755 responses to “Ron Paul: The Spirit of Liberty Lives in Canada”

1. Sam Spade

Come on, you silly jack ass This is the part where you say yeah you silly ignorant idiot, if we had any more people like Ron Paul, we would all be washing dishes, they would ruin the country. You are taking too long again so I will close that easy one. I meant that if there were more honest men (and women) elected to office, scammers like you would need to find other work.

2. sfiorare

you couldn't be more off track

my business is selling high end wine and art

3. sfiorare

your posts are getting more and more looney

4. Sam Spade

Sorry, I stayed up to see what you had to say, you obviously came up with that on your own. You think Ron Paul is a joke you say, so I know you are not a supporter of this great statesman and you didn't say it was your hobby but it is your job to refute what again??
    I support Ron Paul and what he has to say, if more Ron Pauls were elected instead of the selected you have now, you might be washing dishes right now to keep your lights on

5. Sam Spade

Well these huddles are taking longer and longer, but I know how hard it is to think with all those sirens going off and lights flashing. I have watched the Sandy Hook "live" coverage of that terrible event. It's a wonder old Gene could keep his story straight(or did he?) Let me know what you decide and I will read tomorrow.
    Nice dodge and deflection on that JFK thing but you must have had help with that. I asked if he ever stated that he wanted to audit the Fed not have a fight with..

6. sfiorare

i'm here refuting bullshit from people like you

it doesn't take long

7. Sam Spade

Well that is a good point about making sense, my feeble mind can make sense about what drew me to this channel. I am a Canadian as I have confessed before, sorry if that makes me stooooopid, and this channel is about a US statesman that made the trip here to give us hugs n xoxoxos. I wanted to see what he said.
    Now, I don't know if you are a Canadian or not but you must not be because you are so damned smart. So why are you spending so much time here calling everyone stooooopid. Just a hobby?

8. sfiorare

try making sense instead of making up bullshit

9. sfiorare

you mean the ignorant questions about oprah and trump?

please grow a brain and stop being such an idiot

show me anything negative that jfk said about the fed

10. Sam Spade

Well I can't wait forever for you to get out of that huddle at the Propaganda Ministry. You trying to decide if you want that information to be more widely known?

I did think you would take the fallback position of name calling and call be stoooooopid . Very disappointing

Let me know what you decide if and when you do.

More on topic God Bless Ron Paul, you the man

11. phillip jorgenson

God bless Ron Paul.

12. Sam Spade

Well I told you I wasn't a smartie like you and asked if I can get some insights, I wasn't expecting it to come from a government troll such as yourself but thanks, I will take it into consideration.

Oh, with all your political sponsored gems of wisdom you didn't answer one of my question about JFK wanting to audit the Fed. Did he drawing from your vast and highly superior bank of knowledge?

13. sfiorare

your ignorance of economics and history really shows

Kennedy wrote executive order 11110 to phase out silver certificate currency, not to issue more of it. Records show Kennedy and the Federal Reserve were almost always in agreement on policy matters. He even signed legislation to give the Fed more authority to issue currency.

source: Edward Flaherty, Ph.D. Department of Economics College of Charleston, S.C.

14. sfiorare

donald trump embarrassed himself in front of the world

now he's a complete laughing stock

15. Sam Spade

sfiorare, good to see you buddy, I haven't been following your progress lately so I been trying to read up. Wow you sure have been busy! I do like this statement Obama-like "honest people don't hide behind a blank face like you're doing". yeah right. Almost like Oprah saying she saw the certificate, felt the raised seal yup it must be real if Oprah says so. right?
    Funny how Obama made that nasty thing with Donald Trump go away with a secret black op that killed America's most wanted, huh?

16. Sam Spade

I see your point but not very clearly because I am not much of an economist. I do think that when money was printed against a valve or real substance like gold it had some worth, more so than the electronic artificial and digital value system of today. The US, I understand once printed money using the value of gold reserves.. Even my much admired American President JFK was suspicious that even though the country was then on the gold standard he wanted to audit the Fed. It got him killed??

17. Sam Spade

I gave you a thumbs down not that I think you are wrong about Canada is corrupt too, I am a Canadian as well. I just think you need to expand your research for a glimpse into the big picture. That's all

18. sfiorare

then you shouldn't have brought up the birth certificate

and i can tell you without any doubt, that i am more free now than i ever was over the past 50 years

show me one thing about me that is morally disgraceful

19. Baldwynmayhem

I'm not interested bro, im interested in the destruction of civil liberties arsewipe, which clearly you arent. The continued NDAA, Patriot Act, Guilty until proven innocent (worse still: guilty and drone striked anywhere,anytime regardless of innocence/guilt). Your an absolute fucking immoral disgrace.

