2012

3816 Responses

On May 13, 2011, Ron Paul announced that he is running for President!

The announcement resulted in a media storm of unprecedented proportions.

3,816 responses to “2012”

1. CC

This whole “election” in Michigan was a big, fat, lie. Most people supported Ron Paul. In my city, there was one Obama sign, and all the rest were all Ron Paul signs. At the local Republican meetings, most of the members are Ron Paul supporters. Michigan voters would not support someone who blew them off, especially Romney who supported bail outs for Wall Street then told Michigan , his home state and whose DAD was an executive for GM, go die quietly somewhere….is thre anybody who actually believes Michigan would suppport him? The AP, CNN, FAUX News , and the GOP are such a sham. This whole thing in Michigan was FIXED, and our voters are pi$$ed!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

2. CMendoza

This hispanic is for Ron Paul. I want you to be my President the sooner the better, so good luck sir.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

3. sam from LA

There is so much support to Ron Paul, then how come he is not winning. What’s going on. He has a lot more followers than any one else, still he is not winning. Can some one tell me what’s the issue here?

1. Sandra

the issue is the media is not informing the public of the freaking news! They think we are on a need-to-know basis in this country… They manipulate the system as much as the losers in washington!!

4. Dan

Most of OUR TROOPS, the ones fighting and dying, support Ron Paul. So unless you are personally ready to pick up a weapon or send your kids to war, lets SUPPORT OUR TROOPS! VOTE RON PAUL!
    I am a veteran 1989-92 Army 11B, I signed up because I believed in the constitution, I fully understood that we fought for and protected democracy we did not practice it.
    Of course the Foreign policy, if the PEOPLE want to go to war RON PAUL will take us there and kick ass and come home he just wants us to DECLARE WAR as the CONSTITUTION says to. I just don’t think people get that he wouldn’t want to go to war, but if the people wanted us to, he would!

SEVERAL MEMBERS OF OBAMA’S STAFF WORK FOR GOLDMAN & SACHS HUGE BAILOUT BENEFICIARIES.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 29 Thumb down 0

5. Dan

I don’t think some people get that if Ron Paul were elected it isn’t like every drug would be instantly legal. STATE LAW would still apply it would allow each state to choose for itself hopefully by public vote giving the people the power not one entity setting rules for all states and all people, that is not freedom. State taxes could build roads and bridges, businesses seeking to improve shipping routes etc…
    the state would or could still tax and have there own STATE services Ron Paul is trying to give people the right to choose. I am sure some states would have big government’ it is whatever the people vote for at a state level. I think some folks still think instant chaos and slashes dramatic overnight change would occur.
    Guarding our borders with our overseas troops hopefully building bases along borders money spent here troops spending here and a much more secure border, hopefully more then 2% of overseas shipping containers could be inspected.

1. cukester

If evey drug were legalized,the CIA would go out of buisness…

6. American

I am sure that Ron Paul will become the next president of United States of America even though the media have ignored it because the Zionists wanted to destroy America,they control our country guilty of this are the past presidents who may have allowed Israel to control America’s,Ron Paul is the only hope the only chance for a new America for a strong America and peaceful America.
    Paul is the only truly patriot American unlike the other candidates.
    If Ron Paul will not become president,America together with the whole world will fail,world will be destroyed.
    Support for Ron Paul is being added every minute,these are the most important elections for US.

RON PAUL 2012

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 22 Thumb down 0

7. American Girl

So… I was thinking… since we know that election fraud is rampant and Dr. Paul will likely be shut out of the republican nomination, what about the write in? In 2008, 132,645,504 votes were cast in the general election. Assuming that the total will be higher, given the broad base of the “youth” coming of age and highly supportive of Paul, could we assume that it would take approximately 45 million votes to elect him (over one third)? I think it is a worthy plan B. Is there a way to calculate the # of Ron Paul supporters to get the word out? We gotta think (as usual) outside the box.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 15 Thumb down 2

1. Sandra

People need to be aware that Ron Paul’s camp needs to make sure they fill out all of the legal red-tape for a write in. In my state, NC, he has to have 500 signatures on a petition and turn it in by August 17, 2012 to get his NC write-in votes to count! Some states will not even allow you to write-in anyone!!! It all goes back to informing the people and hoping that they wake up and listen.

