363 responses to “Ron Paul: The People Are Disgusted with the Lying, Warmongering Democrats and Republicans”

1. sksman71

i wonder who will be replacing congressman Paul from his distric.

2. Green Libertas

Right?!?!

3. jiujitsuroxsox

yes.. many iranians hates america.. not cuz we supported the shah in there revolution.. which we should of never been involved with anyway!

4. nauseousalmond123

I really hope that you are joking... Please, I hope to God you're not that big of an idiot..

5. Graffitinyc1

Ron Paul revived my spirit after my spirit died when Dr. William Pierce died in 2002...

6. vexx506

Ron Paul is the most noble statesman of all time.

However, its true that he is not what the revolution is about, it is about the message, he just happens to be a spectacular messenger, and we are lucky to have him.

We should not just need someone to rally around, we will and must become those new leaders!

7. bjeweled21

Yes he was. And I really like Gary Johnson. I should have clarified that Dr. Paul was the only candidate from a standard bullshit, corrupt, greedy, self serving, maniacal party.

8. 718heavyduty

LOL, nobody takes you or zioist friends seriously anymore.

9. coolintensity1

No chance - I'm not a socialist. How about another paleo-con battling neo-con
    tyranny and evil.

10. 718heavyduty

I hope every one knows that the Holocaust was a fraud made up by jews for sympathy, propaganda, and control reasons!

11. 718heavyduty

Are you trying to say Israel did not attack the USS liberty? Look up the facts you Zionist A***hole! The attack was not a conspiracy theory. Go stay in Israel! America would be much better with out your kind. We could get back to a true and free press, we would wake up to find homosexuality is not the norm as you people try to brain wash into believing, and our banking system would be much less corrupt than now. As would our Little Israel Congress. Also the so-called Holocaust never happened!

12. rovoojoy100

Another Webster Tarpley fanatic!

13. tv321123

Gary Johnson was running.......

14. grimmdanger

Your just burying yourself more. THE PEOPLE ALLOWED THE NDAA TO BE PASSED "THEY" also re-elected the man who signed it into law. Not Dr. Paul, look up his HOUSE SPEECHES you ignorant person. HE did fight the NDAA he voted against it he raised awareness for it as a whole in almost every single public speaking. YOU ARE IGNORANT OF THE FACTS! get it through your skull. IM done arguing with you my temper is beyond what I appreciate and to choose to further so only shows my ignorance. Good day.

15. coolintensity1

I'll stick with stupid - that's a compliment. I should probably say retarded.
    And you're a fine example. If you're not a paid YouTube shill you're just simply
    a flaming useful idiot.

16. grimmdanger

Some people just make me sick to my stomach. Thank you for all of your service Dr. Paul. Thank you for the waking of the people even if most are still sheepish in thought and action. I truly appreciate all you have done for me personally. Cured my lethargy, cured my apathy, cured my own inner demons keeping me from educating myself and my governments wrong doings. Thank you from the bottom of my heart sir.

17. coolintensity1

You're using classic cointel attacking a straw man technique here.
    At no point did I support mass genocide,you are merely trying to discredit me
    +have no valid argument.There is no justification of any kind for the tacit
    acceptance of NDAA's elimination of all civil rights+granting the govt absolute
    dictatorial powers.Every citizen should be speaking out right now including
    the eerily silent Ron Paul.I have nothing more to say to you-I can't wage a battle
    of wits with an unarmed man.

18. grimmdanger

Your President drone missiles innocent people monthly, I know I said last word but seriously? U just called the American people stupid, I said ignorant, there is a huge respectful difference in the two words. Also he gave us way more than a NANO SECOND you entitled infant. He has contributed more to our country than you will ever do! He has put in the YEARS for you.. you ignorant person. He shed blood in wars, never turned down a patient as a doctor and protected the constitution for MANY YEARS.

19. grimmdanger

Last Word on this I promise. watch?v=B5TSFuorNcE Anyways you were saying at least one word on it?

20. grimmdanger

Explaining concepts of how to deal with a corrupt system such as our federal government, is a journeyman concept. A bad starting ground for how late in the game we are. If you do not understand what I mean by this, you are indeed ignorant of many facts and much information. By choice? Who knows. Only you would be able to answer such a question. Your words still fall deaf and now I am done with this low level concept, the end game is nigh.

21. knight4justice

actually no it wasnt. But thanks for reminding me now the vid has another dislike.

