367 responses to “Ron Paul’s New Year’s Message to Congress: Follow the Constitution”

1. LannyLanuel

IAMHEHOHAM? What kinda name is that?

2. Mark Robert

Gun grabbers have very little visible support.

Please call and urge your Congressman and Senators to oppose all Anti-gun legislation.

Tell your Congressman and Senators that you will be watching their vote on this issue, tell them "You could never support anyone who voted restrict to our gun rights in any way." tell them. "That this issue is your top priority" urge them to "Vote against any Anti-gun bill."

3. Mark Robert

Gun grabbers have very little visible support.

4. 32whatsup

EPIC FISCAL CLIFF ANALYSIS --------------> watch?v=r2tqx3vgi2E

5. Mark Robert

Passive resistance is the only answer to government tyranny. But hold on to your guns just in case.

6. raeldrikp

indeed... ron paul is a type of weave, however I would argue that he is Sateen not Satin since we all know that he is composed of short-staple yarns as opposed to filament fibres. I'm glad we addressed this important issue that is often brushed under the carpet in these debates

7. IAMHEWHOAM

"Power To The People" you draft dodging dope fiend! Go start a "Paultard Commune" and smoke crack and shoot heroin to your heart's content! It's losers like you who gave America a bad name in the first place! You jitbags are not the solution, you're THE PROBLEM!

8. IAMHEWHOAM

You're a horse's ass. Get back in your flying saucer and go back to 'Planet Stupider' or wherever the hell you come from.

9. IAMHEWHOAM

You again? No, you cannot suck my dick. How many times do I have to tell you that I ain't gay! Now leave me alone, you fuckin' queer!

10. BIackOp

And yet nothing in your rant is an argument.

11. livefreeordeath

Not the last... but the 1st of a new generation of great patriot Americans.

12. Rachel G

Thank you Dr Paul for all of your years of service and dedication. May you have a happy retirement and may you and your family be blessed with much joy and happiness. You will be missed. Thank you for all you have done and for speaking out when others would not.

Namaste'

13. Rich

I voted for you in the Illinois primary. Thanks for all the hard work over the years!

14. The1deemann

Ron Paul... the Greatest US President America never had !

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

15. Copsarescum Y

Control freaks, like Obamalini, love preemptive wars. They get to force people to live their way or kill those that refuse to! It's a "progressive's" dream come true!

16. Copsarescum Y

Another loony control freak who doesn't like being told he should stop trying to impose his will on others! Was it Ron Paul saying that the drone strikes should stop or was it the addiction to non-stop pre-emptive wars that control freaks like you have ?

17. UponInfinity

liberal tolerance.

18. Steven Streets

Honorable Ron Paul Thank You for your service to our Country in Air Force and Congress. Because of you I am ashamed to say I voted for a Texas Republican as a lifelong Jacksonian Democrat. Hell,... Ohios Republican Party even tried to hit me up for donations after they destroyed my small free and independant taxi business for the sake of the big cab company in town that keeps them lubricated.

It was Air Force Academy docs that 1st stitched me up as a brat in 1st grade.
    I appreciate your proper medical diagnosis of what is truly the root cause of our economys sickness.
    I always felt safe in Air Force medical hands.

My childhood (Vietnam war era) love of Japan will never allow me to agree with everything you propose but as a former Ft Knox tank driver i have no respect for any politician that has no courage to defend the Peoples precious metals with mouth and career.

I embrace new Japan PM Shinzo Abe support of our alliance but fear he seems to be a Central bankers wet dream come true. I feel fear like it's 1938 all over again.

You have my patriotic love and i deeply regret your retirement.
    If you ever get to Columbus look me up. If the corperate fascist jesus nazi wing of Ohio republican party ever makes repairations and restitution for destroying my business i would walk through their door a new member. Maybe you can persuade them here in Franklin county. I put country before any party even though I was a Navy orphan with ancestry in the same Wexford Ireland as my beloved JFK. I went to Wellfleet Mass elementary when he was President. Imprinted like a baby duck. He was the first human i ever grieved for. Ironicly one of my kin is the local Republican Party chairman. I'm dissapointed but at least he's an Irish Republican! Pog Mo Thoin.

Take care whenever mentioning Article One section 8 to also include section 10 because that clause is the most damning evidence against monopoly money.
    No one gets to vote for monopoly money Guvnors. Article 10 mandates elected State Government where all real economy is local, as the only legal tender authority according to section 8 National Standards.

Love and Blessings on your retirement.
    and Thanks again for your heroic service to Country and Constitution.

