67 responses to “The New Ron Paul Era”

1. French Canadian

Sorry, I completely forgot to comment on Hugo Chavez in my last post.
    Here is a 5 minutes videos that Alex did last week while he was on vacation and I agree 100 percent with him on Chavez:

Hugo Chavez Is Dead! Alex Jones Reports

2. French Canadian

"Any thoughts on this article? " (Robin)

Sure! I put Kevin Barrett in the same bunch of antisemites as Alan Sabriosky and Gordon Duff of Veterans Today. By the way, I'm not sure, but I believe that Barret converted to Muslim.

You see, these radical antisemites do not like Alex Jones (because he is right and they are wrong)... so they always use the same technics, they post something on youtube taken completely out of context to ridiculize him. But you can see in the video of Alex (the one where they added a crown and the Israel star")...lol... you can see how they are biased hating crooks. Alex explains very well in that video what he meant in context, and he is absolutely dead right again on this one. Alex does 4 hours of radio a day, 6 times a week, since 18 years. He talks a lot and he rants a lot... so it is easy to take one sentence out of context and make him look stupid. And this is what antisemites specializes in.

I give no credit whatsoever to people this sly. On top of that, they keep saying that Alex is married to a Jew, that is false. His wife is protestant and always was. They spread propaganda like real snakes. I can't stand these kind of people they are the scum of the world.

Only people with an open mind who listens daily to Alex Jones Show can know who Alex really is and what he stands for. I'm one of them. And I can tell you, that there is no one else that does such a good work opening people's minds. His show is so well documented, no one else comes close to the information he gives there. And even more than that, he knows everything before it happens because he does his work perfectly. Like he says: "I know the Globalist plan so well, I eat it, drink it, sleep it 24 hours a day, I know their mind so well that I can predict their next move easily". Sorry for the innacurate quotation, I say it like I remember it... but it was better than the words I just used...lol.

People are jealous of Alex. That is no wonder because his show is getting so big they cannot compete with him. And that is because people like genuine, brilliant, well informed patriots who are not afraid to tell the truth. And that resumes who Alex is.

Oh, and I forgot: People who thinks that Alex never criticize s Israel are people who definately do not listen to his show, because he does it all the time. But these haters are mad at Alex because even if he knows that 9/11 was an inside job, he doesn't point to no one particulary. And this is WISE and intelligent, because we don't really know who did it. The Saudis? Israel? The CIA? Or a combination greedy Bankers and Globalists.

3. French Canadian

"Don’t agree with you on this one. " (Robin)

You do agree with me but you just don't see it. I told you the Jews were set up by the globalists so they can installed their NWO. They needed Israel in this part of the world to create chaos. And this is exactly WHAT is happening these days. That WAS the plan all along and it is working just fine. The Globalists didn't care to kill millions of Jews, they don't give a damn about anyone but themselves.

People who do not understand this master evil plan, prefers to hate Jews, to deny the Holocaust and to blame them for all the calamities in this world, when in fact they were set up to be the scapegoats.

The reason why they focused on Israel right now and not on other races for the moment, is because, they first have to destroy the Arab rich oil countries who are not part of the banking elite system. When this is accomplish, don't worry, they will go after the other races. Do you remember Bob Dylan's song "With God On Our Side"?
    It said:

I've learned to hate Russians
    All through my whole life
    If another war starts
    It's them we must fight
    To hate them and fear them
    To run and to hide
    And accept it all bravely
    With God on my side.

I'm telling you Robin, these Globalists really know how to "Divide and Conquer". They manipulate people so easily

See this paragraph now:

When the Second World War
    Came to an end
    We forgave the Germans
    And then we were friends
    Though they murdered six million
    In the ovens they fried
    The Germans now too
    Have God on their side.

And this paragraph that I prefer... Dylan really understood the machiavelic Globalist plan. They make you believe that God is on your side when you go to wars... lol... He resumes his doubt with the two last sentences of this paragraph:

So now as I'm leavin'
    I'm weary as Hell
    The confusion I'm feelin'
    Ain't no tongue can tell
    The words fill my head
    And fall to the floor
    If God's on our side
    He'll stop the next war

4. robin

French Canadian, Thank you. I just listened to the NWO 2 hour program you posted. Here is an article I just came across. Any thoughts on this? http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/03/11/is-alex-jones-a-complete-idiot/

