Ron Paul: Liberty’s Last Stand

On November 14 Ron Paul gave one of the most powerful speeches mankind has ever heard. In just 48 minutes, Ron Paul condensed down his thirty plus years of fighting tyranny into this incredibly important and profound warning that if we don’t turn things around, we are in deep, deep trouble and are going to repeat history.

Alex Jones and his team took the time to illustrate and document some of the facts presented in Ron Paul’s speech. The impressive result is this outstanding video:

1. I’m not “The Gatekeeper”, nor are you “The Keymaster”.

I’m a Libertarian, and you’re an Anarchist having a mental breakdown. This isn’t what I wanted, but some Anarchists LOSE IT when they realize they can’t explain themselves to a Libertarian, because they need to believe that they’re the saviors, and the rest of us are sheep and retards.

They’re left screaming about eating peoples livers. It always ends the same way with Anarchists once they realize they aren’t “The Keymaster”.

2. rocky anderson gill stein 2016!

ROCKY ROCKY!

3. yeah where sorpose to forget his little spent with mitt romney that never happen right he all agaist that god sheeple are idiot.

4. The virtue The moral standard of a nation In the end Dr lays it on the line If we as a nation fail to stand morally And if we hold no virtue we can never have liberty He delivered over a 1000 babies as a Dr? that means he is pro life not pro murder That covers Morals Virtue? The last politcal man going that deep into how corrupt the feds are was shot dead and can be seen on a 50c piece Our nation would have changed if R Paul was elected, what a great loss to freedom and liberty God bless him!!!

5. “I’LL EAT YOUR FUCKING LIVER!”

Now who’s threatening people Anarchist?

You’re going to eat my liver aye? Like I’ve said many times; Anarchists are WORTHLESS to liberty. They’re liars and Judas Goats who want to do nothing but destroy all the people they see as soulless animals and sheep, as something less than them, something here for them to feed on and destroy.

Anarchists aren’t Libertarians.

6. TY! I I try to keep this in mind & compare to our, “System” in America today.

Communist Manifesto-Karl Marx:

1. Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land
    to public purposes. (UN Agenda 21)

2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax. (IRS, ADL, FBI, & Federal Reserve created in the same year 1913, the year we all became Debt Slaves).

3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance. (Either setup a trust fund or your kids will never see any of your hard earned money).

7. TY! I I try to keep this in mind & compare to our, “System” in America today.

Communist Manifesto-Karl Marx:

1. Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land
    to public purposes. (UN Agenda 21)

8. Kidnap? Kidnapping is a crime. I’m a Libertarian, I serve justice. If you get bagged and tagged, it’ll be justice, because all you wanted to do was destroy my country.

“KEEP THREATENING”

Threatening? I thought you said you were going to start shooting Statists in the head Anarchist?

“Your version of liberty”

Liberty doesn’t have a “version”. It’s a word defining a state of self ownership, and as you’ve shown, Anarchists have NO IDEA what it is that threatens our liberty.

9. Hi Robin,

You are right, I haven’t been around much these days. I was quite busy outside of the house this week. I came home late every night, I just had enough time to listen to the Alex Show and the Nightly News, then I went straight to bed… lol

Since this thread is about Alex Jones, and since you are concerned about home schooling, I think these 2 short videos will amaze you. You will see how home schooling is great.

Alex’s son is the proof:

1- Published on November 15, 2012
    Alex Jones 10yr Old Son comes on the program
    and corrects a Bible History Blunder by Alex.

Alex Jones 10yr Old Son On Air for 1st Time!

2- Published on Dec 7, 2012
    Alex Jones son breaks down how the globalist use terrorism to get their way and control countries across the world.

Terrorism 101 with Little Jones

10. You’re a cornered rat. Your kind controls nothing. I control myself. You are a puppet of nationalism and statism. You want forgiveness? Bow to your individual state, not your collectivist rulers.

11. Hey, fuckball. Your version of liberty sounds a lot like North Korea.

12. OK CAPTAIN COURAGEOUS!! KEEP THREATENING, THAT’S ALL YOU STATISTS CAN DO!! COME AT ME, CHICKEN SHIT!!! I’LL EAT YOUR FUCKING LIVER!!!

13. If any one of your government thugs tries to kidnap me, I will put a hole in their head. Got it?

14. JUSTICE FOR WHAT!!! THOUGHT CRIME? FUCKING TYRANT!!!

15. “No, actually I”m not free to leave.”

That’s right. You’re in BIG trouble now, and it has to do with that word I told you about, the one you didn’t know, the one that threatens our liberty and makes a man love money and desire plunder, slaves, and dominion, the one that makes men want to be God. There’s another man like you out there, and he too covets, and you aren’t going anywhere Anarchist, but if you can, RUN, NOW, far and fast.

Leave this to the real Libertarians. We’ll deal with him.

16. The “Constitution”, at Freedom Levels, is the foundation of America. I have not seen personally, anyone arguing ‘race’ with regards to the tyrannical, dictatorial, and regime-orientated, abuses coming-out from the White House. A ‘man’, of any nature-colored skin is who he creates himself to be… or accepts himself to be. That is why we have historically witnessed ‘immigration’ within America’s boundaries and without. My personal experiences, with business people (and others), demonstrate this.

17. No, I don’t blame government. I blame guys like you. I blame those who sit their talking out the side of their mouths, people who unjustly want, who don’t know what it is to covet and think they can save humanity with Godless self worship, by serving their self interest, by feeding YOUR UNJUST DESIRE to exalt yourself, guys who WANT TO DESTROY, and an Anarchists is just as foul to me as any NWO fiat slaver or Fascist.

18. I am not comparing their beliefs, attitudes or ideals, just their stature as threats to the system.
    As an avid Paul supporter, I {do} know the difference…