Endorsements

115 Responses

Fellow supporters: Please upload your own endorsement to YouTube and post a link to the video as a comment at the bottom of this post.

Nasseem Taleb:

Doug Stanhope:

85AllTheWayLive:

Captain Berz:

Chris:

Family Man:

More:

115 responses to “Endorsements”

1. JustWokeUP Canadian

I am one that believes that authenticity, business ethics, and moral conviction are three key cornerstones and requirements for being a good president (leader). For me, when I am making a huge decision by voting for the future of my country I would hope that it would not be made in vain. I want my president to carry through on what he says he is going to do and that is why I endorse Ron Paul.

Authenticity: Ron Paul’s voting record is consistent to the letter, to the constitution, to the people. His loyalty to the constitution of The United States of America and representing the true “AMERICAN DREAM” the dream everyone can fulfill without bias without prejudice is consistent with his past and with his campaign vision for the future of America.

Business Ethics:
    Having a sound and fair monetary policy should be the primary focus and achievement of government especially its leader. All people of every democratic country deserves this much or what is the point of having it there. Taxes should be seen as an investment into a democratic country so that certain services are provided or rendered. Thats it. We as a people in essence are no the employee of the government but more the employer we should be able to fire politicians as easy as we elect them in. are The president should make a profit every year. Thats it. All these recessions, bailouts, TSA and on and on it goes where it stops nobody knows.

Morality:

Ron Paul wants liberty in America. Ron Paul wants to restore the constitution and give you back the rights you paid and fought for. Having a good and fair free market is what Ron Paul wants to give you.

To Lead is to Inspire – Ron Paul displays a sense of perspicacity rarely seen in leaders/politicians today he inspires me and he is not even from my country as I live in Canada.

But one day I hope Canada will have a President (Prime Minister) like Ron Paul. Anything less is uncivilized. I am your friendly neighbour from another country.

Vote Ron Paul for President 2012.

2. Claudia

All I know is if America keeps voting the same way she will keep getting the same results. Ron Paul is a stand out kinda guy and is definitely the blackest sheep in Congress. Real change has been with us all along. Every body should call there local news media and demand to hear more about Ron Paul and threaten the ratings. American media is really poor they will even go to great lengths to pretend people are still watching them. Numbers you know like 60 million people watched us today. People, there are way more voters than this!!! Get the news out! Get the facts about Ron Paul. Make a vow not to let TV decide who will get your vote especially since TV is filled with mostly lies. Ron Paul is a real Person working on your behalf. He is not some fictional character on TV. HE needs your real vote to make an honest difference. The rest will not be so kind to us they will not make an honest difference. They will claim that votes were not counted properly because they are losers. All this is happening in the GOP nomination. The Republican Party is not what it used to be. Ron Paul though is the better part of the best things that the Republican Party used to be about a long time ago. AS a republican I would vote for him as an Independent as a liberal or any other party if he were running on any of those tickets.
    RON PAUL 2012

3. Beth Conley

Dr. Paul,
    I would personally like to thank you for inspiring me to get involved with politics. Up until this election, voting and reading issues did not mean anything to me because no matter what I did things seemed bleak. You have taught me by your example to be an active voice as an American. I have studied the Constitution and the Bible regarding issues that you speak of. I have seen the lapse of error in my judgement on many issues; especially foreign policy. I have also asked God to forgive me for my hypocrisy regarding my “occupy/war stances” before hearing a message of non-intervention. It was easy at first to want to fight our of anger, but you have reminded me that this is not of God.
    Not only does America need you but so does the world. As a military family that still believes in good, we endorse you. I will work hard to continue the fight for liberty. Thank you for never giving up so those of us who remember a better America can get on board. I am truly sorry that it has taken me these long to learn of your message. Keep up the fight and know that you have new life followers daily. Beth Conley

4. jason

I endorse Ron Paul because the Man knows how to talk politically and still be a peoples person. He has done things that any other person in the gop hasn’t and he has taken a very giant step torwards this election and it should have been him up on the stage expressing what he knows on what real hope and change is all about but I cannot wait to see him up there this year! GO RON PAUL! YOU’RE AT THE LEAD OF THE PACK, MY FRIEND! Ron Paul 2012