5. robin

French Canadian, You know there are many Israelis as well as American Jews who are against how the Holocaust continues to be used to justify an Israeli apartheid state and sympathy so they can drag the US into a war with Syria and Iran. The timing of this latest Holocaust information is suspect and has many historians turning their heads. We disagree that this issue is not relevant or important to discuss now as the war drums beat. Nobody is denying the Holocaust just the official story. The fact that recently the numbers are being inflated was a red flag for many historians. This time in history continues to be rewritten not to determine the truth, but to elicit guilt and sympathy so Israel can continue their human rights abuses. The persecuted have become the persecutors. My parents had a few friends who were in concentration camps, so I did hear about it as a child. As far as the books you said you read that you feel are biased, you could turn that around and say that you are being biased in dismissing what they have to say because it doesn't fit what you have come to believe. I am a seeker of the truth no matter where I find it. Also, why is it that we never talk about the other genocides in the world=only the Holocaust? Right now Senator Wyden and a few other senators are trying to wave requirements for Israelis to get visas and I am totally against this considering their record of human rights violations and the fact that the CIA has said time and time again that the biggest threat to our national security are Mossad Agents who gain entry into the US and are spying on Americans and stealing national security interests. I remember when a former prime minister is on record saying on Democracy Now that Israel has to stop using the Holocaust to justify their treatment of Palestinians, minorities, Christians and what they do around the world. I will continue to look into this as I would any other event that I feel is important. Don't agree with you on this one.

6. French Canadian

Robin, I think that The Sunday Edition of the Alex Jones Show today résume very well who is behind the NWO. It is only 2 hours on Sunday.

Alex Jones Show: Sunday (3-10-13) Full Show

7. French Canadian

"I’d like to know what information that has come out about the Holocaust that you feel is true and what is not true." (ROBIN)

Wow! Quite a question that cannot be answered in one or two sentences. I don't know where to begin, especially in English writing . So I've searched the Net by typing a sentence that I agreed with about the Holocaust. I usely do not use Wikipedia, but this article sums up everything I think about the Holocaust:

Criticism of Holocaust denial

Personnaly, I think Jews were always hated thru out the world, long before the Holocaust. I believe the Bible has something to do with this, since it talks about "The chosen people". People of the World cannot stand that sentence...lol.

I also think that radical leftist antisemitism has now been replaced by Holocaust deniers. In their eyes, it looks better...lol.

Anyway, we are wasting our time scrutinizing the Holocaust, we have more urgent problems to deal with for our immediate survival. The difference between 9/11 and the Holocaust is that 9/11 happened in a more modern time with internet, TV, phone cells and alternative medias. So it was easy to debunk the official story. But the Holocaust deniers are just speculating and reinventing things and rewritting History with no proofs whatsoever. The only small amount of real facts, pictures and survivors testimonies that we have are enough to prove that Holocaust deniers are wrong.

The thing that gets to me in the official story of the Holocaust, is that everything was blame on Hitler alone, when in fact, the WEST helped Hitler to rise and they financed him.

Conclusion: I still deeply believe that the Jews were set up by big financial crook elites who needed Israel in this part of the world to bring chaos and to undergo their plan for establishing a NWO. I'm done on this rechearch, my mind is now made up for good. I much prefer to try to stop the insanity we live in nowaday.

8. robin

French Canadian, The first time I posted something and there was no moderation since they did that story about the domain...

9. robin

French Canadian, Yes, I did read all your posts. Thank you. I suspect they will make the economy collapse and then take us to war shortly after while there is chaos. I listened to a program on the assassinations of Martin Luther King and Malcolm X that Cynthia McKinney participated in at Howard University. We have been learning a lot about why they were killed. I'd like to know what information that has come out about the Holocaust that you feel is true and what is not true. My husband was telling me about the siege at Leningrad which again is never discussed in our public schools as well as anything to do with the genocide in Russia. He told me when he studied in Russia they asked him why they didn't know anything about it. Of course, our public school system is so dumbed down most Americans don't know anything about their own country. I made sure that our children did and they were shocked to find out how little people know about US History, World History and geography. My son's friend is an intern working for Senator Merkley-liberal senator in DC and I asked him why he didn't feel it was important enough to stand with Wyden on the filibuster vote. Also, about why neither of them stand up against these perpetual wars although they claim to be anti=war. I want to get him to think because once upon a time he did and now he is completely indoctrinated. I sent him some information, but I'm sure I have shocked him and why he hasn't said anything. Maybe it will get him to start thinking more critically about what Obama is doing. Cynthia McKinney does a great job addressing why liberals will defend Obama until their dying breath. I've been trying to find out from my friend in Israel what is going on over there. She said last January they sent 10,000 troops=Airforce and Navy. She wasn't sure if it was to spy on Syria or prepare to invade Iran, but she says they are still there.

