Ron Paul 2012 Polls

8065 Responses

Ron Paul 2012 Polls

This page was updated daily with the latest Ron Paul polls.

National Polls – Ron Paul vs. Barack Obama

4/19/2012 44% 47% Rasmussen
4/16/2012 42% 43% Rasmussen

GOP Primary – Texas

Poll Date Ron Paul # Choices Pollster
4/24/2012 14% 3 PPP

RonPaul.com Polls

RonPaul.com ran several polls asking the question, “If Ron Paul runs for President in 2012, who should be his running mate?

Poll Date #1 #2 #3 Total Voters
12/2011 Andrew Napolitano (30%) Rand Paul (29%) Jesse Ventura (28%) 8,391
08/2011 Andrew Napolitano (31%) Rand Paul (29%) Jesse Ventura (25%) 4,874
06/2011 Andrew Napolitano (30%) Jesse Ventura (26%) Rand Paul (24%) 7,798
12/2010 Andrew Napolitano (38%) Jesse Ventura (27%) Rand Paul (21%) 10,660
08/2010 Andrew Napolitano (34%) Jesse Ventura (22%) Peter Schiff (22%) 6,354
04/2010 Andrew Napolitano (40%) Jesse Ventura (25%) Peter Schiff (22%) 10,580
11/2009 Chuck Baldwin (29%) Andrew Napolitano (27%) Peter Schiff (21%) 9,425
06/2009 Peter Schiff (29%) Jesse Ventura (21%) Dennis Kucinich (18%) 2,739

Older polls are archived on this page.

• j2000000

those shirts not kind of boring. they are ok. they need to design better t-shirts.

• takeAMERICAbackFROMtheBANKS

The revolution will not be televised.

People we need to start campaigning on our own. Make/buy yard signs and place them all around your hometown. Be creative. Be simple. The truth is simple. Encourage others to look at Dr. Paul’s record in comparison to the other candidates.

It is clear that the population will not be seeing Dr. Paul on their television screens. If we want this guy to win we need to spread the word on our own. We need to do something on our own. The media, the powers that be, rely on our laziness and complacency to remain in power.

This is not the time to be complacent. I don’t have to start in on the state of our country and how I want a better world for my children’s children.

The time is now.

The revolution will not be televised.

Ron Paul 2012

The Change You Wanted.

• texastwin827

In spite of the media’s blackout, Ron Paul has shown he IS an electable candidate. For those who support him, remember….visibility is crucial. Think about how many people might be influenced IF almost half the cars they saw, on the roads, had Ron Paul bumper stickers..@takeAMERICAbackFROMtheBANKS

• MichaelJoshuaChoe

Ron Paul should take a look at former Oregon state senator Gordon Smith for a VP candidate. Currently Smith is serving as President and CEO for the National Association of Broadcasters. Smith’s moderate voting record would be in stark contrast to Paul’s ultra conservative voting record, showing that he’s willing to be a bi-partisan leader, and it would help attract democrats disenchanted with the current administration.

• texastwin827

I don’t view Ron Paul as “ultra conservative”. He is only considered that by those who have forgotten (or never knew) what this country once was and by those who chose to ignore the Constitution. @MichaelJoshuaChoe

• konan

Last Post in this voluminous rant –

Ron Paul is the only one who can or will do what he says he will do to save our Nation. If he is not the next president…and we cannot get away from the Federal Reserve Banking Criminals in the years after 2012……NOTHING will have changed.

What will you do ???

• konan

People…I hate to say it over and over again…and hope Im wrong of course…but get ready to take up arms when this election is stolen and over. Seriously…it is our duty to Cleanse this rotting Tree of Liberty before it dies…and our freedoms buried with it.

We have someone in Ron Paul whose Constitutional knowledge and stated policies will save our Nation from the criminals and communists…but the American People are just not smart enough to elect him. Let’s get ready to face facts. Look at the stupid idiots around you in their cars every day….in all walks of life…they know NOTHING about their country or their founding documents…or how important these documents are to their happiness and freedoms. I am talking about political stupidity here…not IQ.