5. Kiril from Macedonia

if someone thold me one year ago that I will watch all the debates and videos from some american congresman I could call him crazy…But somehow i started and now its like a drug to me, I have seen every video on yt from dr Paul and I can say that he is the only good choice not just for US but for the rest of the world too..
    before that I was thinking that you in US have a real democracy and free balanced media but now i see that i was wrong…Its unthinkable what cnn ,fox and other tv stations are doing to DrPaul, I just cant blieve that some of you americans still believe in this media,they will do anything just to put him away from the race.
    YOU have the POWER to change that….vote for dr Paul and make friends around the world ,not enemies….the only man who can restore everything that was good in US and save the world from a new catastrophic war….

god bless Dr Paul and the US….

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 17 Thumb down 0

6. Ben

I studied economics at the United States Military Academy. I understand the threat that the Federal Reserve poses to our democracy.

I’ve served in two deployments overseas. I’ve experienced first hand the fall out of needless war.

I support Ron Paul.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 26 Thumb down 0

1. Pete

We all have been dumbed down by our public schools and elite education. We have been lied to for quite some time by the elite bankers and our own government from the presidency right down to the city level of governments. In short every aspect and way of life has been infiltrated by the scum of the earth super rich elite bankers. These bankers (Rothchilds, Buildebergers, ect.) have been planning the takeover of this world for a long time. They run their secret societies like the Masons and the Illuminatti that do all the dirty work for them. These cults are deadly and should be eliminated. This is all pure evil at work here. I believe we are in a spiritual battle for our own souls and this will spill into the worldly realm soon. I am a God fearing person and believe that this will end up bad for the world afterall I believe we are in the endtimes of the bible. I will do my best to stay focused on God, country and family. I will not stand here and do nothing for evil will keep on going, so must all of us until the end of time. Until that time Ron Paul will have my loyalty and my gun when and if the time arises!!! Lets stomp and pray the evil out everyone, for if we dont evil will not hesitate to eat us alive.

7. Too2Web

You know… I actually worked on the 2008 campaign, not directly with Ron Paul but was with an internet marketing company at the time and we did email campaigns to 99 million US addresses. I don’t believe it was Dr. Paul who wanted this but just a supporter that hired the company I was with. I like Ron Paul. I actually have supported Newt Gingrich this time around, but Ron Paul keeps growing on me.

It is amazing to see how many people are so dedicated to him and wanting him to represent them as the president of the USA. I think it says a lot, and I wish he would be doing better in the polls. Between Romney and Ron Paul, I would vote Ron Paul without a single doubt in my mind. I wish some of the establishment would back him up, but I’m sure they are scared of too much change. I know Dr. Paul needs our support, he needs money to be able to campaign and finish out the race.

Educate your friends on this election, share information about Ron Paul, videos, articles, whatever you can to make it go viral.

8. C Connell from Canada

I’m on the outside looking in at the 2012 election and I see a repeat of fraud and wonder how many honest citizens make their way to the polls, vote for their candidate and think their vote will get them in. We know what’s happening at the polls. I look at the my grandchildren (3 and 6) and I’m embarrassed that these worldly things have happened on my watch (boomer) and I’ve allowed them. Though I’m from Canada, I wear my Ron Paul T-shirt and proudly display my Ron Paul bumper sticker. I live in a border city to the USA (Detroit) and because of media hampering, you can’t believe how many Americans still don’t know of Ron’s presence. You are loved here. We are routing for you Ron. Stay strong and educate the ones who need to hear you.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 1

9. AutumnMot

This is the first year in which I will be voting since I turned 18 a few months ago. I have done my research and the only candidate I can stand by is Ron Paul. Unlike so many other politician, he has not changed his views just to please the crowd and win their vote. He is honest on his views and stand by them. He stands by the Constitution and stands by the freedoms that this country was founded on. You shouldn’t have to give up your freedoms to be secure, especially not to the degree we have. For this, he has most certainly won my vote.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 18 Thumb down 0

