54 responses to “Ron Paul: The Great Cyprus Bank Robbery”

1. robin

French Canadian, Thus far, no one has mentioned the fact that the banner on the railing was burned but no nail holes or shrapnel holes. Also, the video of the cowboy wheeling Jeff Bauman=lost his both legs, they are running and you see a prosthetic device drop to the ground and someone reattaches it. We need to be able to see that frame by frame. My son is studying this in college, but he is too busy right now. I wish Alex J. would do this. Also, all it would take is a background check to see whether this guy already lost his legs. No pictures of his legs and one picture that shows him standing with a sign blocking his legs. Just a lot of things that don’t add up. One women who supposed had her leg blown had it in such a way it is impossible=so my husband realized she already had a prothetic device on and that’s why she could do that. So many things like a women who had no blood at all and then in a later photo of her on a guerney, she is covered with blood and many other things. The blood looked fake=red like paint. I wish we had the resources to do the right kind of investigation, so I hope someone will.

2. French Canadian

Post-Scriptum: Maybe this yesterday’s interview with Gerald Celente might also interest you, Robin. He is my favorite guest on the show.

“Alex welcomes back trend forecaster, publisher of the Trends Journal, business consultant and author Gerald Celente who weighs in on the Boston false flag”.

Gerald Celente: Temple of The Bankers

3. French Canadian

Robin, 3 great guests today on Alex’s Show ( Friday, April 26) :
    Ron Paul, Syrian Girl and Sibel Edmond.

“On today’s show, Alex welcomes former FBI translator and whistleblower Sibel Edmonds to explain the US roots of “Chechen” terrorism. We also welcome Syrian Girl to talk about a potential Syrian chemical weapon false flag attack, as well as Former Congressman and 2012 presidential contender Ron Paul to give us his take on how Congress plans to exploit our fears to take our liberties.”

4. robin

French Canadian,
    We have been spending time going through all the video footage we can find and photos of the bombing to do our own investigation. Still looking at everything very carefully. Called my rep. in DC about why he voted for CISPA. His legislative assistant who is very articulate said although he did not feel it was the best bill, felt compelled to vote for it just in case we have a cyber attack anytime soon. He said he read it in it’s entirety and why he respects him. I plan to call our senators tomorrow and ask why they are voting NO and then send it to them. I also want to know when they are voting on this in the senate. It appears they are preoccupied with gun control and illegal immigration and this is a low priority. So much going on right now. Still watching the economy and working on self-sufficiency skills, etc.

5. French Canadian

Robin, thanks for all the links. To answer all of your concerns, questions and observations on the Boston shooting, listen to Joel Skousen who gave a great interview yesterday on Alex’ show. He really summed it up, he did a fantastic résumé of what happenned out there:

Joel Skousen: Tsarnaev Brothers Were Set Up .

1. robin

Hello French Canadian, Yes, we know all about what Joel and Wayne are talking about. We keep asking ourselves why AJ did not do a thorough background check on Jeff Bauman the guy who got his legs blown off. He has the resources and once and for all put to rest any “conspiracy theories” that these people are actors. No one in the alternative media has really looked at the videos, photos, crime scene to see whether it was real or not. We have so many questions. Then the fact that it’s impossible to get video of the other bomb site where the 6 yr. old was killed. What don’t they want us to see there? How did all those people get injured since there were not a lot of people at either site? So many other anomalies that we have not heard anyone talk about in the alternative media. This bothers us.

6. French Canadian

Robin, thanks for all the links. To answer all of our questions and observations that we have so far, listen to this incredible resumé that Joel Skousen did today on the Alex Show. And by the way, Alex also mentionned this bizarre thing about the guy who lost both legs… very, very bizarre!

Anyway, this false flag was very sloppy. I believe they first wanted to blame what they call… lol… the right wing extremists (Tea Party, Constitutionists, Libertarians, gun lovers, etc.) , but had to change their plan and blame the two brothers instead.

Here is the interview: It starts at: 2:40:07, but start listening at 2:33.59, there is a caller there that is very interesting:

Alex Jones Show: Monday (4-22-13) Wayne Madsen & Joel Skousen

7. robin

French Canadian, I do agree with Alex Jones on this one. This is the biggest event we’ve seen and what it means for this country. We also believe it has all the earmarks of a false flag and we are looking at all the evidence and photos, etc and will continue to do so. So glad there are people working behind the scenes. Here is another article I read. http://www.salon.com/2013/04/19/alex_jones_is_phoning_it_in/

8. robin

French Canadian, I just came across this. Also, saw the piece by Bill O’Reilly who attacked AJ with his co=host. Bill is a psychopath…Can’t believe how many people watch him and believe everything that comes out of his lying mouth. http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/topoftheticket/la-na-tt-alex-jones-20130418,0,1322244.story

9. robin

French Canadian, Also came across this today for a little history lesson to share with others about the FBI and false flag attacks. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7FuJjAfaWxg#!