If Paul isn’t elected….that obviously means that one of the “bought and paid for” candidates will win…and keep taking us down the road that drives us off the cliff toward a One World Government.

Kill The New World Order – and I do mean Kill It

Vote Ron Paul 2012

• texastwin827

Konan, one must also remember that, when the time comes, it’s time to “cleanse” Congress, as Ron Paul will not be able to accomplish anything, if we don’t. @konan

• konan

As long as the Federal Reserve System illegally remains the manipulator of the currency…THEY also manipulate our lives. No one but Paul will change this….and therefore our lives will always be controlled by these criminal globalists since no one else will change this criminal monetary system run by the Federal Reserve.

Ron Paul was the TEA Party before there was a TEA Party (yes I said it 1st here on Roller Derby).

Everyone who says they want real change must not know what they really want. If they do …WHY aren’t people in the streets demanding this man be treated fairly in the media/polls??? He should be leading by now IF we had a smart population.

BUT…we don’t have a smart population any more…the liberal communist machine has bred many dependent politically illiterate needy voters…in both parties.

• RonPaulsMyHero

@konan Lets say ron paul is elected what if other parties want to assassinate him, how do you defend against those kinds of attempts?

• texastwin827

Do you not think Ron Paul has considered that? He knows first hand, how corrupt BOTH parties are. You have to admire a man who has the courage to defend our Constitution knowing that he becomes a perfect target for the corrupt. @RonPaulsMyHero @konan

• RonPaulsMyHero

@texastwin827@konan I have considered that texas. But because both parties are CORRUPT it is more likely a chance for it to happen. And honestly i would be incredibly angry if it did happen and that someone manage to bring down The American Dream that Ron is standing up for!!!

• rvd217

@RonPaulsMyHero@konan No open motorcades. Just have him use obama’s pimp-mobile.

• konan

This is a truly conflicted population politically and socially. We are a very screwed up Nation that will simply have to divide someday soon. This is a pragmatic view …not pessimistic. Get ready for real revolution because no matter who wins …there will be people in the streets tearing things apart.

Paul is the one who talks and walks the Constitutional walk…that NONE of the others can or will do. He has been offering Constitutional solutions for over 30 years…and he gets called a kook or whacky. This Nation is whacky…not Ron Paul….and by God we will get what we deserve IF our population of voters is too stupid to elect this man. We will not have the chance afterwards to look back”…and say “Gee…maybe we should have elected Ron Paul”.

So I just don’t get this…WHY the TEA Party has not gotten behind the ONE man who exactly matches what they say they want….is a real disappointment in the intellect of the voters….even the ones who claim to be informed. It is said that only 7 to 9 per cent of the electorate is educated AT ALL in the policies of government. That 7 to 9 per cent must be ALL of the Ron Paul voters…and NONE of the others.

• JacobBeasley

@konan – Its happening already, whether it is the occupy wall street group or the end the fed guys… oh yeah, and Ron Paul predicted this haha. The guy’s a freaking artist.

• texastwin827

AMEN! for too many decades we have been lead around by our noses…and now, when we have someone who is willing to conduct business as our Founding Fathers intended it to be conducted, he’s called radical or a kook. Thank God our Founding Fathers are not here, today, to see what WE the people have allowed to happen, due to our own laziness and apathy. @konan

• konan

I keep thinking the TEA Party wants to return to a Constitutional government (because that’s what they say)…but they don’t TAP the one man who will do that. ??? One man and one man only will do this for us…but the people aren’t smart enough to vote for him because they say they are afraid of his ideas??? People want freedom and lower taxes etc……but they are afraid of more freedom and the Constitution ??? This is what Paul offers…but the people think he’s “too far out there.” ???

I think it is the average American voter who is “too far out there” !!!!

