755 responses to “Ron Paul: The Spirit of Liberty Lives in Canada”

1. sfiorare

i don’t have any children, dumbass

ron paul barely even got 10% of the vote in his home state’s recent presidential primary election

so he won’t be doing anything but lying to idiots like you, as usual

2. urlborg

All “government” is all “socialism” all the time. The only question we must always be constantly asking is just who’s “little societies” are these endless reams of government-socialist “interventions” most, or least best-serving, and at who else’s expense?

3. 79tazman

Ron Paul would bring back the Government working for the people like it should be not the people working for the government and being lied to like it is now he would not set the USA back 100 years where do you get that from? anyway do you enjoy being in debt and your children in debt?

4. sfiorare

oh look, another idiot that wants to go backwards

5. Sam Spade

I am a Canadian too. If it has been proposed by critics of Ron Paul that he would set back America to a time before deficit spending, personal taxation without representation, and the erosion of personal liberties that we see today, would that be such a negative thing?

I would welcome a chance to try to get it right the next time. Ron Paul reminds us of what we have lost when he points out that a citizen can be convicted of a crime such as Sandy Hook without benefit of a fair, unbiased trial.

6. urlborg

I adore and greatly do admire Ron Paul and very much of what he stands for but Austrian Gold-Enslavement Debt-Fascism that he touts is the Cause of all the problems we have with the Gold Pharaoh’s fiat currencies and Gold-Pharaoh tyranny in the first place. All “government” IS “socialism” the two words mean the same thing. The purpose that government socialism serves is to INTERVENE when people’s rights are being trod, abused or denied, for instance.

7. sfiorare

harsh and true

8. sfiorare

of course some foreigners like ron paul

they know he would set the usa back 100 years or more

9. 79tazman

And you are a brain dead sheep now get in line you bitch and get ready to get slaughtered

10. 79tazman

I am Canadian and the only thing about this country is that the Canadian government kisses the Americans governments ass to much when we should be doing our own investigation into there claims before going along with them

11. 79tazman

I am a Canadian also and Ron Paul is the man he knows what is going on in the criminal government that runs our country’s right now we need to get rid of those criminal cocksuckers that run everything right now because they are the one’s leading all of us to the Slaughter

12. dusty c

harsh

13. SteinhauerJohn

I am a thinking person. Ron Paul is definitely not my hero.

14. IAMHEWHOAIM

God how to get off once upon a time the brother baby buggy bumpers and then guess what she sells seashells by the seashore with hey hey hey hey bro what’s up bread is good news is good to see you sure did did did did did did it doesn’t serving do happy birthday to your mom of your other your mom your mama mama that’s what my sister to help with Michael but different but almost the same yeah T Bird cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger Pepsi Pepsi Pepsi Pepsi no cheats the price keeps ticks we d

15. allan lee

I am a Mexican, and Ron Paul is my hero too!

16. sfiorare

why do you say eustace mullins didn’t exist?

he may have been a nut case, but he did exist

17. sfiorare

how does that make sense?

ron paul has run for president three times

but you think he has too much commonsense to become president

18. sfiorare

what an idiot you are

19. Nigralurker

Except those people did exist, where as Eustace Mullins didn’t.

Drop the tin foil hat and lay off on the stormfront pages for a while there skinhead.

20. Nigralurker

Except those people did exist, where as Eustace Mullins didn’t.

21. kja9881

Hi Shawn I am an American in Minnesota and Ron Paul is my hero!

22. Krawnikal

Ok, but why?

23. John Shepard

Stephen Harper was apart of the PC Reform Movement that was based on Libertarian ideals. Harper may not be the best leader, but when I hear Mulcair saying we need to spend more and raise taxes, it makes me want the PC government more.

24. linuxrs

You don’t know what you’re talking about.

25. CaptainFluffen

I’m from Sweden and he’s my hero!

26. beeferetown

To bad Ron Paul is to smart and has to much commonsense to become president.

I live 100 miles from Canada I think I’m going to drive across that border and kiss America’s ass goodbye forever. However if civil war breaks out it will be hard to stop myself from coming to the US daily to takeout government agents. I’ll I’m ashamed of being an American. Canada is the true America.

Canada is quiet and mind their own business and I like that.

27. aznthg27

God I love Ron Paul, too bad his son is a neo-con.

28. TheEbonicslover

I don’t know what you’re typing about. He’s been our president since at least 2007.

29. wbhopper

I wish Canada had such a person! Much of what Ron Paul believes in goes right against the grain of the Harper government and I am surprised they invited him. I’d vote for a Ron Paul

30. JoyceJeffersonTV

THIS MAN SHOULD HAVE BEEN PRESIDENT!!!

31. rudeawakening2011

I guess Benjamin Freedman “didn’t exist” either? Or Barbara Spectre? Or Noel Ignatiev? Or the fact that Jews have monopolized our media? Or banking?
    Sooner or later it becomes obvious all of these things are not “just a coincidence”, but the Jews do indeed control our governments, media, banking, etc., and are using these positions to destroy the White race.

32. dirtdiver5050

Ron Paul for Prime Minister of Canada!

33. leddsaliva

Interesting, my comment on “The Manning Centre doing in Calgary exactly what Ron Paul stands against, running a slate of Corporate Cronies for council that will funnel taxpayer monies to the developers who lost their ownership of city council in the last election”
    Has 17 likes but is no longer in the top comments…a must see for anyone watching this video…especially if you’re in Calgary.
    The Manning Centre is Neo-Conservative…not Ron Paul Conservative. HUGE Difference.

34. Nigralurker

That man didn’t exist though. He was an invention of a conspiracy-theorist named Eustace Mullins.

35. LTAndersen44

You think Islam is the problem? The sand niggers wouldn’t be bother us if it wasn’t for the Jews.