10. beckyboo85

I supported Dr. Paul last election, I support him this election, and I will continue to support him for as long as he will run. He’s the ONLY candidate that isn’t corrupt, and the only candidate that not only consistently says the same things, but also has a consistent voting record that backs up his views. I was hopeful last election, I’m even more hopeful this election. We can elect Dr. Paul as our president, we just have to continue talking about him since the media sure isn’t going to.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 0

11. Jason Neale

There is a simple answer to why people will NOT vote for Ron Paul…. They are scared. They know Ron Paul has the credibility and support to accomplish his goals. Of course Congress is going to give him hell passing bills, but I think after some time others like Ron Paul will start rising up as well and making a stand against, what supposedly is our federal government. Ron Paul’s plan may seem drastic but it’s the right course of action. I am a college student in my second year of a bachelors degree and I have 2 federal student loans right now totaling $36,000. Ron Paul wants to end the Department of Education which will end these loans in the future. Am I upset about it? No. While I am thankful that money was there to help me further my education, I understand why it needs to be done. The government loans out money to students, they graduate, the economy is in such poor shape the graduates can find jobs and therefor can’t repay the loans putting the country even further in debt and making the economy even worse. I believe once the department of education is gone at a federal level, state governments will implement their own programs to aid students. I don’t totally agree with everything about Ron Paul but I would vote for him before I voted for my own mother. I endorse Ron Paul for president for 2012 and beyond. I sport my Ron Paul Revolution t-shirt as much as I can.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

12. Logan Cook

What really frustrates me is the the neo conservatives and the democrats call him an isolationist when he is campaigning on the exact same thing that got Bush elected which was non interventionism the neos and dems call it isolationism which is stupid.

13. Shannon Long

Ron Paul is by far the best candidate! Keep going strong!

14. Marcin Zoltowski

A comment from Poland. Being not American and watching preparation for 2012 presidential election from a distance I have some points I would like to share with you my friends. Today, America just like majority of other countries in the world (not to mention the dictatorships) is inflicted with a perilous and contagious disease – e.i. the corrupt, hypocritical elites. Men and women who portray themselves as the representatives of societies whose mandate they received through the process of democratic elections and whose trust they failed by serving anything but they own interests. Integrity is perhaps the last of virtues that decides whether someone should be elected. When I see Newt Gingrich, by the way an intelligent and well-read guy, he epitomizes that hideous face of Washingtonian political establishment, whether Democratic or Republican. What drew my attention to Ron Paul is authenticity, something that makes him trustworthy. And because of that he is dangerous to Obama and because of that he is the only Republican candidate who can win the coming presidential election.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 19 Thumb down 0

1. Shannon Long

@Marcin Zoltowski

2. Shannon Long

@Marcin Zoltowski I could not agree with you more!

3. Jason Neale

@Marcin Zoltowski It’s nice to have an outside opinion on this matter. Its sad though that our own citizens can’t see what you see. So many are blinded by the media force feeding their opinions to the public. Thank you for taking the time to post your comment.

15. Barker1Steven

Dr Paul and All Americans, I have been blessed by You as a Resident of The Texas 14th Congressional District. As a young man I came to know a Dr.that wanted to Represent Our District. This Man was a True Patriot, Honorable and Trust Worthy in every way. I have always been able to trust that he was working to protect Me and more Importantly My Family. As a man of 50 years of age the only thing that would give me more comfort than I have known for the last 30 years of having this Patriot as my Representative wold be to have Him as My President. GOD has truly blessed my life and Dr Paul has always been a part of that Blessing. In those 30 years all I have have had to do is Support This Dr. and Patriot during Elections. I have always been able to Proudly Support Him and He has NEVER ONCE IN 30 YEARS let me down. In this Great Nation there is no Congressional District that has been as Blessed. I can tell you all Dr Paul will always have My Support, My Prayers and My Thanks. Dr Paul has always been a True Blessing from GOD to Me and My Family. After watching President after President get elected and conveniently forget what he Promised on the Campaign Trail. I can hardly imagine what it would be like to have A President do EXACTLY what he promised. I can tell you all First Hand Dr Paul can be trusted to do EXACTLY WHAT HE PROMISES. And I Know He is the only Candidate with the Wisdom, Integrity and Knowledge to guide us through the Dark Days Ahead of This Great Nation.