Too many people are dependent on government programs…so we are officially Communists now…and we didn’t even know it. People …it’s really over already but we just don’t know it yet. I tell everyone I meet …Cain supporters…Romney whoever…the Republican flavor of the month voters…that IF we do not elect Ron Paul it is game set match and this American Experiment will be officially over the day after we elect the next president of the World Globalists.

• konan

We are surely doomed if any other candidate is elected…Democrat or Republican. People will vote for Mitt Romney…for instance…or Barack Obama as long as there isn’t too much “change” at once….and as long as these Communist Americans can keep getting their government checks. That’s ANY check that a person did not contribute to its funding….Medicaid, Supplemental Security, Social Security, AFDC. Etc. on and on …there are hundreds of Communist welfare programs right here in America. We don’t need to go to China or Russia to find Communists…THEY are here running our government…. the general public taking their checks… and having little Communist babies (and think they are free !!!) every day. Little Communists waving the American Flag…taking their government checks…and voting for more government while chanting “freedom” ??? Americans are stupid…let’s face it. I do not believe we can vote ourselves out of this mess…with so many politically stupid people voting.

IF you take a check from government…guess what…you don’t have liberty or freedom…you are beholden to them. ..And THEY own you.

• konan

I may move to New Zealand after the election in 2012. At least there they are Socialists, admit it….and make the rules accordingly. Here we are Communists and don’t even know it !!!!! We have the highest taxes, the biggest police state government on the planet…and a BUNCH of stupid people manipulated by Communists for the last 50 years we call “government”.

WHY ????… Isn’t the TEA Party getting behind Ron Paul as their/our candidate ??????

People are too stupid to give up their government checks today for their kid’s freedom tomorrow.

• JenniferNie

Oh, before I go, I just want to let all of you know that last week I got an email from a guy who was reading the comments here. He was really disappointed and said he could no longer support Ron Paul as Ron Paul supporters seemed like cultists and a disagreement with a few views on National Security. It was after a day when I saw so many distastful emails that I sent out a few comments encouraging some to stop the behavior with swear words and racial slurs as it was not productive at all. That very nice person emailed me back and said he guessed he should apologize and not group all RP supporters in same category because of a few bad apples (in so many words) I thought this was very nice and maybe he will still decide to support Ron Paul as he voted for him in 2008.

From others I got the nastiest emails about spelling and my message. My guess is it was some who posted distasteful remarks and the others, just nit pickers. What I read today is an improvement and pleases me. I share this with you because the things we say and how we act do make a difference; it can be goo or it can be bad. I so appreciate the communication from that gentleman who sent the nice but honest email, opening the doors of communication is so important; keep it mind always. Best Jen

• JenniferNie

See, I tried, but my chair is broken, is what I meant and I am having trouble typing like this so I will spare you all today. Keep up the brain storming and all of the good work. Jen

• JenniferNie

I see username Dikstr corrected the word believe. I don’t know if it was directed at me but I got it in an email update. Anyway I happy to see so many of you slapping back on people nit picking on simple spelling errors. I am the first to admit I have lot of typos, but I can actually spell quite well. Not to toot my horn, but I send some pretty sloppy emails to my internal work peeps and they get exactly what I am talking about and I have ranked number one in sales and closing. My chair is not broken so I my key board is about neck high until I go buy a chair LOL! any way thank you all for agreeing that when we get the message and it is positive, having respect is the nice eay, and a correction is ok too but it does not have to be nasty. IT IS the message, our common goals and Dr. Ron Paul that are important here. If I had to write an editorial I would use my spell check for sure. :) Lets have a kind and peaceful day ahead and show that RP supporters are good people. Have a great day. Jen

• kylhul
  • RickDuffin

Dr. Paul should talk with the Wall Street Protestors and make his case.

• JacobBeasley

@RickDuffin Amen. They’re angry, but they look to creeps like Michael Moore for answers, when they need to look to economics. Ron Paul could talk some real sense into them.

