822 responses to “Ron Paul: Liberty’s Last Stand”

1. MightyNavy84

You guys can do better… I expect it

2. lizardfirefighter110

What the hell was that at 50:10?

3. Stewart Hughes

well , i am not agaisnt that, but i had africans here in europe launching atack on europeans for the jew agenda.

so who are these jews? the jews are out of touch, they blame the comon citizens because israel is under threat, is not our fault the muslims hate israel and our government is not there to protect them.. is better a multipolar world than a control freak feminist agenda

4. TriumvirVespasianus

Alex Jones is an Idiot but I LOVE RON PAUL…Liking this one…

5. M Senthilkumar

I am telling. All Jews will be killed if they don’t accept.

6. IAMHEWHOAM

Why? Why is the sky blue? Why is water wet? Why can’t you air?
    Why is irrelevant. What IS relevant is the fact that Ron Paul is a jackass and. your culture of personality is fucking hilarious. wRONg Paul’s pathetic whining is just a cry for attention from a spoiled fuckin’ crybaby.
    He’s a real life Stewie Griffin!

7. IAMHEWHOAM

Why? Why is the sky blue? Why is water wet? Why can’t you air?
    He’s a real life Stewie Griffin!

8. darkgema

care to explain why? seems like every person who just resort to insults never seem to explain why lol

9. Krutarth Patel

Is there a bibliography for this??

10. Lawrence P. Ekdahl

I am thankful for the stand Ron Paul has taken. I wish there were more like him in government. However, the current house may be controlled by republicans, but the majority of them are RINO’S and will fold and allow the marxists to have their way. They have the power to stop Obama but will not use it. Sorry about this negative thinking but to many have their heads in the sand If they would come up for air and light there might be a chance. I fear not.

11. Americanjazzlady

God Almighty bless Ron Paul.
    God Almighty bless the United States of America.
    Get out of America Baal in the
    Name of Jesus Christ!!

12. Americanjazzlady

Stewart Hughes is in the UK, NOT THE USA.

Jesus CHRIST IS God!!
    I am covered by the Blood of Jesus Christ.

13. Stewart Hughes

lets bring ron paul into power.

14. Stewart Hughes

lets vote for ron paul next time.

15. Stewart Hughes

who told you that?

16. IAMHEWHOAM

Ron Paul is just a crackpot circus clown! He’s a blithering idiot! Just a fuckin’ jackass!

17. hoot352

Viva La Resistance Lives on!!! haha….southpark popped into my head with Alex ending comments

18. hoot352

19. TheMexican1821

This man is the next Ronald Reagan.

20. LogSNES

This seems pretty hypocritical of alex jones because the instant Rand paul endorsed mitt romney, alex started hyping ron paul as a “sellout destroying his whole movement” effectively splitting off ron paul’s supporters. Now that Ron Paul failed to secure the nomination, Alex Jones has him on all the time. Fuck Alex Jones!

21. ViciousOneWon

I became interested in Libertarianism in 2008 and since that time I have not found a single Libertarian that has made any sense on this topic, except u. Freedom and liberty r great but we must apply them with a dose of COMMON SENSE! IMO, it will never be better for women if we legalize discrimination against them – so why the heck would we do it?! The only people that could benefit r the scumbags that want to legally discriminate against them, and I have absolutely no sympathy for their plight!

22. idonthave1111

Well then give up, lay down, and die. Will you be satisfied with that? Even if it might not get us anywhere, are you okay with not trying? I don’t do what’s right with the expectation of some reward – not in issues small nor grand. I do what’s right because it’s right. I may suffer for it, I may end up worse for the wear, but I will never surrender my convictions.

23. idonthave1111

But just to make sure I’m being clear about my intentions for the original topic: even though we may always need such laws, I don’t want such processes to be taken lightly. If we are going to build this system that coerces & forces people to act in certain ways, I don’t want people ignoring the means that got us the ends. I don’t want such practices to be called by any other name that makes them sound righteous or benevolent, even if I support the results.

Oh, and thanks for the compliment =D

24. idonthave1111

(continued) …Ignoring the self-loathing creeping up as I type this… since our society has such a pervasive sexual culture, maybe changing how women are portrayed sexually would have a stronger effect than expected. If men are just gonna let corporations lead them around by the cock, they’d probably be influenced more by this than by other means. I’d rather tear it all down and let people explore such areas of life naturally, but I doubt that’s viable. Standardized sexuality is the norm.

25. idonthave1111

Not anytime in the near future; maybe never. Many other issues need to be addressed, & I don’t know if they ever will be. Institutionalized, accepted, & quiet forms of discrimination are much more difficult to overcome. Despite the overbearing sexual culture in our nation, there is also a culture of shame that goes along with it for women. Sex appeal has somehow become standardized, and women are expected to act in certain ways. Oddly that might be the best place to start making changes…

26. ViciousOneWon

I cant say Ron Paul was good in every way, but I can say that he was honest. Men like him are few and far between.

27. ViciousOneWon

U make a lot of sense. The world has been this way probably since a little after civilization began. Its unlikely people in general will change their nature.

28. ViciousOneWon

Sounds like Ive found a smart Libertarian! Who’d have thunk it! :D

“Right for the times” is a good term. Discrimination against women negatively affects more than half the population. So of course they elected people to outlaw it. When its shown that legalizing discrimination against women will improve their lives, then that “time” will have passed and I’ll support repealing the laws.

Do u think it will ever be shown that legalizing discrimination will be good for women?

29. SamuraiChris78

It’s not your message dude, I get that and I didn’t say you were mentally challenged. I said it doesn’t help to change people’s opinions about you guys as being mentally challenged. I admire your position and passion it’s just the approach I disagreed with. Sorry about the confusion.

30. siomaybakar

i know right,
    WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!

31. Americanjazzlady

God help us please!!! God deliver us from our enemies and the crooks in the US Government who lie, cheat, steal and murder in the mighty and awesome Name of Jesus Christ!

SHALOM.

32. Americanjazzlady

God bless Alex Jones, Ron Paul and the USA!!! I wish Ron Paul would have continued to run. The sad part is that the election was fixed!!! Obama should not have won again! The USA needs a man who LOVES us.

May Almighty GOD help us. HE and Jesus Christ are our only hope.

SHALOM.

33. meaningsx

Man used to have courage.

What are we? Obedient servants.

34. meaningsx

Lets be honest, it’s over for humanity. We never stood a chance. The majority of humans have been incredibly dumbed down. We’ll continue to live a world divided by artificial barriers, under oppressive regimes who will continue to strive for greed. We’ll continue to be slaves to the illusion of ‘money’. War & bloodshed will continue for bullshit reasons. You think 2016 will be any different? How about 2020?

You’re dreaming mother fucker.

35. idonthave1111

(continued) …but we should work towards making such laws redundant or unnecessary. I am against these laws because they use force, but I support them because they fight against marginalization.

I see both force and marginalization as forms of violence. Since the marginalization was perpetrated first, I support force against it.

I think most American Libertarians need to inspect their stances deeper than they do. None of these issues are as simple as we make them out to be.

1 17 18 19 20 21 24