41 responses to “Ron Paul: The Fed Can’t Create Money Out of Thin Air Forever”

1. Tumbleweedin

It's not cut. I just have to stop and restart every 15 minutes or so for being able to upload to YouTube. I was only allowed 15 minute segments.

2. panjualede

WHY YOU CUT IT AT 20:08

3. Natashaofwindsor

RAND PAUL WILL BE VICE PRESIDENT IN 2016 US PRESIDENT 2016 WILL BE REPUBLICAN WITH BACKGROUND IN FINANCE & ECONOMY. I LIKE OBAMA FOR HEALTHCARE, BUT I DONT LIKE HOW LATINOS THINK THEY OWN USA UNDER DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT.CAN SOMEBODY FIND OUT IF ROTHSCHILD'S FAMILY WAS PARTICIPATING IN CREATING EUROS? I WANT ROTHSCHILD'S FAMILY TO WRITE A BIG FAT CHECK TO US GOVERNMENT. USA IS ALWAYS PROTECTING ISRAEL LOOK AT ARLINGTON CEMETERY. I WANT 2 TURN DETROIT INTO SECOND PENTAGON I NEED BIG FAT CHECK

4. JUSTICE4EVER

5. JUSTICE4EVER

6. Stevie bob

Jew are planning to send Americans to war with Iran & die for Israel.

7. Tumbleweed Steve

Oh...OK. I got it. And so did I...vote for Johnson. Romney is a flip-flopping criminal who corrupted the entire party. If the republican party doesn't wake up soon they will be no more.

8. SconnerStudios

I was talking about the 1 person that downvoted this video lol. Even though I don't agree with every word the man said, I still would have voted for him, (although I ended up voting Johnson) over a liar like Mitt Romney or Obama.

9. wendy4ronpaul

youtube: Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

10. cbhavsar1

OK, thx. It must have been his accent at that point which made me hear it as the expletive word.

11. Tumbleweedin

He is refering to something another member of congress said to him concerning taking our country to war. And at that point of the video he explains that he was told that "we don't follow it any more" refering to that section of the constitution. I believe you are hearing the word FOLLOW.

12. cbhavsar1

Babies love Ron Paul. He helped deliver more than 4000 of them.

13. cbhavsar1

Do I have hearing problem, or what exact word did he use at 37:14 ? It sounds like an F-bomb expletive word to me, but knowing him there is no way in hell he uses such language. What exactly did he say?

14. LucidDream101

I think Sconner was referring to the 1 dislike. haha ;)

15. Terr0909

i would love to come down to america and hear him speak

16. EABOY2600

RON PAUL 2016 HE TELLS IT LIKE IT IS & SUPPOSE TO BE SO TRUTHFUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL 2016!!!!

17. itzahazylife

"It is the perception of what this country was founded upon that is being twisted to suite a particular agenda."

Yep. Did you listen to Q & A at the end of Rand's speech at highly democratic Howard University? Did you hear the one student talk about how he wanted the government to help him? He even asked Rand "Do you have a formulated solution to come up with new American values?"

Liberals are becoming very dangerous when it comes to federally led social engineering.

18. itzahazylife

19. Tumbleweedin

Ask around. You are welcome to use this if you find someone who can snatch it off of my YouTube video here. There are people out there who can do that for you...and maybe make some copies for you. Have at it.

20. delyparker777

I would definitely love to get some copies of this presentation on DVD. Where can I get some copies?! Please let me know. Not everybody is on the internet. Thanks!

21. Paul Yu

Holy crap this is a TRUTH!

22. Tumbleweedin

That's not true. It is the perception of what this country was founded upon that is being twisted to suite a particular agenda that is what is now wrong with this country. If we can educate the people of this country about what a free republic is and individual liberty means we can fix what is wrong with the country. Who wouldn't want to live in a free society? But along with freedom we must accept responsibility for our actions. We can not depend on everyone else to bail us out. Like the banks

23. Tumbleweedin

There were 1200 FREE tickets distributed, and 200 more were made available. I believe the placed was filled to capacity. A rather good turnout for a liberal college.

24. Ron Paul

The Fed will be ended!

25. greg meyer

lets hope ron paul will do more speeches

26. greg meyer

lets hope ron paul will do more speeches

27. leomeyer11

lets hope ron paul will do more speeches

28. leomeyer11

lets hope ron paul will do more speeches

29. Tumbleweedin

If even half of the people we sent to Washington had the morals of Ron Paul our country would still be great and respected around the world, rather than leading the charge toward a socialist globalist dictate and feared.

30. Tumbleweedin

He is going to "lobby for liberty" all across the country wherever he is welcomed. And I am sure he will be campaigning for Rand in 2015 and 2016 for president. So yes, we will be seeing more of Ron.

31. chrisiden

i wish Ron Paul was President... What a Hero he would have been to our country

32. chrisiden1

i wish Ron Paul was President... What a Hero he would have been to our country

33. sovereignsilver

are we going to see more of ron paul?

34. Donthav Namesake

a TRUE AMERICAN HERO and ROLE MODEL

35. azapota1

My guess is, it wasn't crying when they brought it. ;-)