? you aren't really making sense and come off as a little bit of a lunatic

19. zombie crowd

20. I don't think he would have made them a great Nation, but at least tone down their attitude internationally.