492 responses to “Ron Paul: Why I Didn’t Run as an Independent”

1. Willett6945

We’ll give you the bullets first.

2. Robert Leclaire

@disenchanted:
    “Skip the convention”??
    On what planet are you talking about?
    The Republican convention was so crooked that they would NOT let Ron Paul speak unless he vocally supported Romney and that they had complete control over what he said in his speech.
    I think you should turn off the TV or something because you’ve been fed lies and the corporate media has done nothing except spread lies about Ron Paul because the ideas he proposes (the Constitution) are a threat to their criminal racket.

3. siratthebox

Americans were idiots for not demanding this gentleman to be their president.

4. Steve Clark

As much as I respect Ron Paul, this was the year for a third party. Finally the Republicans are admitting that nobody wanted Romney and it was a mistake to stuff him down our throats. That’s why he lost. That’s the only reason Obama could ever have been elected. The Republicans got what they deserved. I think they are way past done and it is time for a new party. It could have started this year, just like 1856 was for the Republicans in the election before Lincoln. Young Democrats turned out for Obama. Young Republicans were so mad about the way Ron Paul was treated by the Republican Establishiment that they stayed home. Of course the media doesn’t play it that way. Americans want a leader. Ron Paul might have pulled it off or at least started the realignment. Forget Rand. He made a deal with Romney. We are going to have to start again but right now I do not know where to start. I hope somebody has better ideas than I do right now.

5. jcrowley1985

I wrote you in Dr. Paul. Running or not, you were the only choice I had.

6. n3o2k7i8ch5

The best president America never had.

7. MrWolfsvudo

I support Ron Paul and I’m not afraid of you or zombies. I’m afraid of an Omnipotent Federal Government destroying Liberties, Peace, and Prosperity in this country.

8. IAMHEWHOAM

Ron Paul is a goddam fuckin’ jackass and you Paultards love the fact that his ideas make your pathetic little fears of the doom of ”liberty” seem to be real. I wonder how many of you fuckin’ weirdos are stocking up on bottles of water and food and guns. The things you believe in are fucking ludicrous. What a bunch of fuckin’ wackjobs you are!
    LOOK OUT! HERE COME THE ZOMBIES! WE’RE GONNA STEAL YOUR “LIBERTY”!!!! And your food and your gold and your wives and daughters! Waa waa waa!

9. chaseitondown

I’m a Canadian, Mr Ron Paul. And from what I have seen here and everywhere else I saw…..you would be the changing President, for the better.
    So, then, how do you become the President?!
    It’s the more honest you are….the more you can see how the others are lyiers, the more you have no chance!
    Mr Ron Paul…I am a Canadian and have heard sooooooo much truth from your mouth.
    To bad that the rest of the goveernment are such evil doers.
    Our world coud get along, but the higher ups won’t have it!

10. MrCornstalker

i love this man! we need him right now!

11. damnedifidont100

I can only speak for myself: I dislike his politics and it shows in those who hero worship him…anti-semites, racists, conspiracy nuts and chronic victims who want to blame “the government” for their inability to make it for themselves.

12. EnergyTurtle101

…and it still continues. :)

13. EnergyTurtle101

…and it still continues. :)

14. Tayayable

Lol

15. 32whatsup

LINDSEY GRAHAM OWNED —————> watch?v=1vuLGoMjlZ0

16. edisonoside

To work WITH War, With 911, Terrorists,with Disease etc and gaining..

17. edisonoside

There IS a force working against The United States of America…They gave you AIDS again & again making you immune to peace and dependent for life.

18. edisonoside

Ron Paul was BORN in the USA right down to the micro level ;-) Got into Paulitics in 76. He’s The PRINCIPLE of TRUTH!

19. Disenchanted

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me….. I supported RP the last two elections. I now believe he didn’t want to be President. How the hell did he think he could skip the convention of his chosen party, and still get the nomination. By doing what he did, he was easily dismissed as not being relevant. The “weird uncle” of the Republican family, and his weird followers. (I was one) The Federal Reserve, the Banks, and the Military Industrial Complex have won again.