16. MW202

I think with all the media bias, it would be funny to advertise on the Rush limbaugh show, even while he’s attacking Ron, put a couple advertisements of his radio show declaring that Ron pauls economic strategy is the best one. even while he’s trying to endorse other candidates.

1. Jason Neale

@MW202 The only problem with that is the media taking it and flipping it around and using it to discredit Ron Paul in some form or another. Although it would be amusing to see the reaction to it.

17. Ken Skaggs
  18. alsupillustrations

New Ron Paul animation now out… :)

19. MarkoMladenovic

Sir Paul, tonight I went through a lot of your speech and debate and I have to thank you, not because you defend the Serbs, but because you are defending the truth and opposed the tyranny of global military as you say, acting as global policeman and cheating their citizens to protect themselves by killing innocent people in other continents, and in fact creates new enemies and terrorists, and spent plenty of money, and you know how many hungry people there are in your country. I hope you will continue to strive for universal rights, genuine democracy and give everything for the betterment of your great American nation that has the support of my country Serbia in spite of the injustices inflicted by the U.S. administration, although we tied once common history and a great friendship. We support the people and soldiers just like you. I wish you every success,

Marko Mladenović

Belgrade-SERBIA

20. ronpualismyhero

We will never see a man so sincere and candid as this man ever in America. I do not know if the rest of America will wake up to our problems and realize that Dr. Paul has real solutions to remedy them. Perhaps it’s everyone letting the news vote for them. However a great man once said “Those who read nothing but newspapers know less than those who read nothing at all.” –Thomas Jefferson. Also he wants to give the people their liberties back (“Thos who are willing to give up essential liberties for temporary security will not get and deserve neither.” Ben Franklin) which leads me to say yes to Ron Paul 2012. I am not a Republican, but I have re-registered so I can vote for him to be on the ballot for the primaries, as should all of you. See for yourself, but before you make an uninformed decision you should educate yourself. Look at his voting history. Also he will get rid of the IRS! Who isn’t in agreement with that? My parting words are Ron Paul is not saying anything new, just simply repeating what the founders of this great country had in mind for it. YouTube Ron Paul, good luck to you all, and my best wishes to you Ron Paul!

1. JoshGallaway

I think my generation in college has really embraces Dr. Ron Paul’s idea. I hope the Dr. Paul will become our next President! However, if he does not get elected, you can still have the delight of knowing that he has basically turned thousands of people into his message! His ideas will live on through me and many in my generation!

21. ronpualismyhero

I endorse Dr. Ron Paul for many reasons. None could be clearer as him running this great country off the U.S. Constitution like the forefathers wanted and expected. When I was just a kid in school, I learned about the U.S. Constitution and how many lives were sacrificed to put it in effect. It was then I had a great awakening and my life was never the same. It was then that it felt like America was on a discourse to tyranny and for the most part it is whether you agree or not. It felt as though my father and his before him had given up not only their civil liberties, but mine and the future generations after me as well. I had always thought that there was no way out of this mess. Then, so many years later I seen Dr. Paul on c-span, and I was so intrigued by him. I had to know more about this man, so I did so much research and read some of his books. But let me tell you, he never stops inspiring me. He not only says he will run the country off the constitution again, but he has the voting record to prove it. He returns some of his pay back to congress which tells me he isn’t in it for the dough. He undoubtedly is the only candidate with common sense and he is on point with every problem this country has. He in my belief is America’s last stand, last hope, last gasp, and her last breath.

22. AdamPatterson

Please add me to your list of endorsements.

