Ron Paul 2012 Petition

287 Responses

Dear Ron Paul,

You are at the right place and at the right time not only to educate Americans about the principles of personal liberty, sound money, free markets and a sensible pro-America foreign policy, but also to continue the Revolution and lead us to victory.

We the undersigned don’t want to change the GOP — we want to change America. We pledge to “write in” your name on the presidential ballot this November 6th no matter what happens until then. Please consider quitting the GOP and officially announcing your candidacy as an Independent. We pledge to assist you in every way we can.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

287 responses to “Ron Paul 2012 Petition”

1. コーチ男性財布ワンショルダーバック,マセラティ tシャツ,ポロキャンパストート

8. mmsepmyts

Ron Paul 2012 Petition
    ammsepmyts
    [url=http://www.gsq83t74zb56gx9xvyae26w45l7v5447s.org/]ummsepmyts[/url]
    mmsepmyts http://www.gsq83t74zb56gx9xvyae26w45l7v5447s.org/

9. paul lucas

don’t let any one take our guns away

10. John

This is a message to all of America: Open your eyes.

Trusting your future and your grandson’s futures to political parties who require your consent (Vote) to slowly destroy America, and supporting a dishonest system of Federal Reserve is not good for America and you.

Trust in a politician who predicted the events, and who continues to deliver sane, logical information and who is experienced since Reagan.

The Constitution has long been ignored. Obama promised you change, but they are always the same – All money for campaigns, all tactics for the PR/Media, all lies, all show and dress but nothing. All fraud.

Audit the Federal Reserve and the Reserve Banks of each country!

This is a concern that anyone ignores the Freedom of each people(s) and persuit of happiness.

11. John

Ron Paul, you are a light in these dark times of twisted corporate political play and dishonest politicians who do not wish to help America.

Please run as an independent. I may not be an American, or live outside of the States (I live overseas) but I support you and the supporters!

Bring the revolution! Solidarity and Peace to everyone!

12. Marc Paul Chavez

Dr. Paul, I truly believe in you.. You are what America needs at this moment, I really hope you take care of your self Ron. Many of your opponents may have negative desires towards you and I would hate to see anything happen to you. Good luck and keep up the great work!
    – Hopeful teen citizen

13. James Hardy

Now whose vote was wasted? All of you who took up arms voting for the lesser of two evils and came to find out that Obama would have won either way. Obama has been declared the winner, and 3 states have not even been counted yet. That is well over thirty million people (1mil – Montana, 8mil – Virginia, 19mil Florida). Granted, not all voted, but if these people had voted for Garry Johnson, or Ron Paul the two party system would be lying in a corner broken and bleeding. To all of you who preached that I was wasting my vote I say to you; When I cast my ballot, I did something worthwhile. I stood up for what I truly believed in. What did you do?

1. James Hardy

sorry for the confusion, the actual populations are as follows.
      Florida – Florida recorded a total number of citizens at 18,801,310
      Virginia- The final figure was confirmed at 8,001,0264.
      Montana- At the US Census of 2010, it was confirmed that 989,415

figures from worldpopulationreview.com and are expected to have increased since recorded.

14. James Hardy

Now whose vote was wasted? All of you who took up arms voting for the lesser of two evils and came to find out that Obama would have won either way. Obama has been declared the winner, and 3 states have not even been counted yet. That is well over a hundred million people (1mil – Montana, 8mil – Virginia, 19mil Florida). Granted, not all voted, but if these people had voted for Garry Johnson, or Ron Paul the two party system would be lying in a corner broken and bleeding. To all of you who preached that I was wasting my vote I say to you; When I cast my ballot, I did something worthwhile. I stood up for what I truly believed in. What did you do?

15. JPerryE

PLEASE READ AND THINK ABOUT THIS POST:

Some people say that a vote for Ron Paul is a wasted vote. That isn’t true. Every vote for Ron Paul, Gary Johnson or anyone other than Mitt Romney will benefit Barack Obama. Why?

The President is not elected by popular vote. The president is elected in December by State Electors who, state by state, cast 100% of their votes for the candidate who received the most votes in the state.

Barack Obama will receive between 45 to 50 percent and Mitt Romney will receive between 45 to 50 percent in each state. It is physically impossible for a write-in or Third Party candidate in 2012 to receive a majority or plurality.