10. French Canadian

Robin, I hope you saw all my "reply" to your posts below, they were just out of moderation today.

About the Dow hitting 15,000 and the collapse, I wouldn't be surprised at all. Max Keiser keeps predicting on Alex's show for months now, that he thinks it will collapse in April. He is usually quite right, so we will see.

As for Cynthia McKinney, I really like her, she has a lot of guts.

Another woman that I also like a lot is Dr. Katherine Albrecht,. Alex was off this week on vacation and she replaced him all week . She did a real fantastic job.

Here is one interview she did with Tom Woods:

The True Purpose of Gov’t with Historian Tom Woods

11. French Canadian

Well, there goes your First Amendment!

Flash protest at SXSW (+ 2 Videos)

"During an effort to pass out 10,000 free copies of Alex Jones’ monthly Infowars Magazine at the annual film and interactive media event SXSW held in Austin, Texas, Austin Code Enforcement told Jones his Infowars media team would not be allowed to use city metered parking because their cars have Infowars.com bumper stickers.

A city code enforcement officer told Jones he was sent specifically after a SXSW compliant to make sure the Infowars media team wouldn’t be able to park in downtown Austin. Police arrived and began issuing tickets and threatened to arrest people who did not comply.

Infowars Nightly News reporter Aaron Dykes interviewed other street teams outside the event. All were allowed to hand out material and literature."

12. robin

French Canadian, Keeping my eye on the Dow as it creeps closer to 15,000. As I mentioned, we read several years ago that a top military person was privy to inside information that as soon as it hit 15,000 they were going to make it collapse since as we know it has been manipulated since the creation of the Federal Reserve. So many economists now are talking about this. Something Ron Paul has talked about for years.

13. robin

French Canadian, Don't know if you will see this or not. I just listened to Cynthia McKinney on the Adam Kohesh show and I have such respect for this courageous activist. I hope that she runs again. We voted for her in 2008, and the more I listen to her, the more I like her. She spoke at Howard University recently on the murders of Malcolm X, Martin Luther King and others that I hope to listen to. She brought up so many important points, and I plan to go to her FB site and see what dialogue is going on there. She said she only had 25,000 when she first ran for congress the first time and there is a documentary about what she did while in Congress and how they made sure she would not get reelected that I want to see called American Blackout. I know she has been on the Alex Jones Show. Have you seen this? We need more people like her who are willing to take the first step. There may be people like her in congress, but they don't want to be the first to stick their neck out and do the right thing.

14. robin

French Canadian, I can see why Eric Phelps appeals to many as he believes in the segregation of the races and cultures. Yes, he is off the wall, but then again, many also think Alex Jones is off the wall. So, you are telling me that Alex does not believe that the Vatican is not a factor in the NWO? Remember we don't put anyone on a pedestal and if I have learned anything listening to Alex Jones, he would say the same thing=don't put him on a pedestal because he does not have all the answers. It's why I don't agree with people that seem to worship people like Ron Paul. He is not perfect and as soon as you do that with anyone, then you stop questioning. I respect Ron Paul, but I don't put him on top of the mountain. Same with Ben Swann. I've seen people do this with both of them.

1. French Canadian

Robin, I can see you are finished with the "moderation", but I am not. My two last "replies" are still on moderation. This post will be the third comment on moderation.

"Yes, he is off the wall, but then again, many also think Alex Jones is off the wall" (ROBIN)

The difference is that Alex was warning people 18 years ago, of EVERYTHING that is happening today and with sharp precisions. He proved himself to be very well informed. I do not put him on a pedestal. But I do know that he is genuine (for real) and that he has incredible good sources and he really tries to bring out the truth to the world. That is undeniable for people who listens to him on a daily base. Plus he knows history so well, he is almost an encyclopedia in the matter and he his brilliant, a real sharp mind like we rarely see today.

As for his bashers, all they know about him are from other bashers who puts on youtube some extracts of his saying, completely out of context, to make him look like a kook.

For sure Alex thinks that the Vatican is part of the NWO. It is so hudge. But he doesn't agree with Phelps theory. This is why we can say without a doubt, that nobody has the monopoly on the NWO. Too many different people and interests are part the NWO.
      So looking only to the Jews like some people do, is absolutely silly, and a complete waste of time.