23. Freedom4Ever

As a 23 yr old college student, expectant mother, wife from hispanic descent. I would have to say it is becoming extremely worriesome how my generation is so misinformed and can I say in the dark about what is going on in politics. Its is extremely rare to find someone who can say they are a supported of ron paul because of his “radical” ideas. What I say to that was the founders of this country radicals did they not give their lives so that we can live in a free society. I’m proud to say that I am a supported of ron paul and he will get a donation from my husband and I. Even though we are stuggling college students we understand that ron paul fights for freedom and we are willing and able to fight with him in any way! I live in a area where the majority recieves government assistance and I hear about the way they believe they are entitled to services. We are becoming nothing more than moochers off the government this needs to stop and I cant wait for when Ron Paul wins this election and real change occurs in this country!!

1. freedom4all

you are an idiot…………..if you were christian you would understand the bible and isreal…………..oh you believe the koran version from a camel herder who was uneducated

1. truth1094

@freedom4all u don’t need to be “christian” to understand the bible. I love seeing u christian fanatics all the time praising God and saying oh your crazy for not believing in God. God does not run our lives. He guides ppl when in need, he gives us choices. u take the message of the bible out of context. If God saw u calling ppl “idiots” or any other mean terminology, I’m certain that he would agree with me, that u are misunderstanding the bible. Does God say “force my religion upon other people or non-believers”? no. that would be wrong. He gives u choices. Nowhere in the bible does it say that if your not christian that u can’t understand the bible. Oh and btw while the apostles were creating the bible, they were riding on camels as well. know your history before you make such false claims. Oh and that “camel herder who was uneducated” was most likely a lot smarter then u i mean his name was Mohamed, who started a religion that has over 1.2 billion followers. What have u done? oh i know nothing of the sort.

24. Aziz

I am a Pakistani living in Pakistan and I am strictly against US government (not US people). I firmly believe US people are hostage at the hand of Jews). I hate the way America is dealing with the world because these policies are only adding to the problem this world in general and US in particular is facing.

When I read Ron Paul views and watch his video I immediately get the feeler that he is the savior of American nation. I am never practically involved in politics because here in PK we do not have genuine politicians but this guy Ron Paul is Gold. If I was an American citizen, you would have found me on the forefront for the awareness campaigns for Ron Paul. This guy is so genuine, understands fine print of current problems and refuses to be a hostage at the hands of evil. He is blackout on the most power tool of this age, that is Electronic Media but 2nd most powerful tool Internet is at our disposal. Please endorse Ron Paul.

Though I firmly believe he is not going to make it to the white house but I still pray for his success and the success of American nation thereafter.

God bless us.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

1. Jason Neale

Thank you Aziz. Having outside opinions on Ron Paul is great.

25. Vincent Rivera

I am proud to say I endorse Ron Paul! I am an active duty Staff Sergeant in the U.S. Army and I have to say he is the last hope for anyone who is in the service that feels our Service Members need to come home NOW! That is only the tip of the iceberg on how dire our situation is as a nation that only this man seems to comprehend! I feel horrible that I am 27 years old and it took this long for me to “wake up” to the madness of what is happening, yet I hear so many people not caring at all. Their main concern is the color of the president, unemployment benefits, or how the hell the media portrays someone. Of course the media portrays Ron Paul to be a little “crazy”, but anyone can seem loony with a little bit of editing between answers. Pisses me off how DUMB DOWN our nation has become. Not only the youth, but even the elders are not waking up. I will continue to show my support and try to wake up others, but if this man does not win this next election I have a good feeling America’s fall will be what our young ones will be reading in their History classes in the near future.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

26. Todd | Channelingmyself

I endorse Ron Paul, he is exactly what this country needs.

27. James Manuel

God bless you Ron, I get a good feeling in my gut about you, I hope you really are a good honest person, our country really needs that now, Right Now, If you are ever in Cajun Country—- and lokin for some of that good Cajun food and hospitality, send me an email and we’ll cook up a sauce of your choice in your honor…. Right here in Da woods on Bayou Nezpique just outside of Big Mamou Louisiana…

I’ll keep on prayin for you…. and talkin about you at our supper’s over good food and good ole american beer…..

