2012

356 Responses

On May 13, 2011, Ron Paul announced that he is running for President!

The announcement resulted in a media storm of unprecedented proportions.

356 responses to “2012”

1. Justin

I can sadly say that I never had a desire to vote in my entire life until I found RON PAUL!!!!! someone who makes perfect sense and who is very knowledgable about the history of this country. Dr. Paul Please run for president! This Country needs you very very badly!!!!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 21 Thumb down 0

2. Ashton Patterson

I’m on board with Ron Paul after reading The Revolution: A Manifesto. The man is interesting and solid in his views. I hope all continues to go well for 2012.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 0

3. Dar

Though Paul has not said his is running, yet, he has set up an account for “testing the waters”. The funds from that account can be used to overtly campaign.

What does that mean for folks who want Paul to run?

4. Dar

Thought Paul has not said his is running, yet, he has set up an account for “testing the waters”. The funds from that account can be used to overtly campaign.

What does that mean for folks who want Paul to run?

5. Duy

Ron Paul 2012!! You got two votes from the Phan family!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

6. Kenneth

We NEED Ron Paul to run for 2012 !!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

7. andrew T

my name is andrew im 17 years old. i think it would geratly help your campain if
    running in the 2012 elections. try and form a new political party nither dem.. or rep..
    call it the constational party. people are gettin tired of dem.. and rep.. form a party that goes to the very foundations of our great nation. if you do that how can you loose, people will vote!!! im 17 and i know that!!! ALSO IF ELECTED GET RID OF THE FEDRUAL RESERVE!!!!!!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 2

8. Patrick Porcuna

We need Ron Paul now more than ever. every commodity is soaring due to feds unlimited power to print paper money! Ron 2008 was the previer, 2012 will be the grand opening for liberty!!! ( I am proud to put my first and last name for this comment)

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

9. Dar

Where are the Ron Paul songs? I need to practice.

10. Jenna

In order for a transition to occur – transform what is into what could be – we must recognize every opportunity to gain momentum in the direction we agree on. We need a transitional president and I’d rather it be sooner that later.

We have to recognize our role here. There are countless efforts to prevent support for his position on every issue, not just in the controlled media, but all over the internet. Countless efforts working against him!! While those who agree with his stance support quietly, defeated by the idea that it could never happen.

I say, forget about controlled media – that’s old world nonsense – media is generally not controlled on the internet. The web allows for mass information exchange at our disposal. Now more than ever, we have the freedom to choose the source of our information and we have the option of spreading and sharing our discoveries. We can say whatever we want and provide greater influence in the areas that ‘controlled media’ does not. Like: VOTE RON PAUL! VOTE RON PAUL! VOTE RON PAUL! x million

Everyone who is ‘over’ voting or politics (which is a crap ton of people) would actually consider voting for the anomaly that is Ron Paul. . . if they understood him.

11. Kevin F. Donohue

I always considered myself a Reagan Republican but I no longer am affiliated with the party. I believe that a Ron Paul / Jesse Ventura ticket will appeal to the common man and that these men are our best hope of returning this country to the people.
    Let’s see their platform…. stop wars that we should not be in, eliminate big business and special interest groups from controlling the government, close military bases in foreign countries, eliminate the Federal Reserve, the CIA and the IRS, returning to the gold standard, reduce the size of the federal government and give the power back to the states and complete transparency in what the government is doing…. hmmm sounds suspiciously like Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, Ben Franklin and George Washington. What drives me crazy is how the mainstream media paints both of these guys as radicals. I guess believing in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights is a radical idea. A ticket of Paul/Ventura, running as independents, will get my vote. They could be our last chance to fix this country.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 16 Thumb down 0

12. Daniel Nerino

Mr. Paul,

Have you decided on a Vice Presidential candidate to run with? I beleive in you. I’m not too sure on how much more this country can take. I don’t mind President Obama, I only mind what Congress is doing. Focusing on the generation that needs you most will be vital to your campaign. Please seek out and listen to more of my youthful generation so they don’t have to listen to who their parents are voting for.

Thank you for your time and campaign.

13. Benjamin Roston

Ron Paul,

Is it normal for a grown man, a father of two, to sit, and cry in his home, becuae the feelings of despair have taken their toll? Is it normal to wake up and have a pit in your stomach because you know this nation is in peril? I love this country, and I can no longer sit by and be one of the silent individuals. I believe in your words about the future of our nation, and I will absolutely vote for you in 2012. Vote for the Constitution in 2012! Vote Ron Paul! Also END THE FED!!!!!!!!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 33 Thumb down 0

14. Benjamin Roston

Ron Paul,

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 1

15. adam sawyer

Im not sure. But id like a second chance to hear ron paul. He seems like he knows how to save the country alot of money and that’s what we need now more than ever since the thirtys

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

16. Luke

I am a young American, 25 years old. I admit that I’ve never been one to actively support politicians, as I recognize the frenzy of hype and short term promises for the purpose of gaining voters among other reasons. The majority of people in this country it seems allow media and popularity to dictate their political opinions rather than good old fashioned truth and reason and justice. With that said, I have recently invested a bit of time in listening to what Ron Paul has to say and doing a little bit of background research on the man. In my estimation, though with little credit it may be, he is the best candidate to date with the knowledge, experience and sincere respect for the American people to lead us back to the greatness that we are known for. So I say, RON PAUL 2012!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 24 Thumb down 0

17. thomas dalton

I ordered my President Ron Paul black T shirt, and that’s a start. Now I need a sign for my front yard. Don’t underestimate Jesse Ventura for running on the ticket, because he will appeal to a lot of common sense folks like he did when he surprised most people in Minn. Frankly, I’d love to drink a beer with that guy, and hear him talk the talk. He would put power into the ticket, and nobody get the best of Jesse in a debate, because he has common every day horse sense that appeals to a lot of the voters.

