253 responses to “Ron Paul: Krugman’s Trillion Dollar Coin is NOT Real Wealth”

1. Stevie bob

It is clear from Chuck Hagel’s confirmation hearing. Israel yields strong influence over our politicians. These Jewish groups and lobbies are working on a plan to get Americans to wage war with Iran & consequently, our soldiers will die for their Jewish state.

Ron Paul’s foreign policy is not to wage war in the Middle East and he was defeated by these Jewish Lobby.

2. French Canadian

Robin.

Alex already did 2 interviews with Jim Garrow, one last week and one yesterday. Here is the interview he did yesterday with him, you might want to foward it to Ben Swann:

Obama Asks Top Brass: Will You Fire on American Citizens?

“Alex welcomes Nobel Peace Prize nominee Dr. Jim Garrow to break down his information regarding the Army’s new “litmus test” for military leaders.”

3. robin

FROM BEN SWANN OF REALITY CHECK….
    Hey everyone… Many of you have heard of Dr. Jim Garrow. He is the man claiming that sources have told him that President Obama is using a litmus test to decide whether to cut high ranking military brass. That test, says Garrow, is whether or not they will fire on American citizens.

Friday morning I will interview Dr. Garrow and I want YOU to be a part of it. Send me the questions you wanted answered about this story. My team will select some of those questions and I will make them part of the interview. You can also tweet me the questions @fox19benswann and use the #fulldisclosure

4. robin

French Canadian,
    A friend sent this to me and it articulates how we feel. We have always been anti-war no matter who is president. I am sharing this with my liberal friends who have gone back to sleep. They are outspoken about healthcare, Wallstreet, gun control, etc., but are completely silent about our wars and our loss of liberties. I think maybe I finally got through to one of my educator friends who finally is dealing with someone who was on the other side and the hypocrisy of liberals who are anti=war because Obama is president when they were so outspoken when Bush was president. This guy does a great job…http://www.corbettreport.com/calling-out-the-hypocritical-war-loving-left/

5. French Canadian

Robin,

“If we had the money, we would be out of here and go to a remote island somewhere.”

I’m afraid there will be no place left to go to if citizens can’t take back America.

6. 41 World USA Global Company

Can anyone afford $1 Trillion Dollar Coins?, And It’s not a financially sound idea. The elite and richest Americans and/or World Citizens are the only likely potential buyers. Then: how to design, what metals to mint with, And how big are Trillion Dollar Coins?
    -41 World USA Global Company ”For One World and Future…Vision, Growth, Relationships, Service and Trust” Home: ”$100 Trillion USD Plan for America”
    At info@41worldusa.com , http://www.41worldusa.com , Fouroneworld Usaglobalcom, @www41WorldUSAco @www41WorldUSAcom

7. jesse maurais

Responding to the title alone: NO ONE was claiming this. But its great to see Ron Paul and his clueless acolytes once again failing to see what’s going on.

8. JJ

enough said

9. TheFunkadelicFan

This is sad. The ramblings of a senile old man.

10. robin

French Canadian,
    Actually, the naval base is old news, but new to me. It happened during the Clinton Administration and they were just leasing it for 10 years. Don’t know what has happened since, but plan to look into it. Of course, there’s the Panama Canal and another port in MA. The Chinese are not the only foreign nation, but I just never stopped to think about it until now. They also own oil fields here. The global take over of property in the US has been going on for a long time. The most alarming is that once again we are going to give the Chinese whatever they want in the US in exchange for lowering our debt. They also want free trade zones so they don’t have to pay a tariff tax.

1. French Canadian

Robin,

YES, I know about all these things. It is very scary. Alex had many guests on his show recently talking about China taking american assets in exchange for the debts. Soon, China will be running your country.

11. robin

French Canadian, It is official international law supersedes our Constitution. We knew Obama would ask the UN if they can invade Syria, not our congress. It’s obvious that most Americans don’t understand what this means. Last year, we were looking into how they can close off our national forests and whether it is unconstitutional. We are environmentalists but are aware of UN Agenda 21 and how people like us are used as a tool to push this agenda. Al Gore was on the Today Show, and what a hypocrite that guy is, but we knew that he sold his soul to the devil-NWO in 2000. He gave in and was rewarded with a global warming platform/green energy, Nobel Peace price and a speaking and publishing career. I just couldn’t believe what he said. After looking into this national forest issue, we discovered that international law takes precedence over our constitution. We contacted a law professor who was suppose to be working on this, but it was obvious by his response that he was a neocon who supports the NWO. Thinks this is acceptable. I have a friend whose family farm has been in their family since the late 1800′s. FEMA is trying to require that they buy flood insurance and of course it is outrageously expensive and threatening if they don’t, to take their property from them. This is happening all over the country. Also, just read that the Obama administration is shutting down the air defense system by Texas, Mexico border..I guess to let in all those drug cartels, illegal aliens, terrorists, etc. to do their dirty work…I even read that China has just purchased one of our naval bases. Just unbelievable.

