2012

7172 Responses

On May 13, 2011, Ron Paul announced that he is running for President!

The announcement resulted in a media storm of unprecedented proportions.

7,172 responses to “2012”

1. alsupillustrations
  2. MoshiJohn

We need you Ron Paul our future needs you.

3. GreyGhost

Ron Paul took 15 minutes out of his day to teach my son about the constitution. Thank you for all of your time and dedication Ron Paul. It is greatly appreciated.

4. SteveKhativ

we all behind you……………………go for it

5. Bookends

My husband and I are parents, grandparents, & great grandparent, and yes, you are correct let’s stop pretending and do the right things for our love’s ones and give them hope for a better world. As we see it and what my Jesus is telling us in our spirit VOTE FOR RON PAUL for HE IS THE REAL MC COY. The only good is knowledge and the only the evil ignorance. How about praying for our children and let’s give them hope and do the right thing VOTE FOR A MAN THAT REALLY CARES AND REALLY LOVES HIS GOD – no one is going to be perfect but the majority of Ron Paul he has been telling us the truth for a long time and we didn’t listen BUT NOW WE ARE LISTENING AND MY FAMILY AND I WILL BE BEHIND YOU RON PAUL 100%. We are praying for you and your loves ones protection against those that hate GOOD, these men so call themselves that they love God are are liars. Please check the other candidates then check out Ron Paul you vote in your own God given conscious.

6. kpavlov2000

Every nation has government what they deserve. This elections will decide not just fate of USA but fate of the world. I live in Croatia and I wish I could wote on your elections becouse the world is global for some time and what happens in USA will soon reflect in my country. I wish you all the luck and to vote with your heart because heart knows when somebody is talking from heart and nobody can lie from the heart. And one advice for Mr. Ron Paul, if it happens that you win on this elections please personaly pick your security guard. USA can be proud to have such a man that bravely speaks truth how ever it sounds. America I hope its not too late for you to wake up.

7. evanwhite

The term “Ron Paul” has received more searches in the last 12 months than any other major GOP candidate:

8. Bookends

FINALLY WE HAVE SOMEONE THAT IS HONEST AND WANTING THE BEST FOR HIS PEOPLE THE USA INSTEAD OF GREEDY, CORP. CORRUPTION, POWER ANGRY ELITESS. It is very rare to find a candidate that cares for his people the USA (It’s so refreshing)!!!! WE LOVE IT, Since we love truth!!! WE’RE BEHIND YOU RON 100%

9. LisaChaseFarkass

I wrote several letters yesterday to news org. asking “Why are you censoring my access to Ron Paul’s views?”. If everybody would write at least one we could make a difference. The media is so blatent in its non reporting of anything Dr. Paul. it truly is patetic. When Faux news wedsite had a poll clearly showing Dr. Paul as the winner, Faux pulled it as fast as you can say “Corporate Puppet”. That is why the media don’t report him. It is up to us the People to get Dr. Paul elected before any more of our personal liberties are taken away “FOR YOUR SAFETY”.

1. LisaChaseFarkass

sorry, pathetic, website, I really can spell. Should have taken more time to spell check :)

10. Jim

Here is a great interview with Congressman Paul.

11. Christopher Webley

I complained to Kiro7 in Seattle, because Ron Paul’s picture was not shown for the list of candidates. It’s a load of crap!

12. Simon Votto

The tables have turned in our favour! We are growing exponentially and the establishment are trying everything they can to hide their poor performance. Keep up the good work everyone and I will continue to spread the good word about Ron Paul!

1. mrdrawingguy

I agree with Simon. Yes, they continue to ignore him, and yet he grows stronger by the day while Romney and Perry grow weaker. I feel good about this, I’m pumped. I think he’s going to pull this off… :)

13. birdie777

I have been a supporter for Dr. Paul for many years. My only concern is, please stand by Israel. They are Gods protected childer and we will be judged on how we treat them.

14. the avg broke a$$ american

I hope to god you get in this year Mr. Paul, we need you, I wish the media had not made you vanish in the eye of the public last year, and here’s to this year being the year you stand up and lead this country to its true calling, and undoing that which you foretold. They did and are doing exactly what Ron Paul said they would do and soon there wont even BE a middle class, just the rich, or poor left to battle it our for our own jobs that we give to everyone but Americans.

15. Jonas

hi Ron, I have been following you for some time now, and i know that you have the courage to chance the world and bring life back to your people…
    I hope you will become the leader the world needs.

love from Denmark

16. Evan

Who out there has ever heard of Windows Vista? Whoever I ask about it, they always have something horrible to say about it, telling me “its slow, doesn’t work with my programs, and is generally horrible”.

But when you ask any of them if they have ever used vista themselves they’ll tell you “Oh no. A friend of mine told me that”. I owned vista from the beta days all the way until I went beta for windows 7. Never had any problems.

Ron Paul has a similar problem. People hear things that are generally not true about him from their peers and do no further investigation. It is truly a problem. Re-engage your friends and peers and just tell them to look at this website. What harm could it do?

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 15 Thumb down 1

1. Donn

Just for the record, I have used Vista, and it did in fact, suck. LOL!