For God and Country
    Pro Deos Et Patria

19. warthendouglass75

I love Dr. Paul! He speaks truth!

20. dman john

Happy New Year Dr. Paul and Family! More Power and Good Health to you and family.

21. JeffPenaify

I dont understand. I support ron paul becase I lived my whole life in disagreement with the drug war, in disagreement with the foreign wars, and he is one of the few people to come out and speak the truth on the subjects. So wracked with hate for a man who hasnt really harmed anyone.

22. Proud vet

The United States is not a Democracy! Read ARTICLE 4, Section 4. of your Constitution. True Democracy is Chaos, one man one vote. So, less then 25% of the people will actually go and vote, and to many who do don't study the issues enough to make an intelligent vote. The problem is no one will read their constitution So We are a Democratic Republic! Or we were supposed to be,

23. KATHY JO WISTERT

And I am also saying the same thing to ALL of the government workers, to ALL the members of Congress and Senate and to the President of the United States. You ALL
    swore an oath to preserve,protect,honor and defend the Constitution of the US against ALL enemies both foreign and domestic. Now either you all OBEY,HONOR,RESPECT your oath of office and FOLLOW and OBEY the Constitution of the US and Bill of Rights, or give up your office in government,NOW!

24. KATHY JO WISTERT

I also am saying this to everyone in this country FOLLOW and OBEY THE US CONSTITUTION AND BILL OF RIGHTS which this country was founded on and abide by the "Golden Rule" which states "Do unto other people as you would want other people to do to you" or else leave and get the heck out of this country, NOW and go live elsewhere. And take Barack Obama with you when you go.

25. KATHY JO WISTERT

Thank you Ron Paul for everything you are and believe in, and want for our country. We need a lot more people who think and believe the way that you believe than all of the knuckle-heads that whe have in the congress and senate and our NO-GOOD,
    CRIMINAL AND TREASONOUS President in the White House.

26. KATHY JO WISTERT

to IAMHEWHOAM- Please cut out the swearing and cursing. It absolutely NOT one bit nice and very stupid and you only show what type of a person that you really are,and that you are really not much of a good person. your swearing and cursing does not really do anything for you or in anyway esteems you, It makes you less of a good person and you accomplish nothing by it as NOBODY likes to hear any one who uses obscene language. So cool it!

27. DEM0N0FTHEN0RTH

Shit will be hitting the fan but an second comming of christ is the same distratcion as the comming of the son of satan or the war on terror.

28. MartinTimothy1

Ron Paul on Claims the 9/11 Attacks Were an ISJ -- "Now, wait, wait, wait, wait, don't go any further on that, it's complete nonsense" -- The truth is Jews perpetrated 911, now Ron Paul with his son United States Senator Rand Paul, must be brought to trial as capital traitors against the United States ..

1. Chaz

That is complete nonsense! You sound like a Jew hater?

29. IAMHEWHOAM

"You don't know what you are talking about "? Maybe not, but I sure know a jackass when I meet one.

30. IAMHEWHOAM

You're such a fuckin' idiot. Don't you understand the logistics of secession? There were states that tried that in 1861. It didn't work out.......dumbfuck!

31. IAMHEWHOAM

It's a shame people like me don't beat the shit out of chuckle heads like you .

32. Eric

We are the Divided Slaves of America, not the United States of America. Keep dreaming everyone, what Ron Paul says will never happen because America is filled with a bunch of mind controlled slaves.

33. Russell Owen

A SAD NEW YEAR, OR SHOULD I SAY FOUR MORE OBAMA EARS TO YOU! If you and all the other republican candidates, and then Mitt had just responded to the hundreds of letters and emails I sent all of You, Mitt would have WON in a landslide by espousing the 8 fabulous plans that are in my treatise "AMERICA CAN BE SAVED". But now it won't be, and things will could worse. I lived through the GREAT DEPRESSION for ten years. And WWII saved us. Rather than hope for another big war, why doesn't ANY ONE in the so called U. S. House of Congress contact me and steal Obama' thunder by enacting my initiatives? WHY is that? Because all of them, like Mitt Romney, do not know what the American people want done. UNFORTUNATELY they haven't GOT A CLUE!!!!

1. teri hogg

send me your plan i'm im alabama my guys might listen. worth a try.they ask whst i think and are pretty conservative. what do think?

34. mnkysnkle

Words to live by. We will miss seing you in action. Too bad the republicans did what they did.

35. pcgeek86

I love Ron Paul. And liberty.