15. robin

French Canadian, My husband says the same thing about Eric Phelps. What he says is not to be trusted, but there are many that believe this as are there many who believe it's the Zionists who are running the NWO. I also believe it is people who are from different backgrounds and political beliefs=fascists, communists, capitalists, socialists..I believe there are different factions and they work together and against one another to gain power. We look at everything before we dismiss it, as there is truth even in people that seem off the wall.

1. French Canadian

Yes Robin, people from different backgrounds and political beliefs are part of the NWO.
      These people are the ultra wealthly Elites, they are extremely powerful people:

The Banksters, the Secret Societies, the Bilderberg group, the Trilateral Commission, the UN, the League of Nations, the Military Industrial Complex, the British Monarchy, peole also like Queen Beatrix, the CEO of big Corporations like the pharmaceutical Complex, the Monsanto Group, etc... and the corrupted governments, the ruling class, etc.

This is why we cannot point out to ONE group only. A good book on this subject is: Tragedy and Hope by Carroll Quigley. A good free video on youtube is: "Invisible Empire" done by Jason Bermass and produced by Alex Jones.

16. robin

French Canadian, You don't really believe the latest information that is coming out about the Holocaust, do you? Funny that Gordon Duff is also Jewish. Even if you don't agree with the article or the comments, if you know anything about this time, this is a complete fabrication to elicit sympathy and it appears that it works even on people that consider themselves awake. Now, what would you say to people who believe that the liberal end of the spectrum is vocal about what is going on in this country regarding civil liberties=specifically the ACLU? Someone I know that I have been debating says liberals are very outspoken and uses an article from Huff Post regarding the ACLU to prove it. Any thoughts on this? You also said you have read every book during this time, does that mean you have read the Transfer Agreement, The Thirteenth Tribe, and The Invention of the Jewish People all written by authors who are Jewish and the last who is Israeli? Where do you see the Jesuits and those in the high order in the Vatican in all of this?

1. French Canadian

I do believe a lot about what was written in the latest information on the Holocaust. I have many Jewish friends , very old in their 80's, that had already mentioned that to me years before the article popped-up. I strongly believe that the official story is full of lies, like all official stories.

As far as ACCLU is concern, like any other organizations, corruption infiltrates everywhere. The so called "Liberals" are far from being liberals, they feel to me more like Tyrants...lol

For the books you have mentionned, I have read them, but don't consider them as reliable ... I found them very biased. Honestly I found them to be misleading and a waste of time for most parts.

And for the Vatican, of course it is corrupted to the bones, like most big organizations in this world. Like they say: "Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely".

17. French Canadian

Robin, are you kidding me? Alex Jones doesn't believe this at all. Alex is THE expert on the NWO, he's being studying it since he was a teenager. I believe he is the ONLY one who knows what he is talking about concerning the Globalist's agenda. He would never come up with such a stupid conclusion that the Jesuites are behind all that.

Eric Phelps is a lunatic, I would never read one of his book. He hates Alex Jones. As a matter of fact, he says that Alex Jones, Ron Paul, Alfred Webre, Sarah Palin, and many others are Jesuit temporal coadjutors...lol. I can't believe that this Phelps has success with his books. Which goes to prove how much people are ignorant and brain dead idiots.

18. moontyk

from Romania, and love Ron Paul

19. robin

French Canadian, Have you read the book Vatican Assassins by Eric Phelps? We just listened to an interview he gave today. I'm assuming that Alex believes that they(Jesuits in the highest order) are behind the NWO to bring a new world religion. They set up the Jews and Arabs so they will try and wipe each other out, and then the Christian and atheists here in America, and then they will try and bring a new world religion.

20. robin

French Canadians, Regarding the new information on the Holocaust. http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/03/04/291802/the-holocaust-bomb-a-rerevisionist-myth/

1. French Canadian

Gordon Duff, you've gotta be kidding me...right?
      The Johns Hopkins University.... pleasssse!

I believe you are on the wrong path here, Robin. This article is pure garbage to me.
      I also read the comments, what a bunch of anti -Jewish bashers. I really feel sorry for these people gubbling all that misinformation. If only people knew how to search the Web without falling all the time on the hudge propaganda it carries, this world would be a much better place to live. But I guess it will never happen, people likes to bash other nations instead of looking at the corruption in their own country. Whenever someone focuses only on one race, I know right away that they have been brainwashed.

1. French Canadian

Oh and by the way, when China will own USA, will these antisemites still blame the Jews?

