191 responses to “Ron Paul: The Internet Is Our Last Chance to Awaken America”

1. PDPresents

please don’t tell me ron paul is going to become the host of the huckabee show? smfh. these people want you to become their robert e lee and your talking about a johnny carson career?

2. jazzdude904

California Dreaming – The Mamas and the Papas

3. nicktattoliable

If u don’t like Ron Paul or Alex Jones you’re Unamerican!

4. GreenJellyHD

Whats the song in the beginning?

5. 11luvnlight22

They want to DisARM the Americans (since our country is broke and CHINA owns it) so that China can come in and take over. Have you NOT noticed where they are putting military stuff in our own country. Its like they are gearing up for a Home Grown war. The Citizens against the GOVMNT!! They fail to understand the Military took an Oath to defend this Country from DOMESTIC and Foreign. They will NOT fight their own I have 2 family members retired NAVY it will NOT happen.

6. Isa Aadil Yussef Hussein

LIBERALS are people who were not raised at all, thus lacking culture and values, therefore when culture and values are being threatened, LIBERALS have no fundamendal political philosophy, set of values, or beliefs to motivate them to defend that culture. LIBERALS are empty shells of human beings. LIBERALS are completely dehumanized. LIBERALS are a product of the FABIAN approach to the implementation of COMMUNISM through the gradual destruction of culture, morality, and critical thinking.

7. JRCrowley

How much do you get paid?

8. beckybrese

Bring on the home schooling!!

9. Rasulbek Kilichev

Soon people like you will be marked as a treacherous sell outs and the be marked for shootout !

10. akilichev

11. akilichev

12. Rasulbek Kilichev

13. ponczeq420

Guess what I’ve been doing that for 6 years, put it this way I was born in Poland and to me the people here are just spoiled brats and need to learn a little pain get boot to the face may learn ignorant people.

14. iam1inamil

after alex jones fabricated a real debate with piers..
    ..and forever tainted the truth movement by RANTING ,
    , like a madman on CNN,
    , for all the masses to view 2nd amendment advocates as total kooks…
    i call bullcrap on alex jones…….he reminds me of CONTELPRO/controlled opposition shill

15. hkim927

Why?

16. iah48

Well i actually care about waking up more people, including those CNN viewers. AJ puts out like 4-6 hrs of videos a day essentially pacifying a huge group of awakened people that could be affecting real change.

17. comeonmakemyday

great vid.

18. Victor Morales

I agree but from what I know of the NDE our country could fall far worse than what we want to imagine,as in people killing each other for their necessaries.The big question is:What are you and I doing to prevent this from happening? We are supposed to be aiding God by giving love and care for a person,then that love and care spreads to another and so on and so on.It all begins with a heart change. But you do sound angry, as you should.But I would suggest that even Atheists can turn over to God.

19. ponczeq420

Who needs CNN viewers I’m a listenr for 6 years were bigger than ever, and Larry Pratt yesterday round 2 excellent wiped wth floor with foreigner gentleman ZERO COVERAGE.

20. AnswerManofRome

Alex Jones is Batshit Crazy.

21. captkirkconnell

“Slaves are made by giving them freedom from responsibility” L RON HUBBARD

22. captkirkconnell

“Slaves are made by giving them freedom from responsibility” L RON HUBBARD

23. bmums311

Get Ron Paul on Piers Morgans show to debate him. RP would absolutely slaughter Piers.

24. iah48

Ya i m guessing you saw the piers morgan debate(if you can call it a debate), how many of the average CNN viewers changed their opinions after seeing that.

25. DMChoreographer

A nation must come to national repentance. God has not changed. We may be living under grace, but grace is not a lisence to blame the political leadership for a nations follies. God is not mocked. Don’t forget the bloodshed of the founders was shed rebelling against authority. Yet this nation is riddled with bloodshed of the innocent almost from day one. There is very little to be “proud” of about the wanton killing, torture and rape this country was involved in at it’s inception.

26. TheRealSlaveZero

Actually, it’s already happening, unfolding in a magnificent way. We simply won’t see it in mass media or the local news.

27. TheRealSlaveZero

Thank you for not making me say that last part. I’d lack the restrain. Stratfor puppet makes me angry. When I saw what he did at certain rallies…
    Ron Paul should’ve been elected (I think the whole voting charade was rigged) and I really hope something will happen which will call us to action globally so we can start locally and witness it snowballing…
    If nothing else, all these ties to this illusionary system need to be severed so we can freely tune into our talents and help heal our world.

28. ponczeq420

O yeah woke me up and whole lot of infowarriors.

29. AnimeFanPan

good job here
    and OBAMA YOU SUCK AND KISS MY ARSE OBAMA

30. jayrush01

omg ron paul…. plz stop going on this show

31. iah48

Alex Jones is a bad candidate for waking people up. The sheep that watch him for the first time think he is crazy and therefore disregard the content of his message. His insane tirades repel people from the truth. Any knowledge and insight he may have only benefits those who are already on the level(those who can put up with his borderline psychotic “rants”). He does stay on top of things and is a good source of info if you can see through his very biased perspectives.

32. holly lynn

I have complete respect for Dr. Paul and I am very thankful to him for opening my eyes and mind to a great number of things. I really want to do something to help change my country for the better. Honestly though, what can one person do to help change the destructive course this country is on ? I vote. I respectfully make my thoughts and opinions known to as many people as I can but I know I need to do more. What else should I be doing?

33. MultiShadow1979

If this country is ever going to be “saved” before it inevitably collapses.. it is going to be done through the internet. Nothing is getting done attempting to use political channels, that much is obvious at this point.

If you implement the use of the internet to get the American public involved in government policy, then you will start to see what looks like an actual true democracy.

I wouldn’t have Alex Jones head any movement, tho.. as he is more interested in hysterics than anything else.

34. OhmMamaMudpie

Nicely put Joyce….Alex Jones gets it done..

35. LICITTRUTH82