1. Dane

@Disenchanted, I am unsure what you mean that he skipped the convention. He actually did show up at the convention for one. Two, he was only allowed a spot to speak if they could tell him what his speech could consist of. I would expect him to deliver the message he has been saying all along not what they wanted him to say. If he did go along with the party establishment on every whim then I certainly would not respect him the way I do. Also, even though he was there the only thing they did allow from him was a video to be played in his honor. That whole convention was just messed up. Either way, to say that he skipped the convention is just not a correct assumption in my opinion. It is like saying, why didn’t I show up to the party when I was handcuffed and gagged laying out in the front yard.

20. allan lee

Mexican here for Ron Paul, i cant get enough of his integrity and dignity.

21. RamsesReturns

I don’t agree with him not running as an independant. His best strategy would have been to run as a republican to get much needed exposure and then switch to an independant towards the end.

22. RamsesReturns

23. RamsesReturns

His impact on society came late in his carreer, but my what an impact. Here is to a good run Ron Paul. Hear! Hear!

24. RamsesReturns

25. HempOilForPower

♥ Dr. Paul!

26. proudpainter

Wow … well said!

27. WORRO01

I love you Brother Paul, thanks for all you did, and tried to do. Washington TAKE NOTES!

28. andyhello23

One thing always remember none of the public groups we know of run the system, so stop saying its this group or that group. They run all major groups, and its something that gets lost on the public.

The real ptb are not any of the groups we know off. They made all these groups so we would be splintered of and never address them which are hidden.

29. andyhello23

You see most people are so arrogant that they have been lied too all there lifes, and they fell into the trap of it all. Ron paul tried to get people to listen, but it depends on people themselves to be open to a message.

Arrogance keeps secrets better than any gov agency. The public believe they all know the truth, while most of all everyone knows is made up bull.

Pissing against an all conquering wind, the moriah, as the ptb might say, is what ron was doing. PTB control the wind of change.

30. adamhaye

He did run for president, i’m assuming you found his wisdom more recently than that.

31. Surfisher

Ron Paul, freed of the encumbrance of running for office, IS NOW DEVOTING HIS TIME to Educate the People (and especially the young generation that will be our Future in a few years) that the Rights of the Individual, the US Citizen, are NEVER to be transgressed upon by any Unconstitutional “Laws, Rules and Regulations” that may be enacted by ANYONE in Office!

That Wars the White House starts without Congressional approval are not only Unconstitutional, but have bankrupted us! That our Money is funny paper printed by a Private, Never Audited, organization called the Federal Reserve Board, that is NOT part of the US Treasury Department (the only LAWFUL AGENCY ALLOWED BY THE US CONSTITUTION TO ISSUE VALID US Dollars)!

And the list of our Citizens sufferings goes on!
    ——————————————————————

Ron Paul will now have a greater impact in saving America then ever before! Expect great things from this Greatest American in the months to follow — and in the next few years — expect that HIS Liberty Movement will Finally END the Tyranny that the Centralized Federal Government has tried to impose on We, the People!

—————————————————————————————
    In this latest interview (11-30-2012), Ron Paul logically dissects the problems of our nation — and gives apodictic solutions to the Intentional Mess the Criminals that have taken Control of the US Government have plunged us into!

Must watch 10 minutes video — spread it like Wildfire!

32. LiquidSmooth

Good ridance to ROn Paul. He had a big stage, and could have pointed out the real problems.

I wish people would understand how evil the John Birch Society really is. All this propaganda about fearing a communist takeover allowed for another country to secretly takeover America.

The Vatican, the smallest country in the world, has taken over america.

Wake up folks, we live in a country with over 50% protestants, yet NO PROTESTANT on either presidential ticket?

33. JoyceJeffersonTV

I hope he does more speeches & tours, esp. around college campuses. :)

34. WedidLandONtheMOON

We will all miss you Dr.Ron Paul. Good luck.. I hope one day i get to meet you..

35. sethzky77

He’s not dead yet, and I’m glad he retired from that shithole congress. I hope he does something else cool after this.

1 5 6 7 8 9 14