20. Serge Leb

Canada is corrupted, just like the USA ! We have the same problems. Our own government already removed our rights and liberty ! Rotten politicians and cops.

21. sfiorare

it has been over 70 years since we've had an economic depression in this country

before the fed and fdic, there were depressions and financial panics nearly every decade

think of the cost of that

depressions: 1807, 1815, 1873, 1896

panics: 1819, 1825, 1837, 1847, 1857, 1866, 1869, 1884, 1890,1893, 1901, 1907, 1910

22. ts757arse

Surely there is a point that when you print money, it eventually gets paid for by the people using the currency as it devalues the currency without increasing the value of their savings / income so they must pay more for goods and services. Whilst I'm unsure on the 99% (while since I learnt it) I know it's not far off devaluing by that much since the 1900s. Countries can be hugely capable and powerful but when you've been borrowing bullets to fire faster, it's hard to pay back and keep firing.

23. sfiorare

there's a multitude of valid, legal evidence indicating that obama was born in hawaii

look at the entry on wiki for 'barack obama citizenship conspiracy theories'

and you'll see that the vast preponderance of physical, testimonial, clear and convincing evidence shows he was born at kapi'olani maternity & gynecological hospital in 1961

24. sfiorare

oh look, another idiot that has no clue how the federal reserve works

25. sfiorare

i sleep very well at night and take naps some afternoons

show me where i even mention bureaucrats, much less side with them

what you're too ignorant to see is that i'm defending the truth, nothing else

26. sfiorare

your comments are ludicrous

don't you get sick from swallowing so much bad propaganda and misinformation?

the u.s. dollar is the most widely accepted and valuable national currency on earth

the usa has over 20% of the world's purchasing power and produces more than any other country

so try to get a grip on reality and stop being so stupid

27. High Line

He is not bought and payed for by the apartheid state of Israel, get that straight,
    HE knew he would not win because the evil owners are too powerful and presidents elections are runned by the owners of this country. But he woke alot of people up, so you must be still sleeping, you need a nice bitch slap for you to wake up.

28. twiceasfastasyourass

Exactly. People care about the minute details of a political puppet such as Obama, but don't bother to look at the systems in place and the institutions that allow these bureaucrats to instill such austerity measures and such financial recklessness. But, not to worry, this has been happening for centuries with the concept of DEBT; luckily, people are waking up as they learn more of the failed, aged, and extremely biased systems we utilize even today...

29. twiceasfastasyourass

What? Of the fact that the Federal Reserve along with our Treasury have created virtual monies to expand the total money supply so far that the dollar has been devalued nearly 99% as of today? Or what about the now-near $20 TRILLION in worthless treasuries & MBS through "quantitative easing" that have done nothing of value-added worth to the economy of which the ultimate cost gets handed down to the taxpayer? Or the fact that this is happening all around the world and not just here?

30. twiceasfastasyourass

The most powerful nation on earth? Oh yeah, because America is the top military interventionist throughout the world, extrapolating the livelihoods and working conditions of third world nations in order to further the safe-haven, heavenly, super comfortable lifestyles of America. How you can sleep at night with this notion is beyond me. How you side with bureaucrats that care not of the commonfolk & banking elitists that rob until none can be robbed further is beyond me. It's ALL failed systems.

31. twiceasfastasyourass

That's not a good question, you are still looking at the PAWNS. Start looking for the KING. What is the key to corruption? Endless access to a resource that majority of inhabitants cannot access. What's the top resource today to make anything happen virtually? MONEY. Who supplies the money endlessly? The FED RESERVE & all the rest of the big central banks, collectively reigned over by the World Bank and its IMF debt enforcers.

32. twiceasfastasyourass

It astonishes me that some people don't even realize why he lost! Our nation is FULL of sheep that succumb to the lies and deceit of Washington's political bureaucrats and their industry buddies with HEAVY campaign investments and advertising investments. Not to mention outright VOTER FRAUD at the 2012 RNC where many of Paul's delegates were KICKED OUT to give way to industry-advocate & political puppet personality, Mitt Romney. Obama is another story on a new level of tyranny, but we all know..

33. Baldwynmayhem

lolz, omfg, listen chimp go beat your chest and have a wank, you'll be fine, just rinse and repeat that all day till you need to eat.

34. Baldwynmayhem

No I don't think his birth certificate is the only issue, just hilarious that people believe a clearly dodgy, word edited variant they submitted last year is the original document lol, and your exactly right my friend.

35. sfiorare

you really do have to be an uneducated idiot to believe all the misinformation and propaganda about the federal reserve

1 5 6 7 8 9 22