18. MMG

Jesse already announced publicly he would run with Ron Paul, so there’s no convincing about it. However, the NWO would never allow it; either that or they would sabotage any such campaign ticket from the get-go.

RUN, Ron, RUN!!! You must realize that all of the “little people” who really know what is going on in this great country back you 100%.

Also, I can’t stand Paul Ryan – he is an establishment republican. His own statements this week belie the fact that he expects us taxpayers to take a severe haircut through austerity measures, yet he and the rest of the repubs aren’t interested in stopping the madness of the federal reserve, bankster/corporate subsidies, and military spending (how about a) pulling out of Iraq/Afghanistan/Libya, and b) ending bailouts/farm subsidies, for a start).

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

19. BlackSunshine84

I think Paul Ryan would make an excellent running mate. Not only is it the winning combination for America, it’s catchy as well, Ron Paul/Paul Ryan. Short and sweet. And could you imagine Obama and Biden debating with them?

20. thomas dalton

We’ve got to change the direction this country has taken. Either that, or we’ll got broke doing the same stupid things as done by the Roman Empire. Ron Paul, please run. I think your chances will be much better in 2012. AndI wish you could convince the former governor from Minn to run with you.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

21. Barry

Ron,

You know what you have to do…

I trust you and your son to be the only voices of reason we hear before things go completely black, please light us a paul match, none of us want to be stuck in the darkness with money and other people with money who won’t share any light.

22. Shanna

Ron Paul Please run for President in 2012. When you speak the first 1 minute is usually boring and then you get to the GOOD stuff. I would like to see you Start with the heavy hitting attention grabbing truth you have become famous for. You have been through a lot I’m sure and have so much wisdom. Don’t let the Haters out there stun you in place. You are so COURAGEOUS! You must TRY for our generation! You were born in the wrong generation because you don’t speak like all the other older people in congress. You speak with common since and I appreciate it so much. RON PAUL 2012!!

23. Corey

Dear mr. Ron Paul just wanted you to know soneone graffit’d your name next to the I 5 highway in Eugene Oregon for everyone to see. Im 21 and i see so many people here even my age know who you are and we all believe in you a and your ability to restore our nation back to the great country its sopose to be. RUN PAUL !

24. Paul Madison

I’m a liberal democrat and placing our country above all things, Ron Paul is the best hope for America since RFK

25. Dar

How do we respond to newsletter taunts? What are the facts?

26. M. Smith

I’m going to write Ron Paul in for 2012, just like I did in 2008. I would love for him to run again, but if he doesn’t, it won’t change my plan on who gets the vote.
    ——————————————————————–
    “Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection – that your vote is never lost.”

- John Quincy Adams

27. Ron Paul Jr.

Ron Paul cured my aids

1. Ronlover

Do not make a mockery of our beloved Ron Paul!!

28. Zane

Ron Paul is my savior. I was lost untill i heard his voice.

29. Jennifer

I’m a new supporter as of today. I love your political views, you actually give me hope that not everyone in Washington is mad. Whenever you run I will be voting for you! Thanks for your hard work supporting the people.

30. Tyler

Dear Mr Paul I am a new supporter today, i saw ur youtube videos and i got the chills, i was so happy to see that you were running for president but then i saw that you werent in 2012, this really brought me down.i am 18 years old and I WANT MY FIRST VOTE EVER TO BE FOR RON PAUL!!!!!!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

31. John Harts

Mr. Paul
    Please run for president in 2012. You have devoted much of your life to politics and you should have the chance to make the changes this country needs. The U.S. was once great and can be again. But it will take a real “man” to make it happen. You are that man. We have gone down the same path as previous empires that have fallen. I hope we can get it together before we suffer the same fate. I don’t know of anyone else that would be as effective as you, so please, please, please run. Ron Paul 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 1

1. Philip B Kirschner

Dear Congressman,

No matter what happens, if and when you run. You can shape the debate on the status of this country. The US Federal Reserve is the biggest enemy of the state and its citizens when it comes to civil liberties. You can help shape the debate and become much more forceful and come out and attack your pundits with the truth. Please run, I will contribute as much of my disability check as i can. I too want to work, and want to see business come back. I want to kiss away that disability check once and for all. Far too many in the disability community allow themselves to be played by the democratic and even republican party. Many persons with disabilities can work.

32. nate

Just what America needs not one but two doctors Paul/Paul 2012

33. adrian aponte

I beg you Ron Paul to run in 2012, Every time I donate money to the republican party I tell the person on the phone I’m only doing this for Ron Paul. If you don’t run I will probably vote for Obama, because as of now you are thee last republican candidate that I respect. Everyone else seems to be a joke.

34. MrDrawingguy

Barack Hussein Obama asks whom shall I bomb next?.. :)

35. supporter

I think it would be a great idea to have a phrase such as “WRIGHT IN RON PAUL” be one of the main slogans to help a possible 2012 run. Then, if his name didn’t appear on the ballet the movement could still make its voice heard, and voters would remember that writing in a candidate is always an option. It would be clear, concise and to the point. Or maybe even use something like, “wright in Ron Paul, at least he’s honest!” Just a thought.