So, you must decide if you want Barack Obama to be re-elected, or not. That’s the question.

16. glenda

Ron Paul gives me hope, that my grandbaby might have a chance at a good future. That maybe All Good Americans will ( open their eyes ) and say they’ve had enough, of the MONSTER, we call our Government. Faith is a wonderful thing, put in the right place.. but believing anything from the people running our country,is suicide. the consequence is a price nobody should have to pay. GOD BLESS YOU RON PAUL. (i wonder if the whole world had voted for you, if you still would have lost?) dont you?

17. Jeffrey Johson

Ron Paul is great. His biggest mistake was joining the Republican Party. He reminds me of Bill Clinton and JFK with his ideas and visions. I wish it was Obama v Ron Paul.
    Abraham Lincoln was a Liberal Republican. In 1960 that changed. Now all the Conservatives (Confederates) are Republicans.
    Ron Paul needs to leave the dictatorship GOP and become a Liberal. Republicans force people into doing things they do not want to do (Abortion). If Ron Paul leaves the radical conservatives and joins the Democratic Party, all of us on the Left-Wing would gladly welcome him as he doesn’t have self destructive views his colleagues have.

18. Henry Temple

I live in NC. I dont know whether to write in Ron Paul or vote for Gary Johnson. Whats the deal?

19. Henry Temple

I live in NC and dont know whether to write in Ron Paul or to vote for Gary Johnson. I hear that Paul has and has not endorsed GJ. Whats the deal?

20. James Hardy

You sir, Have My Vote whether you want it or not. I know a victory for you may not be a certain thing, or even seem possible, but you have to show all of those unworthy phonies that you will not give up when things seem bleak. You also have to show all of us who believe in you that you will continue to fight corruption, greed and stupidity no matter the odds. There are a ton of us who were too young, or unable, or simply too ignorant to vote for you in 08, and if you loose this year there will be more next year. Your following is growing, and it is time for a revolution. Your name on the ballot box whether followed by REP, DEM, LBT, or WGAF, will be a beacon of hope to all of those who look up to you, as well as those who have not been fortune enough to discover you. Thanks for all you do and for having the gumption to stand up for it.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 18 Thumb down 1

21. David Welch

I wish I could’ve signed this! Please, Mr Paul, run Independant. You have my vote!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 1

22. Wendy Staats

Please run as an Independent Ron Paul! You have my vote! Wish I could’ve signed this petition!

23. Randy

How do you vote?

24. Donna Williams

Today I read an article which says so beautifully why I have been telling people since before the conventions that I am writing in Ron Paul (it has language – in case your kids are around):

25. Melissa Moore

I pledge my vote to Ron Paul !!!!

26. Elvis Lance

I support Ron Paul!

27. HARDEE MYER

I’m tired of people telling me that I’m wasting my vote. That kind of thinking will never bring about the real change we need, which is a government protecting our liberty and our constitution. Wouldn’t it be awesome if “we the people” could buck the system of institutionalized Republicans and Democrats, and write in on our ballots a representative for Truth, resulting in (if not a win) at least a powerful wake up call that could not be denied by ALL politicians and media alike? Wouldn’t it be awesome if America could send a clear message that we want a fresh approach to the running of our government that would be more in line with what our forefathers believed? I for one WILL be writing Ron Paul on my ballot and I honestly believe my vote WILL count. God Bless America

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 17 Thumb down 0

28. Dereck Capper

I will vote for you Ron Paul. Now how do I sign the petition!

29. Vickie

Sorry I couldn’t find out where to sign this petition. Ron Paul, I have so many people saying they will vote for you if you are in the running for president. I will vote for you. Please show up on the polls. Either of the other two will finish this country off. We need you as president! And this country needs to turn back to God or nothing will help, not even you. I hope I see yr name in the polls as independent.

30. Sai

Feeling bad that I couldn’t find how to sign here!..Can any one help me…I pledge my support Ron !

31. Wes Swagger

I pledge my support to Ron Paul.

32. David Pechillo

I would like to sign the petition

33. tim

what would be cool is if you could sign it on this webpage im just sayin

34. Candice Hayden

please please please run as an independent!!!!

35. JEREMY ROMP

Thank you soo much for all you’ve done in your time. Your ideas will live on forever and they have sparked the revolution that I will personally never give up on1

1 2 3 9