185 responses to “Ron Paul: “Right to Work” Is Good for Business, Labor and Liberty”

1. estate gold

Hi there to all, the contents present at this web page are truly amazing for people experience, well,
    keep up the good work fellows.

2. IAMHEWHOAM

How many times do I have to tell you? I’M NOT GAY! Stop leaving comments on my channel about you sucking my dick, and wanting me to fuck you up the poop chute!
    I’m not queer like you, so PLEASE leave me alone!!!!!
    p.s. You should go back home. Your village says they miss their idiot!

3. Guadalupe Isadro

You’re still a blithering idiot…and nothing has changed. Resorting to name calling and offering nothing of real substance will convince no one.

4. IAMHEWHOAM

wRONg Paul is now, always has been, and always will be a fuckin’ jackass, and you are now, always have been, and always will be a fuckin’ HORSE’S ass! You and all Paultards should be led off the edge of a canyon wall like the submoronic lemmings you obviously are!

5. Guadalupe Isadro

I love how blithering idiots (like yourself) fling your poo. No proof to back it up I see. As I stated…you’re just another dumb (_o_).

6. anonwoohoo

Does the government have the authority to prevent individuals from surrendering their rights? Does government have the authority to control how private entities interact with each other?

If a company doesn’t voluntarily enter into a closed-shop agreement, then how do they get into them? They do have to agree to it after all, and if coercion is being used on the side of the laborers to intimidate the company into agreeing there are already laws on the books that handle such instances.

7. Mat Nazarian

Ron, you’re usually good about following the Constitution, but I can’t find “Right To Work” in Article 1 Section 8. “Right To Work” is a state issue under the Tenth Amendment.

8. Mat Nazarian

9. noway63244

You may have misunderstood my question.

I am trying to understand why you call food stamps and Medicaid a subsidy for Walmart. Is Walmart lowering its wages _because_ of this subsidy? Would Walmart be forced to raise wages if food stamps and Medicaid stopped?

If you aren’t suggesting changing food stamps and Medicaid, how is those programs relevant to the discussion of Walmart?

P.S. If you believe that Walmart is tricking people with loss leaders, please do continue to warn/educate people.

1 4 5 6