21. French Canadian

"Yes, I did watch that video you posted on Israel, but we do not agree with Alex Jones on this. We feel that Israel is responsible for displacing Palestinians " (Robin).

Still, it is the truth. Alex is 100% right on this. The UN created by USA is the one responsible for displacing Palestinians. Israel offered them to stay, but they said "Thank you but No, Thanks". The NWO is mostly orchestrated by the USA with all their powerful organizations like the Federal Reserve, the UN, etc. Israel is their puppets, not the other way around. USA financed and armed Israel, without USA, Israel wouldn't exist and would have no power whatsoever. The NWO needed Israel in this part of the world to create chaos. I'm surprised that you don't know that and that you cannot see this.

22. French Canadian

Robin, since you are reading a book these days on this subject, I thought you might be interested by this article:

The Holocaust Just Got More Shocking

1. robin

French Canadian,
      As far as this story, we believe that this is being used to elicit sympathy for Israel because of the plan to invade Syria and Iran. Convenient timing don't you think? As far as the NWO, of course Rothchild was the one that bought the land to create the state of Israel after the Balfour Agreement, and without our aid they would not exist, but not to hold them responsible is a cop out. Yes, there's been a plan in the works to use Israel to take down the rest of the Middle East and Africa. I personally don't feel Alex is honest on this one. The Palestinians have been driven out of their homeland. Remember Israel has the nuclear weapons whether we allowed them to be armed or not, not the rest of the Middle East. I personally think Alex is soft on this one. It's easy to shift the blame on others and Israel continues to do this and Alex is siding with Israel although he claims he is not. This is one we will have to disagree on. I'm learning more everyday from my Israeli friend. She told me Israeli's are more willing to hear the truth than Americans.

23. French Canadian

JOHN,

Yes Allen Brown was on The Alex Jones Show a few times. Here is one interview with her:

Author Ellen Brown Details How to Have A State Own Bank Like N. Dakota on Alex Jones Tv 1/3

24. John

Has ELLEN BROWN ever been a guest on Infowars?

25. Nick

Cut Congress's salary

I would like you to take it under consideration to cut congress salary by 25% and stop any automatic raises that might be coming up for at least 2 years. I am writing this petition because obviously the Sequester, since it does not affect their jobs at all they are not worried about any of ours. I think this is completely fair considering some of their salary's are more than most Americans make in 5 years. Also I would just love to watch on C-span the argument against this if it were to ever get that far.

Sign my petition

26. French Canadian

Everybody should see this video:

Top DHS border checkpoint refusals

----------------------

Robin, I gave you a reply below.

1. robin

French Canadian, I gave you a reply below. Watching the Dow Jones because when it hits 15,000 it will crash..We are very close to that..I've discovered through a discussion with someone who is a lot like we once were-progressive liberal that she is embracing the redistribution of wealth. Sees it as a noble cause as well as others I know. I believe that is true for people in higher places. They think they are doing something wonderful for humanity. They aren't aware of how they are being used. I'm going to be talking to one of our country commissioners about CAFR. He is a long time CPA, so let's see what he says after he looks at our books. I already sent him some introductory videos so he knows what I'm talking about. They are trying to pass another levy to repair our roads while they sit on 30 million invested in Wallstreet that has nothing to do with pensions. People where are live are losing their homes and continue to be taxed to death. Of course, it's tied into UN Agenda 21 forcing people to move out of rural areas into urban centers.

27. PS:12

Sequestration (law), the seizure of property for creditors or the state

The sequester is a perfect way to force austerity or increased taxation. Ether way the powers of unconstitutional monetary policy win. Through austerity the amount going to the interest on the national debt increases for the shadow Elite and through increased taxation the amount of interest paid to the shadow Elite increases. This compensates the devaluation of the shadow Elite ludicrous issuance. In the meantime the general population has already been prepared for curbing.

28. French Canadian

I really like Lew Rockwell, I got to know him well by his frequent appearances on the Alex Jones Show. As a matter of facts, it is also on that show that I got to know the greateast American patriots.

Infowars.com had great guests this week:

Monday: Ron Paul
    Tuesday: Michael Savage
    Wednesday: Dr Kathrine Albretch
    TODAY: Ted Nugent and Gerald Celente.

