Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

We recently stumbled upon this heartwarming Ron Paul family video from 2007 and thought we’d share it with everybody. Enjoy!

1. I didn't have a very good 2008 just sayin

2. I'd like to wish you Season's Beatings! If I could only meet you in person, I'd spit in your face and kick you in the balls. That would be my Christmas gift to you, jackass.

3. Merry Christmas Dr. Paul!

4. Merry Christmas Dr. Paul!

5. The Partisan by Leonard Cohen
    The Partisan.
    When they poured across the border
    I was cautioned to surrender,
    this I could not do;
    I took my gun and vanished.
    I have changed my name so often,
    I've lost my wife and children
    but I have many friends,
    and some of them are with me.
    An old woman gave us shelter,
    kept us hidden in the garret,
    then the soldiers came;
    she died without a whisper.
    There were three of us this morning
    I'm the only one this evening
    but I must go on;
    the frontiers are my prison.

Oh, the wind, the wind is blowing,
    through the graves the wind is blowing,
    freedom soon will come;
    then we'll come from the shadows.

6. And it came back and bit the Republicans in the ass,lol!!

7. Merry Christmas to you and yours Dr. Paul....................Bless you and thank you for all you`ve done!!

8. This is irrelevant, but it's hopeless, isn't it? How did it come to this, being under oppressive regimes, acknowledging the corruption; even at that we refuse to do anything about it. Whatever happened to the courage of man? Why did we let this happen? Why we do continue to await change from one man? Why do we continue to let them take away our liberties within 'our country?'

It's over.

9. It's Happening

10. Almost 60 and never voted until you came along, You've got millions involved. Damn good work sir, Damn good. Marry Christmas from the wife and I.

11. We love you Dr. and Mrs. Paul. You are such a sweet couple and would have been an amazing First Family.

12. 2008! He is consistent.

13. I've also called him out on this. like a religious person watching all the evolution videos just to troll.. or like an atheist to go to every church just to piss off religious people.. Dude doesn't even say why he thinks ron paul is stupid or the "WronG" (yes he thinks hes smart with this) person.

14. Happy Holidays to you too, Dr. Paul. You're the only person worthy to be president & the only president the US will never have. May we all be safe in the coming years as all of Ron Paul's dire predictions come true...

15. You're insane.

16. You're a fuckin' weirdo. Can somebody please talk some sense into you fuckin' freaks?..........PLEASE? Jeez you're hopeless. Lol

17. surfing the Internet in order to repeatedly hit videos with the person you dislike, and expressing your disgust/contempt in a blatantly primitive manner is sane ?

18. We Love You and Support Your Worthy Efforts, Would Vote For You Anytime and Anywhere, I hope You know that if Our (?) Government Wasn't Such a Farce! You Would Have Won by a LandSlide! What transpired has only proved to me more than ever that Corruption Runs Rampant and Some of The People ( I say those who are easily HoodWinked, Weak, Ignorant, and Gullible or Corrupt & Evil ) must like puppet shows, Lie's, Propaganda, War Mongering Murdeing Idiot's, (?) WTF!!! B.S.!!! Hopefully they Wake Up!!!

19. I Soooooooo Wish I could have had you for My (Our) Christmas President!!!!! Much Love and Respect from Our Family to Your's!!!

Also Wishing You and Your Family A Very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!!!

20. I Soooooooo Wish I could have had you for My (Our) Christmas President!!!!! Much Love and Respect from Our Family to Your's!!!

Also Wishing You and Your Family A Very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!!!