755 responses to “Ron Paul: The Spirit of Liberty Lives in Canada”

1. James Medina

I’m just saying that it would be inconceivable to think any man to win any race full of so many horses with same owners with armed jockeys that want to shoot your horse?

2. James Medina

Sir or Madam, do you think just because he couldn’t win GOP nomination which is like walking into a crooked casino, you should fault him for not winning at state level? only curious

3. LemonDancer

No it doesn’t. Canada can suck ass and die for all I care.

4. sfiorare

who is it that you think is a cia agent?

5. sfiorare

you have no clue what you’re talking about

ron paul is a nut case that seemed to think he could steal the gop nomination without ever having won a single state primary election

6. Sam Spade

I don;t want to seem to be like this CIA agent trolling but I am inspired when real people pop in to show support for this great statesmen, and a man who is fighting for all of us.
    I am getting fed up with filling out up to 10 correct capcha puzzles to do so

7. MrModius

…You’re an Obsessive-Compulsive little Troll as well…Far from healthy…Quite unstable….If you weren’t, you would be Trolling away on this Thread against People who simply love Dr. Ron Paul, as do I and I’m not even an American…He’s what your Country needs…He’s also what you need, well, to prescribe Treatment for your Mental Instability…

8. sfiorare

just like i thought

nothing but the comments of a nut case

no wonder you like ron paul

9. Sam Spade

Sorry if I caught you on break, I come back later, Did I mention that Ron Paul is my hero?

10. Sam Spade

Hi Guy, you da math, smart man, you figure it out but I will say if we had more Ron Pauls in responsible positions, that Crooks to Gangsters Ratio would have to start including a third factor of honest people trying to fight a corrupt government.

11. sfiorare

what’s that supposed to mean?

other than you’re a nut case

12. Sam Spade

Yeah, I agree that you need to restore a sensible balance to government. I don’t mean the ratio of crooks to gangsters, just a balance of amount of government that is required to complete their task to serve the people

13. Sam Spade

make that breed

14. Sam Spade

Ron Paul is an honest man in my opinion, one of a dying bred

15. Sam Spade

Must be nice to read as I type huh? Maybe I should use more fingers?

16. Benjamin Oliver

THIS IS GOOD-IT’S ABOUT TIME SOMEONE STOOD UP TO THESE ASSHOLES AND ENDED THEIR LITTLE GAME- BECAUSE THIS ISN’T REAL-THIS IS BULLSHIT AND THE PEOPLE RUNNING THAT GOVERNMENT ARE IDIOTS

17. sfiorare

you must be projecting again, i’m as healthy as can be

18. MrModius

Lame comeback Dork, very Lame…Seek professional help – You need it – You are a very disturbed Individual with a serious Mental Health Condition, seriously..Do Seek help for yourself…

19. sfiorare

what a nut case you are, i don’t have any bosses

and if you’re talking about obama’s birth certificate

the health dept in hawaii has confirmed its legitimacy

proof of the pudding is that obama is still the president

if he wasn’t legit, the gop would never have allowed him in the race

also, in 206 birther cases, you idiots lost every time

20. Sam Spade

Hi again, friend.I have decided to play these CT games under my rules. Instead of you calling me stooopid, I suggest you put up or shut up. Show me some “proof” of any degree that are not such poor quality forgeries, and I will have my staff look into it. Oh, tell your bosses that I am getting sick of filling out 10 correct captchas just to give you more ammo.

Still love Ron Paul, Bravo

21. sfiorare

you really have to be an idiot to think obama wasn’t born in the usa

22. sfiorare

the idiotic banter is coming from you

23. John Shepard

Ad hominem is not an intellectual counter argument and in turn is “idiot banter”

24. Sam Spade

I popped in here because of the Canada mention head his speech and liked what he said,and the pat on the back. I had seen some of Ron Paul with the Jesse Ventura channel. He had some important information the the condition of the dollar that I hadn’t considered Like to hear more Ron Paul and will shop around If I could vote for Ron Paul in any capacity I would but I am like Obama, not US born or a legal resident
    but on a personal level he has my full support.

25. MrModius

So, according to you, ‘Idiot Banter’ is the Truth? Wow!…
    You’re not just Stupid you are also insane – Please do us all a favor then and seek help for yourself.

26. AwesomerSir

i would really enjoy to hear exactly what people disagree with anything he said…

27. AwesomerSir

28. egyptian420

It really sucks when you want to read the comment section to get a feel for how the majority of viewers feel and all you have is pages upon pages of 2 jerkoffs talking shit back and forth.

29. sfiorare

what a joke, you already shot yourself in the foot several times

30. Sam Spade

It might be interesting to sit back and watch you shoot yourself in the foot, but I have better things to do, like trying to find more people that can think for themselves and KNOW what is right.
    Ron Paul has my full support.

31. sfiorare

you’re here posting and i’m here posting

the difference between me and you is that i’m posting the truth

32. sfiorare

you’re stuck on stupid

33. Sam Spade

sfiorare took a look at your channel and I see you have had a long history of correcting wrong thinking Sorry I doubted you when you said why you troll Ron Paul’s sites. Glad, like I said, you told me your real job because I would never have guessed from your favorite videos list.
    I don’t think I am wrong to voice my opinion that Ron Paul is a great statesman he is, so go away little boy

34. MrModius

..Just keep on telling yourself that..
    You know, the only difference you are making ,here, is showing us all what a shameful, worthless, big-Mouthed Fool you truly are and that you have way too much time on your Hands.. Maybe you should do something productive with your depraved Life rather than spend it on the Internet annoying good People with your idiotic banter…Just a thought…

35. Sam Spade

Good to know, I’m glad you told me

1 6 7 8 9 10 22