1. French Canadian

Robin,

I don’t know what the Congress is waiting for to start impeachement. This thing of superseding your Constitution has gone much too far. It’s time to act now.
      “Tomorrow, Alex invites constitutional lawyer Bruce Fein to give his expert analysis on whether an Obama impeachment is feasible, and also to give his take on the gutting of our Second Amendment and Constitution”.

As far as Al Gore is concern, I never like him from the first time I saw him. Samething with Obama. I can smell a rat from miles away.

1. robin

French Canadian,
        I will have to watch this program with the constitutional lawyer, but I’m afraid our congressional leaders have been bought off. We don’t have enough “real conservatives” who stand by their principles anymore, and those people I know who are progressive liberals are absolutely asleep and do not want to wake up. Look at McCain who so many people I know think is a true patriot. He’s part of the NWO agenda, but they listen to his rhetoric not how he votes. My liberal friends/family cling to Obamacare and use this as their justification that Obama is bringing us equality and is a visionary. Again, those psychologists on that 9/11 video I watched have nailed it. When marital law is declared, then they may wake up, maybe not. Again, some people love their servitude if they believe it serves the greater good. If we had the money, we would be out of here and go to a remote island somewhere. We’ll just have to work with our family to share our resources.

12. French Canadian

Ron Paul: U.S. Action in Mali is Another Undeclared War

13. French Canadian

LOL…

Infowars.com Petition: We Demand Surveillance Technology in Congress and White House

—————

Robin, I gave you a “Reply” on your last post.

14. robin

French Canadian, They are back at it again with Syria and Iran. With all our counter terrorism drills going on now, something big is going to happen soon. The stage is set, but most people I know don’t seem to care. If you seen the video they did on 9/11 this past September. What I thought was very important about it is what the psychologists had to say about why so many people don’t know how to respond to this contradictory information and this is true for all the other information that comes out that questions any official narrative. If you have not seen this video, it is well-done and what I share with my “educated” friends who need empirical evidence first. These professionals do an excellent job and explain that it is because they have an ethical responsibility to question what we have been told what happened that day. It is what woke us up and so many others, but I always start with the science piece and why the buildings could not have come down the way they claim=defies the laws of Physics. Also watched the Front Line special on the bank loan scandal that brought this country to it’s knees. Our criminal justice system is a farce and why the feds could not find enough evidence to indict any of the big shots. Now, I heard they are trying to make sure this gets off the internet anyway they can. Something big is going to happen soon. Our sheriff made a public statement, so at least we know where he stands. Don’t know if you heard the San Diego sheriff who thinks Obama is courageous and supports what he is doing. He said it will only take a year to confiscate all the guns. We know he’s been bought off.

1. French Canadian

Robin,

Yes I know all about that. How could I miss something since I read every articles on infowars.com and listen to the daily show since a bit more than 5 years. This is why I am always so surprised that your friends are in such denial, because the callers on Alex’s show are so fully awake. I sometime wonder if your friends live in the same country as they do…lol

Yes something big is bound to happen if people don’t wake up soon. Alex seems more confident every day that we can stop all of this, because the awakening has been so phenonomenal in the past months. His site is really exploding and the callers are almost all recent listeners who woke up in a jiffy by listening to his show following Alex’s interview with Piers Morgan. At this rythm, the whole country will be awake in no time.

You see, Ben Swann and others are doing a very good job, but they are not passionate like Alex Jones. They reveal the truth with no emotion in their voices so people tend to think that it must not be so bad. Alex puts all his emotions in revealing these things and people feel that there is real danger going on here. THIS is what awakens them.

Anyway, let’s hope for the best! What is happening in your country, will affect the whole word.

15. French Canadian

Hacked Emails Reveal ‘Washington-Approved’ Plan to Stage Chemical Weapons Attack in Syria

