755 responses to “Ron Paul: The Spirit of Liberty Lives in Canada”

1. Cagle Chris

If Bill Maher was the Vice President and Ron Paul was the President of the United States, United States would have lasted another 220 years or beyond.

2. 거북진 김

3. MultiWhatever88

FAIL! It is liberalism/socialism that caused the problems. The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people money to keep going.

4. unifieddynasty .

They fundamentally disagree with nearly everything, save foreign policy and some social policies for the sake of libertarianism, i.e., abortion and gay marriage.
    For perspective, Jack Layton was the leader of the NDP – part of Socialist International.

5. pierre slate

RESTRAIN THE GOVERNMENT

6. pierre slate

the simple fact that a politician doesn’t read a teleprompter is astounding… (but, be careful… neither does Obama sometimes…). Then, Dr. Paul is perfectly coherent and knowledgeable economically. He also knows the constitution of his country. A person of character who is willing to restrain the government… I REST MY FRIGGIN’ CASE. WAKE UP SHEEPLE..!

7. WAPFTW

You can’t be serious….

8. Lawrence Dolha

Sorry, Jack Layton was a nice guy but he also was a communist!

9. kellymn tee

I think Ron and Jack Layton would have made a good team.

10. Sunny C

Come to Australia, Dr.Paul!

11. Mandel Brotwurstershire

Blah blah blah, Libertarian values eh!Let private industry come in and buy everything up eh! hmmmm. Sell off Canada to the highest bidder eh! hmmmmm.

12. regpollock313

Capitalism has made the US, yes look at Detroit. Result of capitalism. Get to the top no matter how.

13. civilizedsavagry

Too bad for your theory that Ron Paul supports Harper. They agree on just about everything outside of foreign policy.

14. Nino Baby

what i like about ron paul is he doesnt read of telepromters and shit its like what he says is really from the heart, i like that, even if hes not always right atleast its from the heart

15. eric22701

Americans did vote for him. He just didn’t get enough votes in the primary election to get the Republican Party nomination. Elections are fraudulent anyway.

16. Matt M

Calm reason. You don’t make me feel angry or insulted, I am simply having a conversation with you, and you don’t seem to want to participate in a meaningful fashion.

17. Arxkc

What kind of pussy shit is this, son?

18. Matt M

Because I am a sentient being and I have not committed crimes that have worsened or destroyed the lives of other human beings. I also try to avoid causing animals pain, though I am not above eating them. Why do you believe I do not deserve life?

19. Arxkc

Give me one good reason why you deserve to live.

20. Matt M

I guess what I’m trying to say is, I believe in whoever is espousing the most human rights, or the most critical. Right to food and shelter, I believe in. Not at the cost of freedom of expression though. Right to ownership of land, I do not believe in, but if its a communist who supports suppression of expression, or a capitalist who supports freedom of expression, I’m going with the capitalist. That doesn’t mean I agree with them on every point though. The world isn’t black and white.

21. Matt M

Not all of them, for example, he considers ownership of land a “human right”, which I do not. However, the right to use any drug or eat any food that you wish, I do. Even if there was a communist movement in America, I would only subscribe to it if it was in favour of ideals that I agree with. Most first generation rights are rights I believe in. Not ownership of land, but most of them I do, freedom of expression for example. Many 2nd and 3rd generation rights are incompatible with capitalism.

22. Arxkc

What are you saying mate? So you consider yourself a Marxist but at the same time agree with his ideals of civil liberty? How am I even supposed to respond to something so spectacularly retarded?

Please kill yourself.

I will pay you to kill yourself.

23. Arxkc

lololololololololololololol for decades, his free market bullshit has been taking jobs away from Americans and enriching other nations, and now he’s mad because Americans are too fat and spoiled and stupid to compete on the free market so he wants to establish an isolationist foreign policy. That’s the gayest, pussiest shit I’ve ever heard of in my life.

24. Matt M

If you have a point to make, you have made everyone ignore it. Ron Paul is an extremist, I promise you, its not just weed, this man would have heroin, prostitution, and many other things available. He would crush the military industrial complex. He’s not fake. I personally believe he would be assassinated if ever elected. I don’t agree with all of his policies, but as far as foreign policy and civil liberties go, this man is solid.

25. Arxkc

Fuck you. Libertarians always evolve into Liberals. When they’re young and everyone will hire them to carry boxes around, they want to hold onto their money and be left alone, but eventually they grow old and run out of money and then want someone else to pay for the shitty choices they made when they were young.

Let’s face it: Libertarians are the most worthless, parasitical, uneducated self-centered brain dead pieces of subhuman white trash on the planet and I sincerely hope you all die.

26. Tom Bom

Actually they’re not exactly the same. They’re not even close to the same. Ron Paul believes in personal liberty. Our government believes in controlling every aspect of our lives that they can. They’re beliefs are vastly different…but hey, you’re just a stereotypical red neck that doesn’t do his research right, so why am I wasting my breath.

27. exhebronite

Sad that the American’s didn’t vote for him…

28. grimywise

3:37 wtf?

29. Arxkc

What a piece of shit. So they’re exactly the same but you love Ron Paul because he would allow you to smoke weed. I sincerely hope you die.

30. Tom Bom

Actually, our prime minister wants to jail people for personal life choices like drug use. Ron Paul would not. Just because they’re called conservative doesn’t mean they believe the same things. Get educated on Harpers policy before you start spouting shit.

31. Arxkc

… They believe in exactly the same things you retard piece of trash.

32. BRBJESUS

John 3:16 ►For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Dear Father in heaven please forgive me of all sin and wash me pure as snow I now except Jesus Christ as my lord and saviour amen!

If you just prayed this and believe in your heart you will be saved.

May GOD bless you and keep you and your loved ones from all that is coming, peace and love brothers and sisters!

33. MendingMedia

Harper is an Israeli shill.

34. Joseph Visscher

if ron paul ran for prime minister i would vote, for the first time ever.

35. coldtoke

At 22;05 he starts to ramble and repeat himself.