Ron Paul: Liberty’s Last Stand

On November 14 Ron Paul gave one of the most powerful speeches mankind has ever heard. In just 48 minutes, Ron Paul condensed down his thirty plus years of fighting tyranny into this incredibly important and profound warning that if we don’t turn things around, we are in deep, deep trouble and are going to repeat history.

Alex Jones and his team took the time to illustrate and document some of the facts presented in Ron Paul’s speech. The impressive result is this outstanding video:

1. U made a lot of sense. Let me tell you that I was interested in Libertarianism UNTIL I found out that Ron Paul believes discrimination against women and others should be legal. I thought to myself, this moron thinks discrimination against about 56% of the population should be legal AND expects that same 56% to elect him president. I thought he should be like David Duke and SHUT UP about it! But Im glad Ron Paul is the most honest candidate running. He let me know who NOT to vote for!

2. U made a lot of sense. Let me tell you that I was interested in Libertarianism UNTIL I found out that Ron Paul believes discrimination against women and others should be legal. I thought to myself, this moron thinks discrimination against about 56% of the population should be legal AND expects that same 56% to elect him president. I thought he should be like David Duke and SHUT UP about it! But Im glad Ron Paul is the most honest candidate running. He let me know who NOT to vote for!

3. Thank you Alex for a great video. You have always been so nice to Ron Paul. I'm so glad you do what you do.

4. Thank you Alex for a great video. You have always been so nice to Ron Paul. I'm so glad you do what you do.

5. Love it.

6. The mishaviks have balkinized the country and will play one group agaisnt the other

7. Dear RonPaul,
    I was recently blocked from posting on Alex Jones infowar channel.
    The reason?
    I believe its because i questioned both Alex Jones and Pastor Lindsay Williams allegience to what god they believe in.
    The god of fear, loathing,greed,graft, and unsavory advice.
    Alex Jones wants to sell me something besides fighting for liberty,
    he wants to sell me stuff he offers on his infowars site.
    How do i know any of his products are what he claims without spending more money at independent labs to test his products?

Having been blocked from Alex Jones utube channel makes me realize
    i have to question the Affiliates of Alex Jones, that would include you also Mr.Paul
    So i will now remove myself from your mailing list.
    Alex Jones
    Jesse Ventura
    Lindsay Williams
    Ron Paul
    The Four Musketeers or the Axis of Evil?

Only you four can show me.

• Another idiot. Nobody gets ban from the Alex Jones youtube channel. This is all made-up BULL.
      And the products he sells to finance his show are the best you can find. Get a grip of yourself, your hatred spills out of your comment.

8. What has he done in the three decades that he was in Washington?

9. What has he done in the three decades that he was in Washington?

10. most awesome. let truth ring loud! Ron is awesome.

11. Some preceding posts misuse the word and action of anarchist/anarchism. Please look up the the word 'anarchist', as it is not what either of you intimate. Like the 'terrorsit' word that is thrown across peaceful disagreement, discourse, or peaceful protest, to include any thought that does not align with the one spewing the 't' word...the practice of anarchism is often peaceful, and no more inherently evil than the
    practice of christianity. I do know some real Jesus followers who are very New Testament and loving and tolerant, human beings.
    I also know some horrid 'Old Testament' types that are more close to Nazis that a followers of Jesus. Jesus, we might remember was a powerful leader of the comon people so was offed by the government at the time). So to close with my request: please look up the word 'anarchist' and stop what appears to be ...trolling and worse.

12. As America goes so too will Canada...as a Canadian I sure hope things all get worked out for the better. Ron Paul makes a lot of sense.

13. I sincerely believe that 'States Secession' will be the only peaceful way out of this mess, with the hopes that the '50' can work together as a True and Valued America within Humanity :-)

14. I sincerely believe that 'States Secession' will be the only peaceful way out of this mess, with the hopes that the '50' can work together as a True and Valued America within Humanity :-)

15. cause people are too busy watching crap like dancing with the stars

16. Why are not there 100000000 hits on this video?!

17. The internet is liberty's new freedom and has been instrumental in spreading Ron Paul's message. But if we truly desire to live our lives in liberty, then we must step AWAY from the computer, join hands with our neighbors, keep a check on our moral compass, and kick down the door of this empire that we have ALLOWED to proliferate, and just take it back!!

18. The internet is liberty's new freedom and has been instrumental in spreading Ron Paul's message. But if we truly desire to live our lives in liberty, then we must step AWAY from the computer, join hands with our neighbors, keep a check on our moral compass, and kick down the door of this empire that we have ALLOWED to proliferate, and just take it back!!

19. Everyone should listen to this video. It is a MUST.
    Maybe it will change the way you blog on the internet

RT talks to William Binney, whistleblower and former NSA crypto-mathematician who served in the agency for decades. Virtual privacy in US, Petraeus affair and whistleblowers' odds in fight against the authorities are among key topics of this exclusive interview

Americans Are The Most Spied On People In World History (+ Video)

20. the bad thing about me??????????????? is I CAN TELL WEN UR LYING...........THAT IS WAT SETS ME APART FROM THE REST OF THE SHEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!