1. alex

I am from NC as well . Where can I sign the petition ? I really would like to get more involved , but need to know where and how .

8. Reyes0025

Reyes0025

I am amazed that for so long I’ve been blind to what is really happening in our world. I have been a truth seeker for several years now and Congressman Paul has now added more to the pursuit. Watching old C-Span videos of him speaking before congress and listening to him on interviews and throughout the debate; his message remains true and unwavering. He has mine and my wife’s vote and I continue to talk to others about him and the message of freedom, and a constitutional foundation which is where should have always been. I am currently serving in the Army and as much as I want to defend our country I also want to uphold the constitution. Let’s fix our own issues and then maybe rethink fixing other nations issues.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 15 Thumb down 0

1. cukester

@Reyes0025

Yes,you can see old c-span videos of Paul tring to save our librties his whole career,a man of true integrity!!!

9. Murad

الدكتور/ ران باول بعد التحيه
    كواحد من الطلاب الدوليين في الولايات الامريكية تهمه العلاقات الامريكيه بدولته اود ان اقول لك انك خير من يمثل امريكا على الصعيد الدولي لانك تؤمن باحترام سيادة واستقلالية الدول الاخرى > انت من سيحسن صورة الولايات الامريكية المتدهورة خصوصا في الشرق الاوسط لانك ستعطي حلا جذريا لاغير له وهو عدم التدخل في شؤون الغير
    شكرا على هذا الرقي في التفكير واتمنالك النجاح

Hello, Dr. Ron Paul:
    As an international student studying in the US who concerns about the US foreign polices, I would say that you are the best candidate who could presents the US on the international stage. That is because of what you believing: respecting the freedom and the independence other nations. You defiantly have the ability to enhance the picture of the US on the international stage especially the destructed it one in in the Middle East. And that is because you will solve the “problem form its root” and that is by staying out of people business.
    Thanks and HOPE you KEEP WINNING

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 16 Thumb down 1

10. LisaChaseFarkass

I cancelled my Time subscription, wrote a letter to MSNBC, and NPR Indiana about why I would not be reading, watching or listening to their obviously biased Presidential campaign coverage. We can make a difference when we vote with our wallets and minds. Last night I watched Ron Paul give his speech at Eagle Aviation in SC and Wow!!! What a teller of truth!!! I couldn’t believe the courage he had in calling out the Establishment. I mean Wow! The man has been right on the Economy for so long, everyone really needs to heed what he is saying or we are in for a world of hurt. Please research and study yourself. He speaks the truth! Ron Paul 2012!!!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

11. Bookends

Kylie Christine – good for you! And we’ll do same!!!! Go Ron Go!!!!

12. Kylie Christine

I don’t care if Ron Paul get’s elected as the GOP candidate. If he does, good. He has my vote. If he doesn’t, good. I’ll just write his damn name in on the ballot. NOBAMA, RON PAUL2012!

13. 417truthfinder

GET IT TOGETHER PEOPLE RON PAUL IS NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT!

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 1 Thumb down 21

14. RonPaul0010 supporter

Anybody in Provo, UT please email me at RonPaul0010@yahoo.com, especially if you live in precinct 15.

Thank you.

15. Bookends

Iran – Thank you we love Ron Paul too!!! My husband and I are both parents, grandparents & great grandparents and we see a good man in Ron Paul and he wants to do the best for all the nations especially our own. Ron Paul is no crook, he is a man of integrity, and we are too. http://WWW.ARTBOOKENDS.COM – We are behind Ron Paul We love you

16. iran

دوستت داریم ران پاول

ایرانیای خارج کشور با کمک های مالی و معنوی به این کاندید محترم کمک کنید به نظر من مرد خوب و مهربان و فهمیده است این اقا همین که از ما ایرانیا طرف داری میکنه خیلی خوشهالم امیدوارم این رئیس جمهور بشه

1. AMERICA

@iran

America I don’t know who’s typing jiberish on here but it’s a good thing if Iran loves Ron Paul… although it seems to me, some ‘elites’ would like Americans’ to think it’s scary if Iran somehow loves Ron Paul, it’s not scary, LOVE IS GOOD !!

