7 responses to “Ron Paul: Are We at War with Pakistan?”

1. Curt

Fred worrell I am a ten year mitary veteran from the late 70s and 80s. I disagree with you on Chris Kyle and stand with RP along with many other veterans. Chris Kyle was no hero to me. I met many true military heroes and they all detested war and the killing of another human being. Chris Kyle bragged about his kills and was very proud to have ended human lives. If this is what America now calls a hero, we have bought into the Hollywood Rambo hero image lock, stock, and barrel. That is truly shameful!!

2. robin

French Canadian, SYRIA. Here is Ben Swann's latest Full Disclosure on what is really going on in Syria. Our relatives in Damascus confirm what he says. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKQBHdp0h1c

Back to the moderation again...

1. william couch

Read your email about the taxes that they(THE DEMOCRAPS) are trying to inposeon us, this new mandate. Does this mean even the disabled?

3. R. Manoj

Hello

I am not American but I read Dr Paul's articles b'cos i find myself agreeing with him on matters of principle. Also, writing as you do with general knowledge of the rest of the world (which few Americans seems to possess) makes his articles readable for the rest of the world. Frankly, articles by other American opinion-leaders are so American-centric that only Americans can relate to them altho I do appreciate that they are serving a primarily American audience.

Thank you for bringing important issues to light. Keep up the good fight!

Best regards
    Manoj

4. Mr. Berke

As you know, Dr. Paul, We the People of the United States of America are NOT at war with the People or government of Pakistan. But the criminals in our Federal government, are. Those criminals don't think that we'll ever find out about their criminality over there 10,000 miles across the surface of the planet, all of the innocent people and children that they have murdered and maimed through drone strikes with all of the billions of dollars of money that all of those criminals in The White House and Congress and throughout our Federal government have stolen from all of us citizens, not only through taxing us to death, but through their astronomical borrowing and printing of "money" via their unconstitutional, criminal, one hundred year old "Federal Reserve System" money laundering crime syndicate arm.

Ron Paul is my President --- the Defender of our Constitution, and the Beginning of the End to this endless MADNESS.

5. Fred Worrell

I am a conservative. I absolutely want to prevent another democratic candidate from gaining the white house. I am also a vet and was absolutely livid when I read your comment on the death of Chris Kyle. Your comment not only alienated me, but also a large portion of the military and vets. If your comments have made me, a strict conservative, reluctant to support you, then you do not have a chance. You need to put your support behind someone who actually has a chance of winning the election.

And no, I did not sign up for your updates, I am supporting someone who is pro-military.

6. French Canadian

Ron Paul asks: "How much longer can we have any credibility with the rest of the world with this kind of arrogant imperialism?"

I think USA's credibility is long time gone. First: 9/11 was an inside job, everybody knows that. Second: The war on terrorism is a huge scam. Third: They now work hand in hand with Al Qaeda. Fourth: The War on drugs is another scam, USA imports the drug in this country, that is the reason why they are still in Afghanistan... they are there for the opium.

They are completely out of order. Now, the new terrorists that they target are white Americans who are Libertarians, pro-gun, Bible clingners and all the people who are awaken to all their False Flags and who critics the President. Why do you think they want to grab the guns, while they are buying 2 billions amunitions for themselves?

Your Constitution is dead, your Bill of Rights is almost inexistant, the Congress is like null and void, your Courts are corrupted, China holds your debt, the Federal Reserve is crashing your economy, your military is everywhere in the world, you keep starting new wars all the time, etc...... is there any reason for anyone to grant you credibility?

I am not against technology, it all depends how we use it. Drones could be good to search for people lost in forest or for missing kids, or after a hurricane to find some lone survivors, etc. But hell no. They build these technologies to kill, harass and track anyone. They use it for EVIL. .. for enslavement. But drones are nothing compare to what is coming in a very near futur. Watch this interview:

Rule by DARPA Death Bots? Texe Marrs Previews His New Book, Robot Alchemy