416 responses to “Ron Paul: Stop Illegal Immigration Without Creating a Police State!”

1. 4sylum1nmate

I suggest you go visit merriam-webster online and read the entire definition. Or I can save you some time by simply informing you that, according to the Merriam-Webster Dictionary, you are wrong. Sorry. You failed. And just FYI, I haven’t done any weed since I graduated from High School more than thirty years ago. Missed the target again, Skippy.

2. IAMHEWHOAIM

Go smoke some more cannabis, Dopey. I have a hard time seeing how immaturity can be “amazing”. Astounding yes, but amazing? Amazing is a POSITIVE adjective, not a negative one! But then again I must just consider the source. Why should a fuckwit pothead know the difference? Now go back to your Fig Newtons and your Xbox, Dopey!

3. IAMHEWHOAIM

Oh I’m sorry, I didn’t know you are an orphan, that explains why you turned out to be such a fuckin’ TURD! Who ever that was who said she was your mother must have been your older sister AND your mother! Shame on Daddy!

4. 4sylum1nmate

No, you’re just picking your nose again with the finger you just had up your own ass.

5. 4sylum1nmate

Oh no! Auditory AND visual hallucinations too!?!?!? You need to see a doctor soon. Schizophrenia is serious but it IS treatable. Or maybe you’re saying that you have sex with ghosts? Does it happen often? You might have a poltergeist targeting you. Perhaps you just get off on fantasizing about fucking corpses. I wouldn’t be surprised.

6. IAMHEWHOAIM

……….zzzzzzZ…..oh…huh? did you say something …. or is there just a stinkbug in the room?

7. IAMHEWHOAIM

That’s not what your mother said after I fucked the shit out her last night! She said “My SON fuck me the way YOU do, IAMHEWHOAIM or your twin. I love getting nailed by you and your brother”

8. 4sylum1nmate

Ohhh… I see that you are gender identificationally challenged too. Well, that certainly explains your obsession with mammalian genetalia. Probably your stunted maturity level also. You know, there are programs available to help people with, ummm, “difficulties” such as yours. You might want to find one.

9. 4sylum1nmate

You display an amazing level of immaturity for someone who claims to be a Marine. Or perhaps you meant to say that you are a maroon but you haven’t gotten that far yet in your vocabulary studies to be able to spell it properly? Yeah… That’s probably it. Too bad spellcheckers can’t correct ignorance, eh?

10. Darrick Wagner

So what was the better order: The Kingdoms of Nature or the Republics of Science and Man? Furthermore what has the ability to cause hurricanes along the coastal areas and tornadoes in the central states? Easy, it is the doing of nature. Nature is God. Man is of Nature. Nature is not of Man.

11. Darrick Wagner

Sometimes I feel that the elements of Nature (what people of religion call God) have told me the evil of this republic of man – the heart of the democratic and republican world created by the laws of science – is coherent in the minds of most Americans (younger generations more than older generations). My mother and I have suffered from the hidden dark side of the democratic order. Therefore I believe I must destroy it.

12. WhiteWeasel420Reborn

Boer Genocide. Research it.

13. knight4justice

you didnt but Ron Paul did.

14. OuterDrake7000

their are whites in south africa…

15. IAMHEWHOAIM

wRONg PAUL IS A TEXAS SIZE JACKASS!!!!! HE SUCKS DONKEY BALLS!!!!!!!

16. IAMHEWHOAIM

RON PAUL IS A TEXAS SIZE JACKASS. HE SUCKS MONKEY DICK!!! LMFAO

17. IAMHEWHOAIM

wRONg Paul is a Texas size JACKASS! LOLOLOLOLOL!

18. Plummer76

I didn’t say anything about the soldiers

19. Plummer76

I didn’t say anything about the soldiers

20. FreedomRings TruthNot Lies

Viral Video Shows the Extent of U.S. Wealth Inequality. Please search “Wealth Inequality in America.”

21. Mike2020able

AMERICA WAKES UP .
    Watch > The Military KNOWS israel did 911 , on YouTube .

22. Mike2020able

WATCH :
    Jews in the American government > on YouTube .

23. Mike2020able

WATCH :
    Jews in the American government > on YouTube .

24. ModernBusinessman

Long live liberty!

25. IAMHEWHOAIM

Shut up-a you face-a, you suma-na-beetch!

26. StopTheMorons

Oh I’m sorry, please refer to my “fuck off” reply. Thanx much

27. 4sylum1nmate

Yes. You did say “free immigration”. I was aware of that. I responded by saying that we need to define what “free immigration” is. How can I agree or disagree without knowing what your concept of “free immigration” is to begin with?

28. Ken Pruitt

“I’m not opposed to immigration per se.”

I didn’t say immigration per se, I said free immigration.

29. 4sylum1nmate

I’m not opposed to immigration per se. I never have been. We need to define exactly what “free immigration” is. Friedman said that prior to 1914 we had “free immigration” but let’s look at that. Some people were denied entry and told to go back where they came from. Medical condition, disease, disability, insanity, criminal background, and even lack of a skill with which to support yourself were among the possible reasons for denying entry to someone. It was never an open door for EVERYBODY.

30. Ken Pruitt

Well of course you can’t have free-immigration with a welfare state, but that doesn’t mean you should be opposed to free immigration in principle.

31. Ken Pruitt

32. IAMHEWHOAIM

Unlike you with your pointy little head, eh Zippy?

33. 4sylum1nmate

Part 2 of 2: A couple things Friedman said need to be updated to today’s reality from when that video was taken. I grew up in southern California. Long gone are the days of Mexicans coming here to just pick lettuce or do other “undesirable” jobs. Back then they stayed out of the system of social security, welfare, etc. But now many too many illegals (of all ethnicity’s) are coming here with the full intent of sucking up as much free benefits as they can. Food stampers driving a Mercedes? Yup!

34. 4sylum1nmate

I see where you’re coming from now. And I happen to be in agreement. But Friedman said that free and open immigration is good in a free market system but NOT in a welfare system which by and large is what we have today. I think the point Ron Paul was trying to make is that the same people (not literally) in Washington, DC that turned us into a welfare state now propose to “fix” the problems with highly questionable means that are ripe for abuse. And sooner or later they always abuse things.

35. Ken Pruitt

To hell with visas and any sort of immigration restrictions. They do nothing but hamper the division of labor, and are completely and utterly unnecessary. As for free-immigration, look at the work Milton Friedman did on this issue.

watch?v=C52TlPCVDio