1. cukester

@AMERICA@iran

People in Iran love RonPaul because if he don’t get voted in for President then it’s buy!!! buy!!! Iran and there is nothing anybody can do about it.The Globalist’s are going in there one way or another.The only hope they have is Paul.

17. iran

***** i love you Ron Paul **** People iran

1. AMERICA

@iran

LOVE IS GOOD !!

18. philoec

God has sent Dr. Paul at the right time, when America has lost its moral values, willing to kill people by abortion and in wars.

Ron Paul is the only qualified man to evict Obama.

RONPAL2012!!!

19. OhioCommonSense

This guy is spreading lies on FOX News about Ron Pauldickmorris@dickmorris.com

20. bk2nchr

What if 1,000,000 people gave just $25 each? That’s $25,000,000 people! We can do this!

We are all on a budget, whether we admit it or not. So, reach into your budget, trade out your Starbucks for one week… give $25 to RP’s cause for FREEDOM. PLEASE GIVE $25 TO RP.

Thank you.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 0

21. Bookends

Dear zip43 – who’s Congressman Paul Broun of Georgia never heard about him – please send information.

1. Sandra

He was one of only 3 that voted AGAINST HR 347…

2. Sandra

Congressman Paul Broun’s website for some info on him :)

22. zip43

Dr Paul,Would you consider Congressman Paul Broun of Georgia as a VP.He has the same attitude as you about the Constitution and America.I think it would be a nice match.It’s just a thought.

23. Bookends

Dear Ignacio diaz-maroto – My husband & I feel the same as you and so many people of integrity. Go Paul Go. Ron Paul is the real man of great Integrity with lots of wisdom. My husband and I wished we had voted for him earlier instead we voted for the wrong man Obama, boy! That was a big big big MISTAKE!!!!!! Our eyes are wide open now.

24. ignacio diaz-maroto

Ron Paul, your integrity, honesty and intelligence is an inspiration to the World. You make me want to be American.

From Europe with love

25. NUNYA

Site is acting funny. I am assuming a new video upload :P

1. JenniferNie

@NUNYA

Ahhhhh you were right! :) Thanks for the updates. hope all is well with you. Jen

2. JenniferNie

@NUNYA

Wow! 5 new videos uploaded, lets send them all to our friends on FB!!!!! Go Ron Paul!

26. NUNYA

SIte is acting funny. I am assuming a new video upload :P

27. NUNYA

Ron Paul on Fox news sunday! About damm time Fox

28. w1945

God has already directed me, straight to Dr. Paul. I know that a lot of prayers have been offered up on behalf of our country and I believe God is given us a way out with Dr. Paul. I just hope the American people do not blow it. One thing for sure, we are going to need god to get out of this mess.

29. Bookends

w1945 – I wouldn’t worry about people that don’t have your views, if you know that is true and you feel it in your innermost soul and you have the love of God, then God will direct you what to do. As far as for Ron Paul I feel the same as you. Ron Paul is a man of great integrity and that’s what we need in our nation.

30. w1945

Every election we have to put up with the same old song and dance. Like the Herman Cain deal of sexual harassment. Is it true? I don’t know but I am sick of it, and why should I take a chance on it when I have some lone like Dr. Paul. I do not have to worry about this with Dr. Paul. He is the one man I do trust. He is the first politician to walk a straight line and no vary. Dr. Paul 2012

31. dubbya.wow

my RON PAUL PUMPKIN:

32. dubbya.wow
  33. dubbya.wow

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/443/img8390s.jpg/][IMG]http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/1523/img8390s.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]

34. dubbya.wow

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

35. katiev

This is extremely relevant to Ron Paul’s message, and I would like for a clip of Ronald Reagan’s message here about the Constitution to be included: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlgTwp93E48

Katie

1. cukester

@katiev

I watched that and it made me relize every President with beliefs like that end up assassinated but good ole Ronny survived,rightfully so.

1. cukester

@katiev

Hopefully they leave Ron Paul alone.

1 5 6 7 8 9 107