22. grimmdanger

And of course your ok with the concept of mass murdering? gas chambers and such? Anywho... It is not his place to fight the system any further. But I will indeed respond to as to why I think this is. Have you ever played cards? The other players are your enemies in the game. To best them you must be able to sit at the table. Is it so hard to believe good people can do seemingly bad things in order to change things for the better? If not please explain what an undercover cop does? Use your brain.

23. coolintensity1

Wake up you mindless sheeple.

24. coolintensity1

You sir are demonstrating right here,right now how stupid the American people
    are.If Ron Paul gave a nano-second of the proverbial rat's ass about American
    civil rights he'd be taking a strong+very vocal stand against the latest
    version of NDAA-sponsored by his son who used a fake patriot dog+pony show
    to scam it by Congress+the American people.The new version is basically
    the same+eliminates due process,gives the feds carte blanche to detain,torture,
    +kill Americans without due cause.

25. coolintensity1

You sir are demonstrating right here,right now how stupid the American people
    are.If Ron Paul gave a nano-second of the proverbial rat's ass about American
    civil rights he'd be taking a strong+very vocal stand against the latest
    version of NDAA-sponsored by his son who used a fake patriot dog+pony show
    to scam it by Congress+the American people.The new version is basically
    the same+eliminates due process,gives the feds carte blanche to detain,torture,
    +kill Americans without due cause.

26. coolintensity1

Yes indeed, I would expect him to make at least one statement taking issue
    with a patently treasonous act that eliminates alltogether the right to due process
    and all basic civil rights. The fact that he is unwilling to do that makes the case
    loud and clear which team he is playing on. Hint: it's not Team American Liberty.
    Enjoy your controlled opposition idol worship sir. But don't call me when they
    show up to escort you to the gas chamber.

27. Freezer1414

I am guessing that one dislike is from knight4justice...

28. grimmdanger

A person eluding ignorance. What a fresh change of pace. Funny how the most ignorant are commenting on a video of the same person they want to demonize and troll. Thank you for your words.

29. grimmdanger

It is my firm belief that this country is so easily corrupted by the pure ignorance of it's peoples.
    We the people let our Presidents wage undeclared wars
    We the people let wallstreet suck us dry
    We the people elect the lesser of two evils time and time again
    We the people stand idle while our country is bought and sold
    Stop thinking 5 men or 500 men can make a difference it takes all of us to stand up and say enough is enough. Even 1,000,000 cannot screw in a light bulb if there is no bulb.

30. Starpilot149

They say Texas wouldn't have the economy to support itself if it seceded.

Texas would have all the young Americans who are pissed off with the system, we'd do just fine.

31. Freezer1414

Ya i know. Instinctly, we would side with other candidates, because "the rich must pay there fair share" or "Iran is the greatest threat to us" sounds so logical or appealing. But when we look between the lines, we find that its all propaganda. It can take time to do that when the propaganda has been dug so deep in our lives and society.

32. grimmdanger

I find it hard to believe that you want so much more from such an elder. You sir or mam are a disgrace. In every sense of the word. You want more from this man? You want more from a man who birthed 5000 humans in this world. You want more from a 22+ year congressman who has always voted over those many years with the Constitution. You make me sick on a level I cannot describe. In a heartbeat I know by reading your comment you have no clue whats going on. Ron Paul should be emulated not disgraced

33. renegaderealtalktv

Dr paul is just one man though, lets not throw up our hands and walk away simply becuase a greatpatriot retired. a retirement isnt a time of dessertion, its a passing of the guard, a lighting of a new torch. itsup to us, WE THE PEOPLE to continue building on his outstandinng efforts. im proud to say i share dr pauls vision, and even prouder to serve the flight surgeons office just like dr paul did in the USAF. he may retire but dreams are never forgotten.

34. grimmdanger

Your words fall upon deaf ears, By that I mean How stupid do you believe people to be? Ron Paul is an echo of what our forefathers WARNED time and time again. He seeks to secure and rebuild the Constitutional process of returning INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS, to the people. His words are filled with Liberty and common sense where as people who cannot process this logically, or using very tiny amounts of brain cells (yes... im calling you ignorant) like you keep our liberties under fire through stupidity!

35. rovoojoy100

Rand Paul is the biggest disgrace in the world for endorsing Mitt Romney! I truly believe that the Democratic Governor of Kentucky Steve Beshear would run for U.S. Senate in 2016 and embarrass Rand Paul big time with attack ads on Rand Paul endorsing Mitt Romney on The Sean Hannity Show!

1 3 4 5 6 7 11