Thanks for trying to help us Ron.

Your friend in Cajun Country James Manuel

28. Hershel Butts

We have had the change and now we need a leader that can solve the problems America has been having in the past years. Ron Paul is the the man that ca solve the OBAMA BLUES IN AMERICA!
    OBAMA BLUES

29. Charles C Ahrens

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.”

For too long we have relinquished our power to those we elect, who promise “Hope & Change”, only to see our freedoms to be slowly eroded. I have not voted in more than eight years because I see no difference between the two parties, however “the only thing for evil to prevail is for good people to do nothing”, therefore I will not only vote, I will become engaged.

Our true freedom comes from economic freedom, which can only be achieved through sound money.

The more I read and hear about Dr. Paul the more I come to realize he has the cure for what ails America!!!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 18 Thumb down 0

30. karsten

As an Amrican living in Germany, I can only point out the significance of the stand James Mackay has made 2 posts ago…

Just in the last couple of years, listeners faces have changed when hearing about my heritage: From admiration to comisseration.

It’s time for a new America to once again serve as an example and not a threat – and Ron Paul is the man to lead the way!

1. Jason Neale

We don’t necessarily need a new America… We need America restored to what the creators of the United States Constitution intended it to be. Ron Paul is the man for the job.

31. Bruce

I would like to see and hear Ron Paul speak out against illegal immigration. I live in the socialist republic of Maryland, which spends over $2B in taxpayers dollars bringing illegals here and supporting them with free medical, dental, education, meals, housing, utilities, jobs and YES even cable TV. How do i know this? Well, I know someone here illegally and she does not work, has 3 kids living with her and she lives a pretty good life. That is just one example. The democrats running Maryland are liers, they cheat the taxpayers, spend our taxdollars because it “burns a hole in their pocket” if left there. They move money around to make it look like there is a balanced budget in MD and then the “extort” more from us with new taxes…over and over.

1. summonly

Ron Paul is very much against illegal immigration. He is against amnesty. Wants to bring our troops home and secure our borders. Wants to end birthright citizenship, no welfare for illegal immigrants and enforce visa rules.

Ron Paul’s voting record is better than any other candidate. Please support him if you agree with his views.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 30 Thumb down 0

32. Blank Face

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 1 Thumb down 32

1. Sean

Can’t tell if trolling or just really stupid…

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 1

1. SkullsO_oStars

I say really Stupid!

33. James Mackay

I’m a Canadian living in Russia – not your typical person to write a post on a US Presidential Candidate’s website. I, like many others in the world, have ignored US politics in the past for many reasons, but most prominently, because I notice a blatant lack of honesty, and humility in the system.

America needs Ron Paul, but perhaps more importantly, the world needs America to vote Ron Paul – let me tell you why…

I’ve traveled everywhere, and I can say with 100% confidence that the globe has lost faith in America. There was a time when the United States was viewed as a great nation; a model to be emulated. In the past 50+ years, the rest of the world has followed America’s lead. But over time, for a variety of reasons (all of which, Ron Paul openly speaks about), that trust has diminished. It has been replaced with something new. I’d say the majority of the people that I’ve met in my travels apply a general opinion to your country. You may not like to hear this, or if you’ve traveled, you may know this already, but Americans are viewed as ignorant, power-hungry people, and in some cases, the feeling goes as far as hatred. It’s not because the individual American voter is that type of person – it’s because the US government, through its actions, have forged that opinion in the hearts and minds of the world’s citizens. This is a fact.

Ron Paul is your last hope. Everyone still remembers when America was great, and over time, the United States can be great once again. But, memories of your once-emulated society will be lost entirely, world-wide, if a man like Ron Paul is not elected. I’ve listened to all potential candidates this time around, as the stakes are at their highest, and if any other Republican or Democrat is elected, the “American Dream” will be over. Electing Ron would prove to the world that Americans are not ignorant, nor are they power-hungry. The world’s feelings of hatred will subside over time – I know it. Your dollar will eventually have real value, world-wide, because there will be accountability. People will find real, meaningful employment, not just temporary fixes in an escalating, structural financial collapse. Fear in the media will be removed because Americans will be smart enough to recognize fear when they see it. Ron Paul speaks a universal language and it’s called common sense. It appeals to us all and it is infectious.

