Ron Paul: The Fed Can’t Create Money Out of Thin Air Forever

1. we need a ron paul in canada

2. Ron Paul Save Us.!

3. Ron Paul Save Us.!

4. Ron Paul is such a warm heart... :)

5. THANK you for uploading this speech!

6. It's not cut. I just have to stop and restart every 15 minutes or so for being able to upload to YouTube. I was only allowed 15 minute segments.

7. WHY YOU CUT IT AT 20:08

8. RAND PAUL WILL BE VICE PRESIDENT IN 2016 US PRESIDENT 2016 WILL BE REPUBLICAN WITH BACKGROUND IN FINANCE & ECONOMY. I LIKE OBAMA FOR HEALTHCARE, BUT I DONT LIKE HOW LATINOS THINK THEY OWN USA UNDER DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT.CAN SOMEBODY FIND OUT IF ROTHSCHILD'S FAMILY WAS PARTICIPATING IN CREATING EUROS? I WANT ROTHSCHILD'S FAMILY TO WRITE A BIG FAT CHECK TO US GOVERNMENT. USA IS ALWAYS PROTECTING ISRAEL LOOK AT ARLINGTON CEMETERY. I WANT 2 TURN DETROIT INTO SECOND PENTAGON I NEED BIG FAT CHECK

9. RAND PAUL WILL BE VICE PRESIDENT IN 2016 US PRESIDENT 2016 WILL BE REPUBLICAN WITH BACKGROUND IN FINANCE & ECONOMY. I LIKE OBAMA FOR HEALTHCARE, BUT I DONT LIKE HOW LATINOS THINK THEY OWN USA UNDER DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT.CAN SOMEBODY FIND OUT IF ROTHSCHILD'S FAMILY WAS PARTICIPATING IN CREATING EUROS? I WANT ROTHSCHILD'S FAMILY TO WRITE A BIG FAT CHECK TO US GOVERNMENT. USA IS ALWAYS PROTECTING ISRAEL LOOK AT ARLINGTON CEMETERY. I WANT 2 TURN DETROIT INTO SECOND PENTAGON I NEED BIG FAT CHECK

10. RAND PAUL WILL BE VICE PRESIDENT IN 2016 US PRESIDENT 2016 WILL BE REPUBLICAN WITH BACKGROUND IN FINANCE & ECONOMY. I LIKE OBAMA FOR HEALTHCARE, BUT I DONT LIKE HOW LATINOS THINK THEY OWN USA UNDER DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT.CAN SOMEBODY FIND OUT IF ROTHSCHILD'S FAMILY WAS PARTICIPATING IN CREATING EUROS? I WANT ROTHSCHILD'S FAMILY TO WRITE A BIG FAT CHECK TO US GOVERNMENT. USA IS ALWAYS PROTECTING ISRAEL LOOK AT ARLINGTON CEMETERY. I WANT 2 TURN DETROIT INTO SECOND PENTAGON I NEED BIG FAT CHECK

11. Jew are planning to send Americans to war with Iran & die for Israel.

12. Oh...OK. I got it. And so did I...vote for Johnson. Romney is a flip-flopping criminal who corrupted the entire party. If the republican party doesn't wake up soon they will be no more.

13. I was talking about the 1 person that downvoted this video lol. Even though I don't agree with every word the man said, I still would have voted for him, (although I ended up voting Johnson) over a liar like Mitt Romney or Obama.

14. youtube: Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

15. OK, thx. It must have been his accent at that point which made me hear it as the expletive word.

16. He is refering to something another member of congress said to him concerning taking our country to war. And at that point of the video he explains that he was told that "we don't follow it any more" refering to that section of the constitution. I believe you are hearing the word FOLLOW.

17. Babies love Ron Paul. He helped deliver more than 4000 of them.

18. Do I have hearing problem, or what exact word did he use at 37:14 ? It sounds like an F-bomb expletive word to me, but knowing him there is no way in hell he uses such language. What exactly did he say?

19. I think Sconner was referring to the 1 dislike. haha ;)

20. i would love to come down to america and hear him speak