Two great interviews yesterday with Katherine Albrecht in studio (one on the daily show and the other on Infowars Nightly News:

- Expert Reveals The Technocratic Architecture of The Prison Planet

- Schools Are Becoming Electronic Concentration Camps

29. robin

French Canadian, It's taking a long time again to post, but I'm glad to see that we will have a Secretary of Defense that may finally look out for our interests instead of Israel's. I also know that the only reason our democratic leaders supported him is because he was Obama's pick. I will hope that he will engage instead of take us into another war and do whatever Israel wants us to do. Time for a change, but I'm not holding my breath because it appears this administration wants to go to war by this summer. We are preparing the best we can for an economic collapse and whatever else comes our way. That's all we can do now. I am more involved than ever as I want a future for my children.

1. French Canadian

Don't rejoyce too fast Robin about the new Secretary of Defense. I believe these excerpts taken on Lew Rockwell site, will interest you:

The Hagel Trap

Excerpts:

"Which leads us to former Senator Chuck Hagel, who far too many in the remnant of the antiwar, anti-empire movement have taken to praising as if with his nomination -- expected tomorrow -- the war party would be defeated.

It is a trap.

Hagel is the perfect choice for Obama if he wants to actually expand militarism: Hagel’s peace/anti-empire backers will be silenced when Hagel does as he is told (as he must) and continues, possibly expands, the disastrous policies of this administration. Do they really believe that the employee will force his drone-a-holic employer to suspend what has become the centerpiece of his foreign policy? What are Hagel's backers going to do when he does as he must, as a man who serves at the pleasure of a president who believes he has the Constitutional authority to draw up a "kill list" of Americans? Will they start denouncing the very person they demanded get the job in the first place? How foolish would that look? How ineffective.

Be careful what you ask for. And don't forget that among the others asking are those like the Podesta Group, who are currently making a killing on all the killing they supported in Serbia under their former boss, former president Clinton.

And if Obama decides to invade Iran (or anywhere else) there are two things a Defense Secretary Hagel can do: 1) be a good soldier and carry out to the best of his abilities the command of his commander in chief (call it the the Colin Powell UN option); or 2) resign in protest, which simply does not happen in these days. What then? Haven't we been here before?

I think it is a losing proposition to put faith in a Hagel nomination when the real problem is our foreign policy — which is neither set by Hagel nor controlled by him. He is a good man in many ways to be sure. And that the Lindsey Grahams of the world despise him make it all the more tempting to sign those petitions. But in the end it will prove the timeless axiom of the all-time champion of politics, who said "the best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves."

1. robin

French Canadian, Yes, I am not holding my breath because he would not have nominated him unless he thought he would do as he is told to do. Time will tell what happens.

30. RonPaul2012Anon4evr

GO RON PAUL! YOUR STILL MY POTUS! FUCK THE CHARADE

31. robin

French Canadian, I lost the other thread, so I'll comment here and hope you will see it. Yes, I did watch that video you posted on Israel, but we do not agree with Alex Jones on this. We feel that Israel is responsible for displacing Palestinians and no one wants them because they are trouble makers because they don't want to be assimilated in another country. I can't blame them. Their land and homeland have been taken away from them and they want it back. As for Israel, they have the weapons of mass destruction, so you better believe we are concerned about them with no accountability or weapons inspections, etc. As far as Israeli's, I know there are a minority of vocal activists who are trying to change things in their country as we are in our country. My Israeli friend told me that the people she knows in her village get all their news from Fox and CNN. They seem to be completely in the dark as to what is going on, but she said that those she knows are embarrassed about how the Palestinians have been treated. When my husband studied in Russia, he had many babuska's coming up to him and saying that they wanted peace and that they did not hate Americans and to please share this with other Americans. They also asked why they took so long to help them during the war, but they didn't care about the tanks that were substandard to the Russian tanks, but very much appreciated the spam. The short story is people are people anywhere in the world, but it of course is the leaders and those that follow blindly that keep these conflicts going.

32. Veronica Santamaria

I'm from Spain and I'm also a Ron Paul fan. I'm so glad to hear about other Europeans that like these ideas that our countries need so much but seem to fully reject... But I'm living in the States right now and I really think there are reasons to be hopeful about this country, because all you have to do here is to make Americans remember who they really are. Spain never knew freedom, so the task is ten times more difficult there.

33. revolution4freedom1

Finally, Lew Rockwell on YT!!
    I love you two: Lew and Ron.

34. revolution4freedom1

Finally, Lew Rockwell on YT!!
    I love you two: Lew and Ron.

35. Gildo Bacci

Lew is right, Ron Paul is the leader of freedom worldwide, i'm from Italy and i love Ron Paul