16. Stevie bob

5. Federal Reserve chairman, Ben Bernanke – Jew

6. Federal Reserve ex chairman, Alan Greenspan – Jew

7. Federal Reserve deputy chairman, Janet Yellen – Jew

8. Federal Reserve ex deputy chairman, Donald Cohn – Jew

18. robin

French Canadian,
    I listened to the Corsi interview and I agree with him, but a few things bother me that he did not say. First, the CIA and our state department has been running drugs for Black Op operations and to create chaos in inner cities, etc(PSYOP) for years. This is nothing new. They are just much more open about it and that is what he needed to say. They don’t care if people suspect because they believe people don’t care if they become slaves. Secondly, he mentioned nothing about 9/11-briefly about the Patriot Act, which bothered me and used the Warren Commission as an example and not the 9/11 Commission. He never mentioned anything about conservatives who are part of this agenda, only liberals. I get very suspicious when people speak in these terms, and why I don’t like when Alex does this. I think he needs to wake “conservatives” up who don’t realize they are in on this as well. I just had a conversation with someone who posts information with captions like those idiotic liberals, etc. or Americans who Hate the Tea Party on the opposite side of the spectrum. I told my friend just stick to the facts and avoid those “conservative “liberal” sites that are derisive. I also can tell you that many people think we live in a global economy so people like China, Russia, etc. who are buying up land and companies is part of the new economic direction and they embrace it. There’s a site I post=Democrats against Agenda 21 to help some of my friends realize this isn’t some right wing conspiracy theory. It’s time again to have a conversation with our local sheriff.

1. French Canadian

Robin,

Thanks for the feedback.

It shows that you do not listen to Alex’s daily Show. Alex never does that. He blast both republicans and democrats. He bashes also the Tea Party who was hyjacked by the neocons.

As far as Corsi is concern, he comes a long way. He used to bash Alex about 9/11. Corsi thought at one time that Alex was a complete nut case saying thay 9/11 was an inside job…lol. So I think Corsi is now fully waking up. That’s a good sign.

Today, the Sunday edition of the show was fantastic. No friends of yours who would have listenned, could have denied the facts that Alex brought out. Like Alex said:” Sometimes when I listen to Mainstream Media, I realize that some of them are starting to talk about things I’ve told them 18 years ago… if only they would have investigated then, we wouldn’t be in such a mess.

I also gave you a “Reply” on your last post below.

19. French Canadian

Robin,

You don’t want to miss this:

Special Report: Why People Think Sandy Hook is A Hoax

“Alex Jones now goes on the record with his thoughts and analysis. He highlights some red flags, shows the CNN track record of faking news reports and working with Military Intelligence”

“The general public is becoming more distrusting of media, institutions, government. So it should not come as a surprise that citizen journalists around the world are analyzing the official Sandy Hook story to see if it can stand on it’s own. Many are finding that the story has many holes, some tell tale signs we have seen before, lack of security footage, change in weapons, sequestering media.”

1. robin

Hello. I watched this and was aware of everything except the Hollywood set scud missiles, but I know that also did this with Syrian Danny=a phony journalist who was also making things up about Syria. Unfortunately, we know that all mainstream media has an agenda to push and are fabricating stories or blacking them out altogether. As far as this story, the majority of people want to believe it was just a simple mix up that happens during a crisis. They simply don’t want to look into it for fear they may be labeled one of those crazy “conspiracy theorists”.Remember when I told you a relative called me a conspiracy terrorist. So you have people out there who will turn on anyone who steps out of the group mind. Again, it won’t be long before those same people will come back and ask themselves why they weren’t willing to investigate to find out for themselves. I also tell people the same thing=don’t take my word for it, find out for yourselves. Use your own critical thinking skills. I’m still not convinced anyone was shot, but time will tell as people look into this.

2. French Canadian

Robin,

“They simply don’t want to look into it for fear they may be labeled one of those crazy “conspiracy theorists”.”

LOL. I know. This is why I often say that Americans are snobs. They don’t want to be associated with primitive passionated hillbillies like Alex Jones. Hey, he doesn’t wear a tie and a suit… he gets mad, speak ordinary language… he must be a nut…lol

Like if questionning things makes you a “conspiracy theorist”. Like if getting mad make you a mental case. I mean with all the lies they give you, not questioning and not getting mad, THAT is the insanity.

So you’re still not convinced anyone was shot? No, I think they were shot. Hey, there is nothing these scumbags like better than killing children, do you really think they would have let this great opportunity go by?

I read in a comment somewhere, that the Obama Phone Lady is tuning all of her friends to the Alex Jones Show. Who would have believed a few months back, that this women would be one day awakening people. This is great… all is not lost.

20. Andy H

obama want ww3, its no illusion, sheep may wake up, when a radiation blast comes over their picket fence or an emp knocks their t.v out

21. Andrew Helm

22. ABeat nstuff

23. French Canadian

Anonymous Hacks US Sentencing Website in Retaliation for Aaron Swartz’ Death (+ Video)

24. JOHN

THE REAL ISSUE IS THIS:Who shall have the power to issue a nation’s currency-private banks or government entities? PLEASE SEE http://www.understandingmoney101.com

25. ron paul fan

if printing more fiat currency would solve a nation’s debt problems, zimbabwe would be the world’s richest country and the weimar republic would be still going strong.

26. hungryguru011

It’s too bad Ron Paul isn’t President. We’ll continue to be jokes around communities here and internationally.