• Blue Republic

@JacobBeasley@RickDuffin

Indeed – although there are libertarian oriented folks among the

protesters, not that you would know it from media coverage.

This should be kind of a no-brainer, in fact. Much of the anger

of the protesters and people generally is rightly directed at the

Fed, TARP & such, and nobody I know of has the track record

and standing of Ron Paul in opposing this sort of insanity.

Plus, no other candidate has visited the protest sites or met

the protesters, right? So just going there and meeting people

is newsworthy and bound to get some amount of coverage –

it’s not like he has to agree with everyone down there.

He and Judge Napolitano ought to beat feet and head down

there tout suite, IMHO…

• JacobBeasley

In the CNN/FOX polls, not a lot of cell phone users are included, so it doesn’t count college students and young professionals. Only Gallup’s numbers are trustworthy.

• JacobBeasley

CNN and Fox only include about 28.5% as cell phone users, so they disproportionately weigh older voters.

• mmcmillan601

Keep voting people!! Ron Paul is in 2nd! http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/index.html

• derrick51
  • derrick51

I don’t think that O’ Reilly is being fair and balanced with respect to Dr. Paul. so please hammer this poll as well. http://www.billoreilly.com

• mmcmillan601
  • rknottage

Check out this new poll for Ron Paul.

Make your vote count foir Ron Paul 2012

• EricJordanAhlstedt

sign the petition to bring the troops home!!

• JacobBeasley

I think this needs to be updated… the latest info is from August and September is almost over already.

• David Devore

If the media, banks and corporations steal the Republican nomination I urge all Ron Paul supporters to write-in his name in the Presidential election.

“Television elected Kennedy, the internet will elect Ron Paul.”

Ron Paul for President!!!

• Arthur

America has been dumbed down so much that the vast majority of its people don’t even realize that it’s sick and it needs to be cured. Ron Paul is your answer. He is the only one I can trust in preventing US from instigating a world war 3. In order to prevent real terrorism in the state, by outsiders and insiders [government] then you must look at the foreign policy. Ron Paul is the only one that can put an end to all the hatred from Middle East and around the world towards the west while fortifying defense at home. Ron Paul is your man, don’t let the worse happen and then be in regret.

• kaye

PLEASE AMERICA WAKE UP! LETS TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK FROM BIG GOVERMENT…VOTE RON PAUL!!

goverment WORKS FOR US! WHY ARE WE WORKING FOR BIG GOVT ???
    HE IS THE ONLY HOPE FOR AMERICA…

RON PAUL OR communist USA…

PLEASE VOTE!! IF YOU DO NOT LIKE WHAT IS HAPPENING TO AMERICA YOU MUST VOTE!!! RON PAUL LOVES AMERICA AND WANTS THE BEST FOR HER

• C.RAMBO II

IF WE ALL REALY BELEAVE IN RON PAUL.THEN WE ALL SHOULD BE MEMBERS IN (PHONE.RONPAUL2012.COM) WE ALL CAN TAKE BACK AMERICA .PRAY FOR RON’S SAFTEY ,I BELEAVE GOD WILL LISTEN.

• JasonTanner

@C.RAMBO II Believe. Not Beleave

• JohnSmith123

@JasonTanner

Hey Jason you also failed to correct Rambo on REALY and SAFTEY.. If your going to be nit-picky then do it right..Otherwise focus on the message idiot.

• JasonTanner

Really? Simmer down now… “saftey” and “realy” are easy mistakes. “Beleave” was just plain wrong. No need for name calling either, we’re on the same side.

• JohnSmith123

@JasonTanner

They’re all easy typos but still very readable. Perhaps the name calling was uncalled for. Nevertheless, let set aside the pointless grammar lessons and lets focus on the message and on contributing something worth reading.

• JasonTanner

@JohnSmith123 Cheers.

