363 responses to “Ron Paul: The People Are Disgusted with the Lying, Warmongering Democrats and Republicans”

1. runelord37

I never said you said you stupid fuck. youre not reading correctly. Im implying thats your deduction because it is. If it werent you wouldnt be using the wording or reaching the conclusions you do. I have no anger at you, so i have no temper tantrum. It sucks to get owned huh? its ok my friend. im sure youll be here commenting for the next 30 days without thinking about any response youve been given. For you its the arguement and not the solutions that are important.

2. knight4justice

and what did I polaize? I cited specific claims and gave you sources to go verify the information. Stop throwing random accusations out.

3. runelord37

I see nuclear weaponry in black and white because thats the only sane solution. its the only logical one. you seeing jihadists as the only evil and ignoring the evil inherent in our own military and politcians and empire is vast ignorance. the threat is universal. so only universal disarmament gives the moral high ground needed to police unranium and plutonium. I would go so far as to say thats the only reason the UN and Nato should exist. that and bio-weapon should be their only mandate.

4. knight4justice

if you cant give me a specific example, then dont accuse me of something I never said. You make up complete lies about my position, therefore I am creating strawman arguments. you are acting like a little 4 year old having a temper tantrum. How many accusations have you thrown out there. I call you on your false accusations and your response is to call it a strawman argument. LOL!!!!!

5. knight4justice

Why would I call for unilateral disarmament. I dont want Jihadists who view martrydom and killing infidels as the highest calling and only gauarenteed way to heaven, I dont want them having nukes therefore America has to disarm also???? What is hypocritical of you is you accuse me of seeing the world in black and white yet you are are only seeing the world in black and white.

6. runelord37

And stop making strawmen. I cant give you an “specific” example of you calling to war, because you didnt make a specific call to war genius. You make a general one by polarizing the issue. Go grab your anti-mullah teddy bear charm. Itll be allright buddy lol.

7. runelord37

Im a liar and an idiot because you claim Ron Paul’s policies are bad and he supports our enemies? did i miss something? you cant have it both ways. you cant claim that your against war but for our present foreign policy. I mean you can, but that would make you full of shit. The Constitution does define what the government has the power to do and not to do. Foreign aid is a mutlifacted issue, but like most simpletons you reduce it to it either being good or bad. absurd.

8. knight4justice

The Constitution doenst contain any one philosophy. Its contains a process by which to govern our nation. No one single philosophy can claim ownership of the Constitution. But to say that because no one philosophy can claim ownership therefore it means nothing is, is just complete insanity on your part.

9. knight4justice

give me a specific example of my call to war policy.

You cant walk me through your deduction process, and you cant copy paste where i said might makes right. You are a liar and an idiot.

The Constitution never defines what can and cant be in a treaty. So no you dont have to have an amendment to give out foreign aid. As I said, Ron Paul puts his libertarian beliefs first, Constitution and country second. violating the coercion and force protection? Helping someone violates that?

10. runelord37

you think they are the only one with triggers? you think we dont have detection or defense networks? Pandoras box opened on that one in Hiroshima and Nagasaki buddy. grow a pair and deal with it, and call for unilateral disarmament or shut the fuck up entirely. Anything can go wrong at any given time, thats human error for ya.the most basic facts are that Mullahs control all middle eastern policy? geez you must have missed the British and Cia infiltration and regime insertion we have performed.

11. runelord37

So if you can tell me what is not the philosophy of the Constitution, or in other words make an assertion that Libertarianims is not that philosophy, then you must be able to then tell me what philosophy it contains or follows. Does it have one? If not, should it cease to exist since it cant be quanitified and has no inherent principles or moral constraints? you cannot assert a vacuum and claim righteousness. Our Repbulic is indefensible and unsupportable without it. It reduces us to animals.

12. knight4justice

The Mullahs are just smoke and mirrors until the get the nuclear bomb. I like how you said you were open to the truth, so I posted the truth with Islamic sources and you just dismiss it.

Your entire position is ignorance of the Middle East, therefore its irrelevant, therefore America is evil (which reminds me why I stopped supporting Ron Paul because America is not evil). Just because you dont know the most basic facts of the Middle East, doesnt mean its irrelevant

13. runelord37

what you call “foreign policy” you really mean to call war policy. Only Congress can declare war and it must have a time limit and be definable. treaties can only be made that dont violate this section of the law. He says foreign aid is wrong because it violates coercion and force protection laws. The Constitution is plain. It can only be flexible through dilligent Amendment, when it becomes flexible we fail. I wont walk you through deduction or induction. take a class. they are self evident.

14. knight4justice

so how did you deduce it. Walk me through step by step.

Libertarian philosophy is not the philosophy of the Constitution. For example Ron Paul says foreign aid is unconstitutional yet the Constitution allows treaties to be made which we can give foreign aid through. Ron Paul is a Libertarian not a Constitutionalist. he puts his Libertarian beliefs first, Constitution and country second.

15. runelord37

Look whatever Mullahs do or dont do is merely one aspect of a world full of factions. Ours is more evil than theirs in fact because its a structure of Empire. In truth the real thing we must fact is a global government and elites trying to fuck us. everything else is smoke and mirrors and either disappears or is substantially less dangerour with the real problems being adressed. Your lost in your little end world scenario. Its only one of many possibilities. get over it.