27. French Canadian

Robin,

Forget about the deal the Zionists did with the Nazis en 1933. There is one much more important deal going on today. Obama made a deal with China, to let them grab your land and run it in exchange for the debts they own them. This is why China wants you disarmed. Today Jerome Corzi gave an incredible interview on Alex jones. I would like you to forward this interview to Ben Swann and get his take on that. And let me know what he thinks of it. I think Jerome Corsi hit the nail on this and we finally know the endgame.

MUST LISTEN to this interview:

Obama’s Soviet Style Plan to Destroy America Revealed

28. robin

French Canadian,
    I’m afraid for my educator friends this interview would not change their minds. I’ve come to believe that many of the people I know don’t mind being slaves. One teacher friend told me she doesn’t mind paying more tax if it will help those less fortunate. There are just too many people on both sides of the spectrum that would prefer to not know the truth. Rand Paul is at it again and a friend of mine who is Muslim and is a Ron Paul supporter was just disgusted. My husbands reaction was he’s better than most of the people out there and maybe he’s using this strategy to get elected. His reaction really surprised me. It just makes me sick. I have a book for you to read which I just finished. It’s called the Transfer Agreement by Edwin Black. I can see why the Jewish community and Black’s parents(who were Jewish) did not like what is in this book, and it almost cost him his publishing career. He later had to recant what he wrote. I also read the Thirteenth Tribe by Arthur Kessler. Another good book.

29. French Canadian

INFOWARS LAUNCHES OPERATION PAUL REVERE

See contest rules in this article:

Three (3) Cash Prizes will be awarded:

Grand Prize – $100,000 cash
    Second Place – $10,000 cash
    Third Place – $5,000 cash

“The InfoWars alternative media operation is throwing everything we’ve got against the globalists because things are moving so quickly and free humanity has a real shot at turning the tide if we simply stand against evil. Everyone who enters this contest is a winner. By taking action your film will, at a bare minimum, reach thousands and potentially millions of people unaware of the matrix-like control grid being built around us. This is a win-win: wake up the masses while having a chance to win $115,000 in cash prizes. You are the militia in the InfoWar.”

30. romanmir01

On the fake “fiscal cliff”, fake “debt ceiling” and the entire state of fake USA economy

slashdot . org/journal/303677/the-fake-fiscal-cliff-the-fake-debt-ceiling-and-the-fake-ss

31. French Canadian

Robin,

I gave you a “Reply” on your last post below.

32. John

ASK DENNIS KUCINICH about monetary reform at http://www.monetary.org

33. Mark Robinson

If a parallel currency using commodities were begun and incrementally installed in place of the Fed’s counterfeit fiat scheme, there would be a future for the American economy. Gloom and doom, however true, will never bring about a political solution to this problem. A mix of commodities such as was used in colonial north carolina would be an answer, along with such technologically produced fuels as butanol, thorium nuclear (molten salt reactors) methane from biomass (Landfills and farms), hydrogen from algae.

34. robin

Hello French Canadian, That’s why some of us are having discussions with our sheriff now because we see what is coming. It makes perfect sense and many progressive liberals I’ve talked to who can’t step outside of the mainstream tell me it’s a global economy so what do you expect. We anticipate a civil/race war and believe that was part of the Fast and Furious Plan to arm inner city gangs around the country and an excuse to have open borders. I’ve found that you can not reach people who believe in gun control because they don’t want to see what is coming. We have come to the conclusion there are many people who are willing to relinquish their freedoms for the illusion of safety and are all too willing to be slaves. I suspect that will change when martial law is enacted. A friend is very concerned about UN Agenda 21 in our community. It’s also interesting that the Chinese people are preparing for a war of some kind. People I know still see Obama as some kind of visionary and a man of the people. They just don’t want to see reality because it’s just too painful. They are purposefully trying to divide us in this country and use the gun issue to do it. We are doing what we can to prepare in our family-all our relatives.

1. French Canadian

Robin,

I understand what you are saying. And you are right. But all hope isn’t gone. If the “Obama Phone Lady” who came on the Alex Jones Show recently, left with a complete new perspective on things… all is not lost.

You’ve got to watch this interview… I would call it: How to turn an Obot into a Libertarian in one night… lol. Here it is:

It starts at 0:22.59 and is commercial free:

Infowars Nightly News Complete (Commercial Free) Monday January 14th 2013 – Obama Phone lady

35. French Canadian

Robin,

PLEASE do not miss this incredible powerfull interview done yesterday and let me know later if youwatched it.

Shocking Interview Obama Does Not Want You to See

“2009 Nobel Peace Prize nominee Jim Garrow shockingly claims he was told by a top military veteran that the Obama administration’s “litmus test” for new military leaders is whether or not they will obey an order to fire on U.S. citizens.”