159 responses to “Ron Paul: Obama’s Interventionism Will Lead to More Undeclared Wars”

1. docufreak1

resistance is futile!

2. heycolslaw

talk, talk,talk all we do is TALK.Where are the leaders of the DOING?

3. leraginasian

don’t forget though, they WANT us against each other. they want us to hate each other. hating people keeps us stupid and weak, but cooperative and compassionate people hold strong as one.

4. Firstname Lastname

5. Sara3346

No, I want whites to exist……as rare specimens but ultimately there will be no race when the blending is complete in my view….

6. HIGHLANDKING1

Every white country in Europe is being flooded with millions of non whites.

Its GENOCIDE via massive non white immigration and assimilation into All white countries.

All white leaders and Anti whites like you support this.

Asia will remain Asian.

50+ Black countries will remain Black.

Tell me Anti White… Why do you support a blended humanity in All white countries?

7. IdeaManTastic

Surprise, Surprise, France gets 80% of its Uranium from Mali. Hmm, I’m sure that’s just a coincidence. Oh and last week Al CIA duh issued a threat to the US and France. Well I guess we better run there and FUCK Mali up then! Are we really that damn easy? How many patterns does it take before the people see a pattern. It’s a wealth and power grab in a steady march to tyranny! I suppose anyone that realizes that is the new terrorists! LMAO!! Oh wait, isn’t that what a West Point study just stated?

8. Ariakas7708

I love when white people try to be the victimized minority. Yes those poor disenfranchised minority whites. roflol

9. reyshakquit

Just let the French take care of it

10. bahl97365

your an idiot

11. LiquidSmooth

So you are a troll, so what?

Or are you calling Ron Paul a troll?

Because I know you can’t be refering to me if you are trying to make that statement with any logical basis.

Because what is so “troll” about stating absolute FACTS?

12. LiquidSmooth

So you are a troll, so what?

Or are you calling Ron Paul a troll?

Because what is so “troll” about stating absolute FACTS?

13. HIGHLANDKING1

As I’ve said before anti-White, I don’t use the r-word as it is highly offensive anti-White HATE TERMINOLOGY from the Soviet Union.

Do you also ask black people if they are the n-word?

Or are you just anti-White?

Anti-racism is a codeword for anti-White.

14. rakefurlongface

The only race problem is people who think they’re better than people that look different than them. Please. Go make your pure white country that you want. I sincerely do not want you here in our United States. Does it make no difference to you that this country was founded upon the principle that ‘All men are created equal’? And yet you still have the audacity? I’m sorry. I don’t know what to say.

#RonPaulForever

15. HIGHLANDKING1

I don’t use the r-word as it is highly offensive anti-White HATE TERMINOLOGY from the Soviet Union, associated with the GENOCIDE of 60 million of my people, White people.

Why are you using HATE TERMINOLOGY anti-White?

Anti-racism is a codeword for anti-White

16. rakefurlongface

Well said.

17. rakefurlongface

So…you’re a racist?

I’m white (I think), but skin color means nothing to me. The fact that you believe there is a difference AND you believe yourself and your fellow racists are better than people that look different than you sickens me. I don’t get seriously angry often, but when I do, it’s because of white supremacists.

Vote up if you agree that people like this are the reason we need to fix our mental health system.

18. TheDebtAssassins

Yea there are plenty of areas to stat the war domino again. They flooded China since Nixon with money and infrastructure. They are the new America, and will naturally look to maintiain the growth anyway possible like we were forced to do. The assault/gun fiasco is another tier of our decline that is scheduled. So by them squeezing all involved the result will be war once again. I see very little resistance anywhere. Most just will do what their gov’t tells them. Its cool to be a part of a lie.

