492 responses to “Ron Paul: Why I Didn’t Run as an Independent”

1. xKenshinHimura

because we americans are stoopud

2. xKenshinHimura

because we americans are stoopud

3. bbfreak10000

because most people are idiots and the media spreads lies and say hes crazy

4. Meson Parker

Because you cannot become president telling the truth in this day and age. You have to lie your way to the top.

5. rEmiXraiNz

When I first saw Ron Paul, I had a gut feeling he was the most qualified candidate for presidency. Gingrich, Santorum, and Romney were seemingly just riding their hype trains…

6. jake smith

i think the elites threatened him.

7. jake smith

i think the elites threatened him.

8. idealtriangulation

so when the law prohibits a third party ballots access and a role in debates, what makes a dual-party state like america better than a single-party state like china?

9. JakeRN1992

Classic ron paul. He’s so genuine. He’s just a normal old mad with an unwavering principal.

10. DrDeso1

The sad part is that Rand Paul (his son) isn’t like him.

He’s scheduled to meet the Prime Minister of Israel and be indoctrinated as another corrupt puppet politician.

11. Matt Giesler

Ron Paul is a hero!

12. benmeltzer

Interviewer did great.

13. MrRoboticsChannel

lmao

14. Will Teuscher

I have a lot of respect for the interviewer, he cant be that much older than I am, but is working his hardest as a true journalist.

15. KElCH JR

Why Ron Paul isn’t our president because that’s against the Elite Luciferian Zionist Globalist Plan and they run this Evil Empire and Ron Paul is against all they stand for plain and simple and most Americans are blinded by the Media and Entertainment to take notice and see the difference between the two..

16. Mick Scarborough

Ron Paul: The 1st President of the Constitutional Republic of America. Hail to the Chief.

17. luc59457

I’m sure the Treasury have a say as well. Then Obama went on to say: They (americans) have their own lives on their plates to deal with. You can’t give any more ignorant of an excuse than that to the Americans at large. This was off a youtube video titled something like: Obama thinks Americans are stupid about the economy.. But I have the video too called: JFK exposes Obama. This comment is likely Google censored.

18. luc59457

Because of the American Mainstream media, and the American Entertainment industries have worked so well at fooling the people, into voting for a personal personality and choreography, camera-look, above their plan and substance. Obama had no substance a long time ago when he once said, on record and well noted: The Americans at large are not paying close attention to how a Treasury Auction goes, “they shouldn’t”…The IMF certainly have some involvement/influence in Obama saying that.

19. free00to00ryhme

because the elections are rigged and the mainstream media is a bunch of puppets who tell people what to think such as “he cant be president” so that way people with the right idea would get discouraged and not even attempt to over ride the system with unwavering support for the last hope of a peaceful reform of our once great nation. now theres only one solution. A Revolution. there is no other way, at least, not any more.

20. john doe

The caucuses were rigged and Romney was paid for by the elite. Both Obama and Romney were bought and paid for it didnt matter which one of those won. If you did deep enough you will understand what Im saying. Ron Paul would have wiped the floor with Obama but the rich and powerful couldnt allow that so they made Romney who was a complete idiot get in to run against Obama. This election was the most corrupt publicly we ever had, do some research.

21. scrahan81

Reading the all comments was hilarious at first. But then, I realized how some people on this planet have sunk so low to become utterly pathetic, I question the future of humanity.

22. Pyramid Head

23. MaDmOnkyKungFu

If he had raan as a Democrat he may have primaried Obama..

24. TalkingSense87

yes I do buddy you can find me on facebook Names Andrew Harrison. Hope you had a great Christmas. also have you considered Aquaponics gardening?? looks pretty promising.

25. al relbity

Who is John Galt ?

26. QQTrick1QQ

I don’t think the Rothschild’s (500 Trillion dollars) like him, being to smart makes a bad puppet.

27. Ufc nexus

because they rigged the election OF COURSE!!!

28. Brent Preuss

This interview just shows some of the fundamental flaws of the American political system. There is no real democracy in a country that does not allow third parties.

29. ContemptForYou

“Lunacy is printing money out of thin air” – money isn’t made out of thin air, but your point was economically illiterate anyway

“going to war with everyone who doesn’t follow America’s system, like Obama does” – yeah, except that was Dubya. Obama hasn’t declared war on anything.

Must be a Lolbertarian. Thanks for playing, clown.

30. gunniesack

He made too much sense

31. Dexter Hexter

Ron Paul is a man of wisdom!

32. Dexter Hexter

Dreams from my dad who I never even knew, for Kenyans are so sad I’ve hoodwinked you. Dreams from my dad I didn’t want to tell you, Davis is my real dad and he’s Communist too. Lenin said go FORWARDS, the cliff can be had and voters want more words. Dreams from my dad, Air Force One we ride, taxpayers are not mad and Benghazi? I must lie! Dreams from my dad biggest fraud in history, Hitler seems like my dad and I’m still a mystery.

33. SaveAmericasLiberty

This guy is my hero.

34. John Doe

Lunacy is printing money out of thin air and going to war with everyone who doesn’t follow America’s system, like Obama does

35. c