But you are right about misconceptions. I can’t wait to see what the MSM is going to do with Paul’s comment that FEMA should not be involved in the Irene situation.

Quick quiz…..

Name one thing the Federal Government tried to do that they didn’t screw up?

Go ahead and think…. I’ll wait. That was a joke, I’d be waiting for the rest of my life.

Did you see where the State Governors were declaring a state of emergency when the storm was 500 miles from them and the sky was still blue?
      I guess that would be considered a “preemptive strike” in gov speak!

17. Hershel Butts

I wrote a little song called The OBAMA BLUES I think this is how most Americans feel at this point. Great thing about the straw poll.
    CLICK AND LISTEN TO THE ————OBAMA BLUES!
    GO RON PAUL

18. MrDrawingguy

New animation about Ron Paul is now out!… :)

19. jon

Here is a video for Ron Paul supporters to use to wake up fellow Americans….let it not be said that you chose to do nothing….

(Evan Meets Ron Paul)

20. REVel8ion

God Bless Ron Paul, & all his supporters.

21. Nick Britton

For anyone on the fence of wether to vote for Paul or not should really think about this. When it comes to his views on the issues, if you agree with him even on a few of the Important issues, let the other stuff go. The reason, The other canditidates are lieing, so even if you agree with all of their views it doesn’t matter, THEY’RE LIEING, so you have NO idea what they stand for. Atleast you know where Ron stands, his Honesty, Courage, and Consistency is unprecedented.
    Please America do the right thing and fight to make this Man your President! Your only way, as a Country, back up hill is with True Leadership and Courage, and I have never seen a man with more of either. If you haven’t noticed, it’s Make or Break time, Ron Paul is your last chance.

22. jeremy

I sure hope you win Dr. Paul. What we’re doing now simply doesn’t work. No one else seems to be willing to tackle the real causes of our countries current problems. Namely exponentially expanding government. That’s both interventionist at home and abroad. It’s time to take an Ax to the federal government and eliminate their role in our lives where it doesn’t belong. I know I don’t want the federal government holding my hand. I just want them to get out of the way.

23. Ray Nemovi

Simply put… God bless you “Ron Paul

24. J. Ryba

I see so many individuals discounting Ron Paul and throwing his name under the “bus”, and I noticed a lot of (No Named) individuals behind them. My question is who are you? Do you come from the upper class rich family that has never see war on a personal scale? Have they seen first hand, what its like to live week by week, Pay check to pay check. Honestly I don’t care who everyone votes for I just hope that this country could come together. And to be honest our system of how we vote already sets us apart right out of the gate. It doesn’t take 150,000 dollar degree to know that. We can get more done as a country if we worked together. And as for the comments in regards to civil wars and racism… Hate to break it to you but you have racism in all societies. And their comes a time in life were you need to toughen up. and stop crying about the same old race card argument. And as for Ron Paul bringing this country to a civil war. People will only take so much lying, and being manipulated before they fight back. I know one thing, I hope you’ve gotten your rich ass to the range because this middle class American Veteran is a great shot.

1. Donn

Amen brother! There is a limit to what we are going to take and I think this Nation is damn close to it.

There is going to be a revolution one way or the other. If we can’t get it done at the polls, it’s gonna happen in the streets just like it is all over the World as we speak.

I’m a pretty damn good shot myself but I hope it doesn’t come to that. Unless we get the right man in the White House this time, we are going to see some very ugly things happen in this Country.

It’s time to put an honest man in the WH. Ron Paul 2012!

25. kabster

Lets get Ron Paul to the top of this poll.
    These are the people that will get the nomination of their candidate. Lets make that Ron Paul!!!!

26. frankie m

actually being able to vote Ron Paul in the 2012 election will be a great thing, personally. 2 years ago I couldn’t vote, but I was Republican. 4 years ago I followed Ron Paul aswell. he’s the only politician that actually makes sense. only person that makes me reconsider my pro-choice views. But now, 2years before a general election im now a libertarian, Paul’s ideological party. But what I really am, is an American.

Americans Elect is a brand new company devoted to bringing a true American Nominee to the ballot in 2012. They will be paying for OUR nominee’s spot on every states ballot. WE nominate a candidate, regular joes.
    Americanselect.com
    I’m almost positive Ron Paul will win our nomination and will still be on the ballot even if he doesn’t get the Republican nomination.
    He’d steal votes from BOTH bachmann and Obama, no bullmoose party here.