You, as citizens, have the ability to change the world for the better, and make America a leader once again. Ron Paul is the start of this transition.

Ron, I wish you the best of luck in your campaign, and hope for the world’s sake, you are elected the next President of the United States of America.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 84 Thumb down 0

34. Joseph McLaughlin

Ron Paul knows what is happening. He is real change in a positive direction for the USA.

1.0. This is what we are up against.

2.0. The U.S. Government With HAARP

3.0. Operation Northwoods
    Operation Northwoods was a series of false-flag proposals that originated within the United States government in 1962. The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), or other operatives, to commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities and elsewhere. These acts of terrorism were to be blamed on Cuba in order to create public support for a war against that nation, which had recently become communist under Fidel Castro. One part of Operation Northwoods was to “develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington.”
    Operation Northwoods proposals included hijackings and bombings followed by the introduction of phony evidence that would implicate the Cuban government. It stated:
    “The desired resultant from the execution of this plan would be to place the United States in the apparent position of suffering defensible grievances from a rash and irresponsible government of Cuba and to develop an international image of a Cuban threat to peace in the Western Hemisphere.”
    Several other proposals were included within Operation Northwoods, including real or simulated actions against various U.S. military and civilian targets. The plan was drafted by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, signed by Chairman Lyman Lemnitzer and sent to the Secretary of Defense. Although part of the U.S. government’s Cuban Project anti-communist initiative, Operation Northwoods was never officially accepted and the proposals included in the plan were never executed.
    James Bamford summarizes Northwoods as follows:
    Operation Northwoods, which had the written approval of the Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, called for innocent people to be shot on American streets; for boats carrying refugees fleeing Cuba to be sunk on the high seas; for a wave of violent terrorism to be launched in Washington, D.C., Miami, and elsewhere. People would be framed for bombings they did not commit; planes would be hijacked. Using phony evidence, all of it would be blamed on Castro, thus giving Lemnitzer and his cabal the excuse, as well as the public and international backing, they needed to launch their war.

3.1. Operation Northwoods Exposed

3.2. Bush Caught Lying About September 11th

3.3. 9/11 Bombs Were Planted In The Buildings

3.4. Bush talks about EXPLOSIVES in WTC building on 9/11

3.5. What really hit on 9/11

3.6. Mysterious Deaths of 9/11 Witnesses

4.0. Congress kept away from Rex 84 FEMA camp Martial Law plan

4.1. Rex 84
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Rex 84, short for Readiness Exercise 1984, was a “scenario and drill”, developed by the United States federal government to suspend the United States Constitution, declare martial law, place military commanders in charge of state and local governments, and detain large numbers of American citizens who are deemed to be “national security threats”, in the event that the President declares a “State of Domestic National Emergency”. The plan allegedly states that events that might cause such a declaration would be widespread U.S. opposition to a U.S. military invasion abroad, such as if the United States were to directly invade Central America To combat what the government perceived as “subversive activities”, the plan also authorized the military to direct ordered movements of civilian populations at state and regional levels.

4.2. LOCK UP AMERICANS IN PRISION CAMPS/MARTIAL LAW

5.0. Global Small Arms Treaty threatens the right to self defense

5.1. Investigation: US ATF Secretly Arming Mexican Drug Cartels

5.2. Feds let Guns walk – Mexico Drug Cartels

35. Erik Williamson

Ron Paul has been doing what I been doing for my community for education. The dollar is Rich Man money not U.S.A. money. Big corporations and monopolies starve small business America and should be cut up if they get too big or forced to franchise so we can spread the wealth with the American people. Lets not become a top heavy society like history. Any society that has patterns of the U.S.A. and do not change ALWAYS FAIL!!!!!!! VOTE FOR RON PAUL and pray for his safety because what is he is doing takes balls.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 0