10. robin

French Canadian, Waiting to hear what AJ’s investigators come up with on those photos. First, the guy that had both is legs blown off should have died of blood loss, yet they have a photo of him being wheeled down the street. They didn’t take him to an ambulance that was much closer which is bizarre, but what is more bizarre is someone posted a picture of a veteran who is a double amputee that looks exactly like him. Hope someone does a facial recognition on this. The photo of him on the ground shows very little blood which was a red flag to us and the fact that someone with this kind of injury would be in shock and die within minutes. Then they claim he woke up at the hospital and was writing that he looked at the bomber face-to-face. It really sounds to us like it was staged, but this is the smoking gun. If this guy is a fake, then we know it was staged. I hope AJ looks into this one. Look also at the backpacks of these two Chechans. Not big enough to hold the kind of bomb that they say as used, but then you look at the backpacks that those Blackwater guys were wearing. What is also bizarre is you see three of them just standing around talking while people were running around. Never went to help anyone and also that they were at the scene of the bomb blast, but suddenly left before it exploded and then returned to the same place later. Just so many things about this that are ear marks of a false flag..http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com
    /are-you-just-a-believer-or-do-you-think/41807/

11. French Canadian

Hi Robin, I’ve been out of town for a while. I just saw all of your comments today on this thread. Keep up the good work. As for Ben Swann, I don’t know.. it seems a bit bizarre. I agree with your husband that the CIA might be controlling North Korea.

What do you think of the Boston Bombing? Alex is on that since it happens. He did a fantastic job on it. Five hours straight on the 14 April Show and six hours on the 15, plus more on the Nightly News. He created a FREE link for everyone to watch. It is at the right top of Infowars.com (LIVE streaming coverage TUNE IN Boston explosion). I believe it was staged, just one more false flag from the usual suspects. You will be seing the TSA everywhere on your streets now. This is a crucial time for everyone. If people don’t wake-up now, it will be all over.
    The government will have control on all the bullets, guns and arms, they will also have control on all the information on the Internet with the CISPA bill comming.

Today April 18, Max Keiser is on the Show, discussing the drastic fall of gold and silver prices and what that means for the dollar and world economies in the long run.

1. robin

French Canadian, I figured you were out of town. Good for you. My liberty friends are stepping up the posts and commentary on my FB. They voted on CISPA, but didn’t hear the results. That is the only issue that our two liberal senators are consistent on to keep their progressive constituent base happy. Never mind how they vote on foreign policy issues. They are what I call “fake liberals”. Not like Cynthia McKinney who stands up for civil liberties consistently and our empire building and perpetual wars. That’s why we respect her, although we don’t agree on everything, we do on these issues. I’ll post more comments later about the bombing. Of course, the timing with CISPA is uncanny and no accident of course. Definitely keeping a close eye on the information that comes out. We saw the logo on the backpacks and hats=Blackwater=mercenary group that hires veteran Navy Seals. Now what in the world were they doing there and all those man on the rooftops. Then how convenient that an 8 year old boy is at the finish line just as the bomb goes off and they have the Newtown people there as well. They will capitalize on that. He will be the new poster boy to push their agenda. The evil that goes on just sickens me and my heart goes out to those who died, who were injured and had to endure this insanity. I’m going to do what I can for Ben because he looked into C… which no one else is willing to do. He knows it’s not a conspiracy theory, but that’s all I’ll share publicly. I told Ben why we would not fill out that survey because the questions were irrelevant and it felt more like pumping for information to sell. I learned that someone on the other Ron Paul site said he wrote the survey. I told him we both will support him as long as he exposes the truth and not to have some brand. After the C… issue, I have even more respect for him as most people won’t go there. I told him to watch his back on this one…

12. robin

French Canadian, Ben got back to me, so I understand things much better now that he can not share publicly. I appreciated the fact he values my opinion as someone who has been an ardent supporter the past two years. Working on a bill right now that escaped my attention in our own back yard. If this passes, it will set a dangerous precedent about taking away local control of sustainable agriculture, and our senator where I live is a co=sponsor. I called and left my concerns and the legislative assistant seemed in shock. I have told everyone I know to spread the word as it goes to a vote next week. I sent a letter to all the committee members as well. There is also another bill in the house, so tomorrow I will deal with that branch. We have a much better chance to change things at the local and state level. As my husband said, these reps. are a different breed. This bill will affect the organic farming industry and prevent counties and cities from banning GMO’s which one of our counties just did. This bill is the reaction to it, so I suggested if they feel that the state needs to be in control, then pass a bill that protects the citizens from bio=tech companies like Monsanto.

1. robin

French Canadian, I watched the interview on the AJ show with BS. Wanted to see what he would say about the autonomy that his station gave him. I know he can not say things publicly. I also suspect that what is happening in North Korea is a back door to invading Iran. What Ben doesn’t seem to realize is we create a problem-Rumsfeld and Bush administration gave them the nuclear capability, and then we come back to provide the solution and then we rinse and repeat. It’s a great excuse to bring back our presence in that part of the world. So, the question is who really controls North Korea? I know that there were many angry Cincinatti residents who felt that Ben was catering to the liberty movement to further his career and that he was not addressing local and state issues. One black man I talked to off line felt he was not balanced and always attacking the administration, but I said it’s the media’s job to make sure the current administration is accountable to the people. I shared some things he did not want to hear, although he said he was an independent and did not agree with a lot of what Obama was doing. It was just too much for him because he was so tied into the MSM. I also tell everyone I talk to don’t take anyone’s word on anything do you own thinking and verify it. I recently got blasted by some liberty folks for questioning a few things that Ben was doing. When you put anyone on a pedestal, you stop thinking critically. I see the same thing happening with Ben as I saw with Ron Paul. A “cult” following and when anyone disagrees they act exactly the way they say they can’t stand about people that support the MSM or political candidates. Become drones…I’m sure you are frustrated responding as it takes days and days. My last post took 1 day, my two previous took 4 days. Not sure what the goal is of this site. So, I will post from time to time and see if you do the same. Watching the market as it has hit the magic 15,000 that they said would be when it would be manipulated to collapse. We still can’t believe it went from 8,000 to 15,000. CAFR is huge, but no one wants to go there. Bigger than the Federal Reserve. Still working on this one at the local/state level.