755 responses to “Ron Paul: The Spirit of Liberty Lives in Canada”

1. 3cerberus3

ron paul we love you

2. leddsaliva

The gov’t allows Canadians to be robbed by ceasing to create the majority of Canadian money. The gov’t creates less than 5% of new money. Banks create the vast majority out of thin air and loan it into existence…slowly enslaving the people through the shackles of debt.
    If the gov’t was the sole creator of money in Canada, we could eventually phase out taxes completely (obviously while also getting rid of bureaucracy and overreach – but these are a drop in the bucket next to monetary creation)

3. leddsaliva

Interesting fact: The American Dream – working hard to get ahead is 3 times harder to achieve in America than in European Welfare States. If you believe in meritocracy, then it is logical that all children should have access to education and health care. Their success should not be relative to their parents wealth/social status.

4. leddsaliva

The Manning Centre is doing in Calgary exactly what Ron Paul stands against. They are running a slate of Corporate Cronies for council that will funnel taxpayer monies to the developers who lost their ownership of city council in the last election. Prior to that, taxpayers doled out $10k per lot to developers more than would ever be returned in property tax…and this does not include the unaccounted costs of sprawl.
    He’s also against Harper: watch: Ron Paul: Neocons Are Not Conservatives

5. Lishy1

Pretty much the Jack Layton of America… Minus the cancer thankfully.

6. Lishy1

You just claimed an entire race of people are conspiring to strangle the economy, and when I ask you to explain it to me you dodge the question? This is even assuming I’m being open-minded about this, willing to “learn” about it.

Well excuse me sir, but if you’re going to make big claims about an entire race of people, you should at least be able to back it up if they ask you to clarify. Otherwise I might as well tell you Muslims are poisoning our waters to make gay fish and suicidal shrimp.

7. Penny Joseph

Whose this idiot Named Ron Paul… never heard of the guy he seems like a douche bag

8. therealdeal1O1

oh yeah let deregulation run wild. because markets are sooo perfect. come on! this dunce is a shill for the capitalists.

9. EnjoiThrowdown

Haha I’m not a messenger of Duke, or any other channel or group. I don’t need to prove to you anything my friend. If you are serious about learning about the history of financial enslavement study Moses and the Egyptians. watch it follow through, you need to read the talmud even if your a goyim.

10. Lishy1

In one hand I have my laptop with Ron Paul speaking to us Canadians about Austrian Economics, non-interventionism, and liberty.

In the other hand I have our socialist-propaganda CEGEP textbooks forcing me to write how Shakespeare was a communist, and how “great” CLR James was… HALP ME! D:

11. Lishy1

Really? Tell me which Jews write about this and please cite some examples. Don’t redirect me to Mr. Duke’s website, I want you to prove me you know what you’re talking about so that an observer like myself understands you.

12. EnjoiThrowdown

We keep bringing immigrants in, and supporting wars the USA start, going to see alot more fighting in Canada in the near future. You should see our education fees

13. EnjoiThrowdown

It’s all planned out, Jews have written about the financial strangulation and turning the races against eachother for centuries. Read some of hitlers writings, ironically he predicted to a T the modern future.

14. sizzucks

Moral hazard? So people who see an opportunity to do wrong aren’t responsible for their actions, should they choose to do wrong? That’s a bullshit line of defense.

I said lax regulatory policy. You proved that point for me. Those lax regulations were created by pressure on previous conservative policy makers by banking lobbies and politicians with their hand in the pot. And Ron Paul, ultimate conservative, wants to do away with regulation outright. Think of the moral hazards! CAPS LOCK!!!

15. TraylBlzr419

Still preaching even after resigning from Congress; I hope to see him at the YAL CA State Convention.

16. Joe Richards

Most trustworthy politician ever. Ron you are the man!

17. spokenforall

really great speech thanks for sharing

18. WedidLandONtheMOON

Canadians are getting robbed. I do not see how a government can do that. Its Pathetic.

19. norika2929

Ron Paul is brilliantly inspiring, and his ideas are exactly what the world needs. I would say he’s by far my favourite politician of any country (that I’ve seen), but I don’t want to call him a politician. He doesn’t deserve to be put in the same category as the rest of them.
    As a Canadian though, I’m embarrassed because of the audience. Mr. Paul deserves more respect than that, and he should know that he has adamant supporters here too. If only we had someone like him on our political scene.

20. TheRightOffensive

We don’t have that ‘Death Tax’ like the USA but.. oh wow the government finds EVERY conceivable way to tax anything they determined the deceased made ‘up until the minute of death’ sorta thing. they can even put a kind of ‘capital gains’ tax and take it before the ‘inheriter’ gets whats left.

21. darwincity

I understand your point. However, I heard that Canada has no inheritance tax. Is this truth, lies or just fantasy?

22. darwincity

And next year, he will go to Sweden and proclaim that Sweden “is a great capitalistic model” compared to the US. Especially if Obama spends his way deeper into the whole.

23. kjb1205

Yr an idiot…

24. flopress

Ron Paul and his nutty followers ruined 2012. Do not let their family ruin the case for liberty any further.. Leave the Pauls and their nutty followers to their own devices. They were a bad joke on the America in 2012. Accomplished nothing and helped Obama / Democrats win more seats to rule the USA. Thanks for 4 more Obama years Ron Paul! You and your cult helped lose the USA to leftists.

25. TheRightOffensive

Income tax rates in Canada could be anywhere from 0% (full refund) under I think 20K and all the way up to I think 48% might be the highest but you get the idea.
    Now, taxes on everything you buy – gas, beer, lawnmowers.. + provinces also tax.
    I’ve never done the hard math but yes I would suppose plenty of people pay about 50% (include purchases) here in Canada.

26. TheRightOffensive

27. jerzinc

Where’s the rest of it? Ten of what of what?…… SUN NEWS, what a bunch of little weenies.

28. modelsofidentity

Ron Paul is the most inspiring, sharp, honest, decent real brilliant politician I’ve known. He is just clear, he explains thing simple, long life for you and your Ideas RON!

29. sayenshin

I think you should learn to think more on what I said before insulting… Did I say the government wasn’t socialist? No, actually, it is. I was implying CANADIANS are not socialists by nature and you are the living proof of that. I am living in this country, so I think I know pretty much about it and no, I prefer you keep your own money, as long as it keeps your fingers from writing frustrated words.

30. nickespinoza86

We need this guy to be our chief president…

31. WedidLandONtheMOON

I thought the tax rate in Canada was 50% or am i wrong. But you are not taxed on anything you buy.

32. Pseak Xerdena

So many people telling us that times are going to change, when? how can we speed this up or is it just a waiting game?

33. Gabe Ala

Think about the politicians that keep spouting their same theory about how government intervention is the answer to everything, the only thing they’ve proven is that it doesn’t work!!! Ron Paul is right, we need more liberty, and we need to shrink the government.

34. kylio27

“Taxes are at historically low rates…”

And the dollar has lost over 90% of its value in the last century. Inflation is a tax; It’s destroying the middle-class.

“…even despite that alleged communist in the White House.”

There are 5-times as many people on food stamps since that guy entered the White House.

35. Da Hooligan

Lol thanks can’t stand people who pull facts out of their ass.

1 2 3 22