• ElizabethAnneRoll

@JohnSmith123@JasonTanner you’re*

American spelling and grammar is hilarious, yet it’s sad, so sad…

• Blue Republic

@ElizabethAnneRoll@JohnSmith123@JasonTanner

• Blue Republic

@ElizabethAnneRoll@JohnSmith123@JasonTanner

• Blue Republic

@ElizabethAnneRoll

True enough. But if Ron Paul don’t win, I beleaving..

(Oh, wait, I already left..)

• Dickstr

It’s I believe not II Believe

• http://stevenscountyvoice@gmail.com Michael L Johnson

At least Ron Paul has a birth certificate he is willing to share. I also have done my home work southernbelle 000 maybe you should do the same before you open up your uneducated MOUTH!!!

• Hollandc42

Yeah really? Reply to some dumb bs with even dumber bs? Paul will restore the US from the Bush nuke with Obama playing as some meandering middle man who has done many good things and some bad but nothing great like saving the dollar and ending the warmongering!!!

• Hollandc42

Oh yea and, PAUL/CHOMSKY 2012 try that one on for size. Intellectual opposed to American imperialism and Politician, rest is negotiable.

• Jefferson’s daughter

What you see is what you get! Ron Paul is our last hope.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 22 Thumb down 1

• SouthernBelle247

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 0 Thumb down 59

• http://ronpaulmoneybomb dianna

i just want to say i believe and have always believed in ron paul… he wants what is right for america and her people. he is needed now more than ever america needs ron paul as our president. he is true and tells it like it is no lies just facts no bogus words… truth.and i am so glad to see so many see him for what he is ron paul is truth!america needs this man as her people… this is our great nations last chance for tyranny to stop…. last chance to regain our freedom… last chance for ouramerica to get on the mend…. last chance to hear truth… not just bogus promises that sound good then put aside.last chance for words we hear to know it is all truth… this man will not promise us anything he will not say anything that he will not do.all we will lose if we do not get ron paul is more lies and things will be total communist for us.ron paul is fighting hard not just for us and america …. most import… his family … his freedom too!ron paul loves america and her people…. this i know with all of my heart and soul.ron paul is a good man.he is in the right time america never ever needed him like now if we do not get this man ron paul… we have lost america and the whole world will be as we have never know it.i will vote for ron paul not for our nation and all the tyranny to stop.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 2

Eric
      What this country needs is God. America is morally banckrupt. It will take many of us to get this country back on track not just one man. One man cannot fix this country but one God can. We were founded by a group of God fearing men leading God fearing people. Now we are a nation of God haters and atheists. The constitution was written for a moral people, America is no longer a moral people. The constitution will continue to decay as long as America’s morals continue to decay. Our leaders are only a reflection the nation as a whole. It will take more than Ron Paul to get this country back to the liberty it once enjoyed. It will take a spiritual revival.

• birdie777

This country is sick… we need a doctor!!!! Ron Paul 2012

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 33 Thumb down 2

• bill wilson

Ron Paul can WIN the nomination if we get in there as delegates. I’ve never even considered doing such a thing, but now I want to.

Then and only then can independents and disenchanted dems give their votes over.

I wish more would vote in the primaries, but it never happens.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 22 Thumb down 1

• Keith

Haha Buck Fush… the name makes me laugh. But yeah the U.S. is turning into Nazi Germany but we’re doing it very differently. In Nazi Germany the state took over control of the corporations and then the combination dictated over the people. In the U.S. corporations have slowly taken over the state and are dictating over the people. In both situation the end result is the same. The powered special interests dictate over the people. That’s why we can’t buy raw milk, we have politicians trying to force vaccinate (when none of them have read a single vaccine study, becuase if they had they’d see they were fraudulent), and of course the media marginalizing Ron Paul because he would end their gravy train. We may not be 100% nazi Germany yet, we still have slivers of hope to hang on to some freedom, but they are slivers.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 27 Thumb down 1