16. runelord37

I told i deduced your stance based on what you said. i didnt say you literally said that or i would have used quotation marks dumbshit. you see black and white. you see friend or foe. maybe in the old world, but even then that wasnt entirely accurate. now that philosophy is dangerous, not just wrong. Libertarian philosophy IS the philosophy of the Constitution. Read the document through the eyes of Liberty and understand what it was written in opposition to. Until then you are irrelevent.

17. knight4justice

I see you couldnt copy paste where I said might makes right but turned to some bull shit answer.

I dont agree with Ron Paul therefore I dont agree with the Constitution? LOL!!!! Its more like I dont agree with his Libertarian principles.

non agression is one thing. Appeasing our enemies and betraying our allies is different. Because when you treat our allies and enemies the same, that is what you do.

18. runelord37

lying? its called deduction and induction. stop policing the world is the essence of the non-agression principle. Our foreing policy represent the antithesis of this. therefore you did not agree with what he said or the Constitution or the government takeover aspect. Therefore, you sir, are the liar.

19. knight4justice

Go copy paste where I said might makes right. You are lying in your many accusations.

I liked Ron because I agreed with a lot of what he said. Fiscal responsibility, stop policing the world, lowering the debt., follow the Constitution, stop government take over

I stopped supporting him because his foreign policy is fundamentally anti American. watch him in the debates say complete lies about our foreign policy to vilify America. Ron puts his Libertarian beliefs ahead of the country

20. knight4justice

All you are doing is throwing out accusations without knowing anything about me.

The Mullahs arent “some extremists”. They are the ones who believe that by destroying Israel and bringing WWIII they will created the right conditions for the return of the 12th Imam who will raise the banner of Islam over the world. If you dont believe me, read the Islamic Hadith “Baharol Anvar 13th edition by Alame Majlesi”. Now lets see if you really are open to the truth like you said.

21. runelord37

you wrongly conclude that might makes right. that 2 wrongs make a right. that you can deliver peace through force. that theres a “good” side and a “bad” side. therefore i conclude that you never followed Ron Paul or understood his message. Youre a neo-con shill who cant understand basic philosophy. You think people in the power structure adhere to “allies”? thats a childlike and erroneous belief. K guy with the Eagle and Flag as your profile icon. Youre clearly a neo con extremist.

22. runelord37

You believe i blindly follow because you are a blind follower. you wander from one ideology or belief structure to another. youre an addict. You cannot get grounded because you dont have solid foundation. you need to slow down and back up. Some extremists position doesnt bother me. Life is full of them, shit will always happen and especially in a global envrionment thats not built on the premise of peace. Brainwashed? use point by point analysis. if you can reveal truth to me, im open.

23. Phillyjohn1776

Gary Johnson is a true Patriot too!.
    Freedom!

24. Phillyjohn1776

We don’t need leaders.
    We need representatives.
    That support Freedom!

25. Phillyjohn1776

We don’t need leaders.
    We need representatives.
    That support Freedom!

26. cyclesingsleep

…this poor reporter is so impossibly biased and ignorant : ( The perfect medicine to smash his false, two-party paradigm…give him some Ron Paul!!! (…or Jesse Ventura or Alex Jones or Gerald Celente…or…!!!)

27. th86stone

npr? really?

28. reginaDexant

I have a huge Magnetic “Ron Paul” sign on the back of my Truck and people are still saying “right on” “me too” “way to go” “I like him”. America has a lot of God fearing, liberty loving, free-thinkers in it. It is our heritage and it won’t be as easy as they think to subdue us! KEEP YOUR POWDER DRY BOYS!!!!~

1. Brad

Now that’s feisty! LOL!

29. knight4justice

because the Islamic government ruling Iran is the number one killer of Americans pre and post 9/11. It would be a better idea to help the Iranian people overthrow the IRI and then Iran will be our strongest ally in the region.

Iran has a government that is radically anti American and their people are extremely pro American. Ron Pauls idea is do nothing to help the people and appease their murderous government which is the dumbest thing anyone can do. Remove the Islamic government, then trade

1. Brad

You are beat, you believe whatever propaganda your fed wake up man you don’t know a thing, the true reality escapes you. Better educate yourself to the reality of your country and the world before you speek.

2. Brad

Kj your Islamic girl friend just dumped you right, how about the Catholics, JW’s and Mormon’s. This area is like a funny farm in a rubber room, everyones bouncing of the walls, if you want marijuana legalized get control of yourselves.

3. Brad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54ozdotStW8 how about 9/11 1941 accept it was the Germans and the Jews.

30. jiujitsuroxsox

exactley so why wouldnt u want to trade and open up your arms to people who support us

31. maxpow99

The only wasted vote is a vote against your conscience.

1. Brad

what does that even mean? If there’s garbage for crap don’t vote it’s just a formality anyways are you not paying attention.

32. maxpow99

The only wasted vote is a vote against your conscience.

33. invisiblem0nster5

the revolution will be over once the government figures out how to “regulate” the internets… this must never happen

34. knight4justice

LOL!!!!!!! Comments like those reminds me why I am a former Ron Paul supporter. Maybe one day you will wake up and realize how brainwashed you are.

and I like how you say that you have to see the full picutre. Have you ever looked into the Islamic Hadiths that give the prophecies for the 12th Imam to return? The Islamic Republic makes every decision based on those prophecies. Look into them then you will see the entire picture because right now you just blindly follow Ron Paul propaganda.

1. Brad

Ron Paul was way to good for narrow mind like your any ways and he’s still not in the loop.

35. runelord37

Shit flys both ways. The more you know the more you believe you know. Understanding comes from seeing the whole picture simultaneously.

1 5 6 7 8 9 11