19. Jason Jaymansify

Ron Paul Jesse Venturra 2016 wake up America your being brainwashed lol morons

20. Jason Jaymansify

:) :) we all know he’s worse then Bush already :)

21. Jason Jaymansify

:) :) we all know he’s worse then Bush already :)

22. French Canadian

Robin,

“No, Fein says because of psychological tyranny no one will do anything regarding the impeachment issue”

Okay, this is what I thought I’ve heard. So I guess that it means that it would be possible and correct to do an impeachment , but… no one will do it. Good Lord! This country is going deeper and deeper in the rat hole.

I agree 100% with you. The more people are educated (high school degrees), the dummest they become. This is what was Charlotte Iserby was talking about: “The deliberate dumbing down of America”. These people have drank so much propaganda through their college years , that their minds have petrified.

I much prefer people who educated themselves (self education) and who are open to all perspectives of things. Scholars are usely just so full of themselves, think their so smart, but the reality is that they can hardly tie their shoes.

23. HIGHLANDKING1

People say there is a RACE problem. People say this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY and ONLY into white countries.
    People say the only solution to the RACE problem is if EVERY and ONLY white countries “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites
    But if I tell the truth about the ongoing program of genocide against White people, Anti-Whites agree that Iam anaziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.
    Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white
    Northwest Front.org

24. runelord37

Its really fucking scary, i agree. With Hillary you get an entrenched global elite. With Kerry you get the same, but you get a different level of competency as well. That on top of him being an experienced imperial torturer does NOT bode well for us. Look for WWIII to jump off very soon im sad to say. The conflict bewteen Japan and China is just the starting line. I hope im wrong, but it doesnt seem likely. I pray for us all.

25. oldgays

ron paul would never be elected because if you believe voting means anything you’re a retard

26. oldgays

the constitution has no legal authority, what is it? it’s 4 pieces of paper. It could be a contract…but it wasn’t signed. Nobody signed it….it has no one backing it. Even if it did….just for the sake of argument….it wouldn’t cover anyone but those who wrote it. This is the flaw.

27. kartlos616

Ron Paul would never be elected because he doesn’t play the game. doesn’t matter how smart, knowledgeable, and honest he may be, the powers that be will not give him the dignity he deseves because he wants to collapse the whole corrupt system of frauds and knaves. Iceland did exactly what RP preaches and they are recovering very well.

28. Cam Mac

hahaha

29. TheLibertyLibrary

Thank you Ron. These are grim times. The fact that so many cant wake up makes it even more bizzarre. Best wishes always to you and your family and thank you for all you do.

30. Sara3346

Honestly not to be rude but not all Jew’s are bad people…..

31. robin

French Canadian, My reply got lost in the other thread. No, Fein says because of psychological tyranny no one will do anything regarding the impeachment issue. I’ve been having a discussion with someone I know who is a progressive liberal, and although she believes she is extremely informed will not look at anything that appears out of the official narrative. She’s an engineer and believes she is simply being objective and not “irrational” by buying into all these conspiracy theories. I sent her the new 9/11 put out by the many professionals who felt ethical responsible to question what happened. At first she did not want to even look at it, but then I questioned whether she was open minded and would approach it as an engineer would, she said she’d watch it but to warn me that she probably would disagree with what they had to say. Here is an example of someone who learned the scientific method and inquiry, but does not practice it. We debated then about Global Warming, but she is completely brainwashed and I’ve found the higher people go in their education, often the more indoctrinated they become. They can’t see the obvious. Global Warming is just bad science and about an agenda. When dogma comes into science, it is no longer science.

1. robin

Ben is suppose to post that interview with Gary Garrow on Tuesday, so I will post afterwards…

1. French Canadian

Thanks Robin… anxious to see it.

32. Ariakas7708

“The Democratic Party will clearly be divided by 2016″ Interested in what facts you base this OPINION on……..

33. Ariakas7708

It’s not about race you fucking loser! Get off and do your own thing. Stop piggybacking our cause. Ron paul is aabout noninterventionism, not taking sides against Jews. Go get laid or something, come back when you can love humanity instead of hating it

34. Ariakas7708