27. Leo

“Closest thing to a founding father in 200 years”, I like that, may I borrow it?
    Man kinds greatest fault I believe, is greed. In Mr Paul’s attempt to put our nation in step with the founding fathers intentions he shows absolutely no greed. He has never played to this group or that entity. I do not agree with legalized dope, but the man is right there also, it is not our federal governments legal right according to the laws they swore under oath to uphold, to govern that.
    Troops in 90% of the worlds nations? We have no right being there, our troops are there to intimidate and control other sovereign nations against our founders framework. Control is a manifestation of greed. Mr. Paul is correct here as well, bring them all home and secure our borders.
    Stop all foreign aid, he is correct here also. The more you make someone dependent on you the more control you have over them. More government handouts anyone? This is a form of human greed, make them dependent and be all powerful over them.
    Let me ask, who would you trust more, a room full of current day politicians or a room full of our founding fathers? This man has not changed his tune from the first time I listened to it years ago. He is not a politician in what we have come to know as the true sense of the word.
    Wake up America, we are about to loose our country just as all free nations before us. We have begun the implosion process and Ron Paul is our best bet to stop the madness.
    Ron Paul sounds so different because he is. We have become so accustomed to voting for the lesser of two evils. This man wants to give us back our country. More accurately he wants to lead us in our taking back of our own country before it is too late.
    I am awake and Alert, are you?
    Thank You Mr. Paul,

1. Donn

Absolutely Leo, use the hell out of it!

Thank you for being awake and alert! Now all we have to do is wake up the rest of the Country.

The only way this Country is going to survive is to return to the Constitution. It is the most perfect plan for a free Nation that has ever been devised by man. The times may have changed, but the greed that corrupts Government has not. Our Forefathers were absolutely brilliant in developing a plan to keep the rights of the people intact and allow them to remain free.

Of course we know that we have allowed our elected officials to completely ignore the Constitution, which has resulted in the critical situation we now face.
      That’s the fault of the American people. We let them do it. It’s way past time to fix it.

For nearly 40 years I have voted for the lesser of two evils. We are not going to fix this Country by doing that any longer. Thanks to Ron Paul, all of the Republican candidates are giving lip service the very things he has been saying for 35 years. Unfortunately, like all politicians, they are saying those things to get elected because the polls say they should.

Let’s elect the real deal this time and stop settling for people who only pretend to have our interests at heart.

Each of us has the dire responsibility to make sure that this modern day Thomas Jefferson gets elected! (you can use that 2) LOL!

28. Ashley Edward Court

haha i suppose that was long winded..

1. Donn

Isn’t it odd that people all over the World understand our politics and our problems better than we do?

My Dad told me back in the 60’s when Barry Goldwater was defeated (by a landslide) that Americans were too ignorant and too lazy to elect a proper Government. 50 years later, it’s obvious that he was painfully correct.

Nearly half of the people in America still think that Obama is doing a good job. If that’s not the greatest con job in history, I don’t what would be. Sadly, if the GOP nominates anyone other than Ron Paul, we are likely to see Barack Obama be the last President of the United States as we know it.

Forget about the people who say Ron Paul is an extremist. If it is extreme to return this Nation to the principles that it was founded on and grew to greatness on, then count me as an extremist as well.

It’s time to fire the criminals in D.C. and start over. There are 300 million of us and only 534 of them. (not counting Ron and his son)

Wake up America! Ron Paul 2012!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 2

29. Ashley Edward Court

I’m not going to leave a long winded comment as there are a few good ones to look at already. All I’m going to say is that, if Ron Paul doesn’t win 2012, we, the Canadians are going to laugh at you. Not only are your elections a long winded excuse to make money from the people through ad campaigns and endorsments. George Bush actually managed to STEAL the presidency. that’s not the funny part. The funny part is that you all knew it and did NOTHING! there’s 300 million of you for christ sake, you can manage to riot over O.J getting off but not a TERRORIST stealing government office? lol. I know, I know, Canada has no real military, and we’re too nice, and we live in igloos etc…. But at least we choose our leaders quickly and get back to business. you don’t even get to vote. you think you do, but all you really get to do is support someone who gets to vote. You aren’t supposed to be a democracy Americans, your supposed to be a democratic republic. And your voice is supposed to matter… RON PAUL 2012

30. Lawrence

First of all I find it strange that my earlier post (or comment) suddenly vanished…. what or who happened here??? No problem I’ll write it down again for a thousand times if I have to…

What is said: I am not an American citizen, I’m a Belgian. I hope Ron Paul is elected president of the U.S.A. He is the only one I heard speak for the people, and not for the benefit of corporate friends and such!!!! He has the practical knowledge/wisdom to lead the U.S.A. to a better future. He will get my support and I will make people here aware of Ron Paul’s quest to real freedom and prosperity for the world. Plz, fight for Ron Paul, and don’t take no for an answer when “they” try to shut him up, or take him out of the running.

RON PAUL!!!!

31. Anon

He’s got my vote

32. Anonymous

We all know he’s not going to win. Is he in it for the money? I thought all money is fake!

1. CecilCain

He’s not saying all money is fake. He’s saying fiat money is unstable and wants to return to a gold standard.

33. Nate

I am going to support the hell out of you Ron Paul.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

34. Jonathan Prescott

Obama signs the debt-ceiling increase bill and suddenly, all over America, drunken sailors are being hailed for their frugality!

35. Kyle

I was trying to calculate the national debt per tax payer. I ran into a problem when my calculator ran out of digits. So sad. Cut spending, Dr. Ron Paul.

1. Anonymous

The debt ceiling is for money we already spent. You can’t not pay it.

1. CecilCain

Indeed. Sadly, the trajectory is already set..

1 4 5 6 7 8 203